Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

One way to pay cops less is to pay cops less.

that’s what I’m talking about

you’d have to get rid of interest arbitration to do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Shear Modulus posted:

just woke up, time to post trump

Shrimp

mystes
May 31, 2006

Squizzle posted:

if you can afford it, subscribe to crimes
Does it come with lots of other great services, like Crime Pantry and Crime Video?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

euphronius posted:

that’s what I’m talking about

you’d have to get rid of interest arbitration to do that

You sound like a nerd. Just give them less money.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

lol if disney IP lawyers go after them

e:imagine cop families being like "we are boycotting all disney now in this house"

their kids will be like "man, my parents really are bastards like the internet said. i can't watch The Mando cause my dad is in the clan yo"

The Alpha Centauri has issued a correction as of 15:16 on Sep 2, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mass media was a mistake

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

oh boy

apparently string cheese goes bad

Someone is about to find out what a blow out really is

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i’m surprised there is no baby yoda standing for the flag

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it's gonna be funny when biden narrowly loses but the dems squeak out control of both houses of congress and then refuse to impeach trump for 4 years

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

CYBERGAY

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i guess technically cop unions are "public unions", but cop unions arent treated anything like other unions.

lawyer nerd: uhhhh u just need one weird law trick to pay the cops less!!!!!! i love unions!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

for a few secs looking at this image I realized I forgot what Clintons running mate's name was and had a brief flush of euphoria that that piece of memory trash was purged from my memory.

Then suddenly like a freight train a single melody broke through my deterioting memory banks

Tim Kaine in the membrane! Tim Kaine in the brain

Apr 7, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

it's gonna be funny when biden narrowly loses but the dems squeak out control of both houses of congress and then refuse to impeach trump for 4 years

I'm extremely glad that Democrats have learned how the game works and have flooded media for the past few years with relentless coverage of the president's open and obvious corruption, and also have used their committee leadership post-2018 to investigate every figure in the executive branch.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the popes toes posted:

trust in god but keep your bag of soup full

Praise teh lord and pass the cream of mushroom

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

more social workers, fewer police

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

:getin:

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Shear Modulus posted:

McCain's thumbs down vote but its Manchin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

say the city of Altoona wanted to pay its cops less

so they vote to cut pay by 15% or whatever. they can’t do that because it violates the cba . a court stops them

so you say ok next time the cba is up we the city will demand that the cops eat a 15% pay cut. ok. cops disagree and won’t sign a new deal. it goes to interest arbitration and the arbiter sides with the cops and gives them a 15% raise which the city has to pay

rip

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm extremely glad that Democrats have learned how the game works and have flooded media for the past few years with relentless coverage of the president's open and obvious corruption, and also have used their committee leadership post-2018 to investigate every figure in the executive branch.

Is this sarcasm because the Dems have sort of done the first one but not really done the second one.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

703 posted:

LOL

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

big 2020 outcome would be a huge popular vote win of like 6 million and trump wins again by electoral college, maximum chaos

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

703 posted:

lmao

Apr 7, 2003

Eleven Eleven posted:

Is this sarcasm because the Dems have sort of done the first one but not really done the second one.

They haven't done any of it

They shouldn't be having communications of any sort with Republicans without asking questions about the president's open and obvious corruption and making sure it gets on the news 24/7.

They already gave up on the USPS poo poo lol

Bring the operations of the federal government to a standstill and make absolutely everything about corruption, get it in the media all day every day

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

703 posted:

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Crusader posted:

morning epals

im not ready yet for hellworld but will endeavor to do so

what is this from? and that gif of trump on the skeletal elephant with the skull pillars

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Ashley doing internet stakeouts on the turnps sometimes yields amazing content like this; bless ‘em for wading through all the other garbage that family puts out there

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Ben Nerevarine posted:

big 2020 outcome would be a huge popular vote win of like 6 million and trump wins again by electoral college, maximum chaos

i'm hoping for this scenario

even if he loses the popular vote again by the same number as last time, i still think we see maximum chaos

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They haven't done any of it

They shouldn't be having communications of any sort with Republicans without asking questions about the president's open and obvious corruption and making sure it gets on the news 24/7.

They already gave up on the USPS poo poo lol

I feel like I am constantly hearing about Trump's corruption, maybe I just spend too much time on C-SPAM though.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Crusader posted:

Ashley doing internet stakeouts on the turnps sometimes yields amazing content like this; bless ‘em for wading through all the other garbage that family puts out there

she is still a piss tape apostate though

Apr 7, 2003

House Dems should have PIs trailing acting appointees like Chad Wolf 24/7 and reporting on every little impropriety they engage in

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1301163707540660224

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1301164041935749125

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Eleven Eleven posted:

I feel like I am constantly hearing about Trump's corruption, maybe I just spend too much time on C-SPAM though.

CSPAM is not exactly a good source for what is in the mainstream zeitgeist I would say.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Ben Nerevarine posted:

that's what i think is gonna happen

biden wins california and new york with like 75% with a huge surge in turnout from 2016 but loses all the swing states hillary lost

Apr 7, 2003

Eleven Eleven posted:

Do yourself a favor tonight, turn on a news channel of your choice and see how much the president's business entanglements and open and obvious looting gets covered compared to coverage of "violent antifa." Just clear your preconceptions and do it.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

ArmZ posted:

she is still a piss tape apostate though

100%

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump administration seems about as corrupt as W's

Apr 7, 2003

Like, the prez used the federal government to punish Scotland by slapping tariffs on scotch whiskey when the municipal authorities denied his expansion plans at Turnberry. That's as corrupt as it gets, and it got virtually zero coverage outside of some online articles on October 13th when it happened.

poo poo like that needs to be all over the place, 24/7.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tarp

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

say the city of Altoona wanted to pay its cops less

so they vote to cut pay by 15% or whatever. they can’t do that because it violates the cba . a court stops them

so you say ok next time the cba is up we the city will demand that the cops eat a 15% pay cut. ok. cops disagree and won’t sign a new deal. it goes to interest arbitration and the arbiter sides with the cops and gives them a 15% raise which the city has to pay

rip

https://twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1300961495610724352?s=20

fart fart follow the law and dot your i's and cross ur t's, its not like i dunno they can just change the law again and tell u to gently caress off? lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Gaupo Guacho posted:

what is this from? and that gif of trump on the skeletal elephant with the skull pillars

i dunno about the elephant but thats from bill and ted face the music