Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
"Hello Yes this is the Antifa HR department, how may I help you?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

isn't this just an excuse to subpoena any orgs that organize/attend protests

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

I'm Sparticus

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

I knew setting up that ANTIFA corporate phone network was a mistake. why didn’t we disable the logging???

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
It's things like the Antifa frequent flyer scheme and Antifa health insurance plan that are really going to cause issues. Plus the membership cards and challenge coins. And the tattoos, membership rolls etc.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The more he talks about it, the more it's likely to be true.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Hillary 2020 posted:

It's things like the Antifa frequent flyer scheme and Antifa health insurance plan that are really going to cause issues. Plus the membership cards and challenge coins. And the tattoos, membership rolls etc.

I told them putting the membership rolls on the blockchain was folly! But did they listen?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
what would you like to say to the fans, person charged with multiple counts of murder

https://twitter.com/CaliKidJMP/status/1300927120282132480

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Marx Was A Lib posted:

i like using spotify for podcasts because then i don't need an iphone

i have invested an impressive amount of energy in refusing to knowingly use an apple product, ever since the day i pieced together my first 486.

i burned through a lot of lovely mp3 players tbh

but hey i never bought a zune either lol

There are multiple android podcast apps that are easily better that Spotify. For music Spotify is great, but for podcasts they have seriously half arsed it.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1301153924632764418

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Inceltown posted:

Everyone is skipping over the fact that Rogan is getting paid $100mm for this. There is no way that his bullshit is worth a fraction of a faction of that.

are you aware of how big rogan's audience is or no?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

the thing with Rogan is that they didn't buy his podcast, they bought his ad breaks. If he's getting $110m, imagine what Spotify thinks they can make on the ad revenue.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
yeah and if even like 10% of his audience sign up for spotify premium they'll make their investment back in 10~ months.

e: might be more like 5 to 7 months, but really fast

Giga Gaia has issued a correction as of 17:15 on Sep 2, 2020

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lol at assuming tech companies make rational decisions

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

babypolis posted:

M and A do very careful calculati-ahahaha

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

babypolis posted:

No you see it made sense for Netflix to give Adam Sandler several dump trucks full of money for movies that won't get them any extra subscriptions.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cool dance moves posted:

Ahahahhaha he looks like a grumpy baby

"looks like"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

withak posted:

I knew setting up that ANTIFA corporate phone network was a mistake. why didn’t we disable the logging???

if you read your contract, youll see that youre supposed to dial *67 first

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loving yikes

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
https://twitter.com/RationalDis/status/1301204854287872000

https://twitter.com/RationalDis/status/1301207699263311876

Lmao at Tim just floating off from the side of that picture with Gavin McInness as if he almost had a second thought not to be seen with a dude who yelled the n-word a lot and talked about why he hated Jews

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Groovelord Neato posted:

No you see it made sense for Netflix to give Adam Sandler several dump trucks full of money for movies that won't get them any extra subscriptions.

its been standard practice in entertainment for decades. when the big 5 ran the music biz they loved signing and shelving bands so their competition couldn't get them.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i mean, we could also make the argument that they're doing a public service in locking him into their projects so he's not releasing box office miscarriages?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Lmao at Tim just floating off from the side of that picture with Gavin McInness as if he almost had a second thought not to be seen with a dude who yelled the n-word a lot and talked about why he hated Jews

why would you board a plane wearing "typical antifa gear" anyway lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

brugroffil posted:

Tim saw black pants and black scarf masks and assumed terrorism

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Remember when Tim debated Sam Seder and brought up Thanos to try to make a point. That's my best proof he really is as stupid as he seems.

But stupid pays well - Dave Rubin just bought a 5 million dollar mansion.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

brugroffil posted:

the dress code for official antifa travel is business casual. if you did not receive your clothing stipend, talk to your antifa union rep.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wearing a tactical belt with soup can pouches, glowering intimidatingly at security

they're for my family, i explain. the tsa agent waves me through, defeated

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/miniondeathcult/status/1300977662735728640

we are never, EVER getting out of this pandemic :smith:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

lol remember when the starbucs guy wanted to be president but he kept getting ratioed on twitter

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

If you don't wish to unintentionally offend, it's best to use neutral pronouns like Mi'lord/Mi'lady

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Dmitri-9 posted:

Those people aren't anything like the character in the story. This is a weird conflation of nice guys finish last and rapey male feminists.

This is a good point: most "nice guys" aren't feminists, and the scandals in leftist circles to my experience tend to feature the same charismatic entrenched community leaders with lots of social capital to defend themselves with as most other communities.

I.e., rapists in leftist circles are cut from the same cloth as rapists in fandoms or hacker communes or BDSM clubs, the leftist org is just another social situation to give cover for their activities

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

DesertIslandHermit posted:

my favorite part of pim's grift is how his chud fans (and friends) don't understand that he's doing a bit and constantly undermine his "center left" act

that picture was definitely someone popping up and snapping a shot real quick and pim couldn't get out of frame in time. no one present even gave a thought that they were totally blowing up his spot

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

baw posted:

lol remember when the starbucs guy wanted to be president but he kept getting ratioed on twitter

liberals and leftists uniting for a brief shining moment to put him in the dumpster

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
[e] Too slow.

Hillary 2024 has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Sep 2, 2020

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

holeeee poo poo

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

may I recommend guillotine fodder as a substitute

FuturePastNow