Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Weedle
May 31, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I thought that guy made a sharp right turn when he started living in Arizona or something, that's why he made the castle doctrine

he was interviewed by rock paper shotgun about the castle doctrine and he was like "my political beliefs are all over the map, man, you can't put a label on me" but he's really just a regular libertarian

quote:

I suppose it’s just because game designers tend to be liberal generally, and there are these things which just go along with being liberally-minded: you will be believe in this, and you will believe against this. There’s a sort of set doctrine of beliefs. And I’m somebody who doesn’t really line up with any sort of pre-defined political belief system. I’ve kept this weird mix and match [laughs]. Like I believe in gun rights and I believe in gay marriage, I believing in legalising all drugs and I believe in going back to the gold standard… This weird mix of all these different political beliefs that make me rub everyone the wrong way.

:jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

the loving gold standard lol

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i've never understood why the gold standard resonates so much with libertarians. wouldn't having any kind of centralized currency be anathematic to libertarianism because it has to be administered by a central authority? seems like the most libertarian system of money would be individual bartering

al-azad
May 28, 2009

idk about the gold standard but let me tell you about classic magic the gathering online which was backed up by physical cards, there was never a better time in gaming.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
https://twitter.com/SophNar0747/status/1301513966582104067

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I would play final fantasy 14 right now if I could cash out my fun bux for real cold hard moogle coins.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Weedle posted:

i've never understood why the gold standard resonates so much with libertarians. wouldn't having any kind of centralized currency be anathematic to libertarianism because it has to be administered by a central authority? seems like the most libertarian system of money would be individual bartering

A gold standard means the government can't do a lot of the active management techniques that undergird modern monetary policy, they're at the mercy of gold the natural resource. Of course the problem is that an economy managed with modern policy is objectively better than a gold standard economy, but libertarians can't admit this.

c) whoever did the original rez trance vibrator review

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Narwitz was the "reporter" who completely (intentionally?) bungled sharing news about the E3 data vulnerability and amplified it while doxx information was still on the site, greatly enabling its visibility and access to chuds and the gamergaters that Narwitz is buddies with, fyi

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Still waiting for them to release the Rez vibration suit to the public

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

that Rez article was so popular that I used to think that was what Rez was for at one point. forgot there was a game

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTFazW6FGgk

Rez VR owned, I should probably give it another play now that I can use my PS4/VR setup without dying of heat exhaustion

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Be warned, once you combine video games and anal stimulation there is no going back.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
The ff14 plugin that connects to the bluttplug.io api is a life changer

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Neither the original Shadowrun nor Cyberpunk systems anticipated wi-fi

The most recent star wars movie had a scene where they had to fly up close and plug in a cable to download some data, I think the death star plans?

They don't even have wifi in Star Wars :haw:

A life of crime, one day out of every year.

Lmao that's great.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

wifi sucks rear end in the real world so why would i want it in my fictional world

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Saint Freak posted:

Everytime someone mentions Cyberpunk this is all I think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ecsx8sVgkY

For me its this:

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I love how he's got two different flags

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
one of those phrases that just makes you feel good

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Start my day off uncanny by listening to the Gamespot podcast where someone was talking about how they would put peanut butter and nothing else on a single slice of bread and fold it up... at the exact moment I was putting peanut butter and nothing else on a single slice of bread and folding it up

I need the jelly or I end up choking due to swallowing what is basically delicious mortar with peanuts in it. The jelly helps it go down smooth.

al-azad posted:

The bread is just filler, I just eat spoonfuls of peanut butter.

But that doesn't stop me from doing this.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I love how he's got two different flags

America in the streets
Japan in the sheets

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

IGN just gave the new TH1-2 Remaster a 9 saying they crushed it. I'm so in.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ign

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Do you have something against the Imagine Game Network?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

ymgve posted:

They memory holed Super Mario Galaxy 2 from the chronology at the end too, wtf?

The video at the end only had one game per console, NES excepted. Super Mario Land 2 and New Super Mario Bros 2 were also missing (as was Lost Levels)

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

IGN gave Crusader Kings III a 10/10

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the chronology at the end is titles available to play on switch

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

IGN gave Crusader Kings III a 10/10

theres no such thing as a perfect game, im enjoying ck3 a lot but its def not perfect lol

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Stux posted:

theres no such thing as a perfect game, im enjoying ck3 a lot but its def not perfect lol

Is it 2007? 10/10 doesn't mean perfect.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

it does

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

gonna be a fun next two pages

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

exquisite tea posted:

Be warned, once you combine video games and anal stimulation there is no going back.

Well yeah, if you forget the flared base.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/WordMercenary/status/1301476485518295040/photo/1

Edit: this is not meant to be a riff on previous discussion but I just saw it and thought it was cool

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

10/10 = clicks for a review of a niche genre game that nobody would go to ign to learn about

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
10 is just bigger than 9.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Jeff Gerstmann lost some weight

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ultrakill is outttt

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1229490/ULTRAKILL/

the stuff on my steam wishlist is finally getting released. still another 30 or so to get released though lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My Steam wishlist is up to 54 titles, many of them are Early Access so I won't touch those until they are fully released.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
mine is 55 and its full of games that either already are under 5 bucks or regularly go on sale for cheaper. a lot i have no idea why i ever added. just browsing it by cheapest right now, renegades of orion 2.0, added in 2016. never played no renegades of orion 1.0 and it has "shoot em up" as a tag, this isn't 2001 i think we're all good on shooting games forever, thanks.

Kingdom: Classic I apparently added in 2015. It has a colony si mtag, so maybe that's what interested me in it. I think there are a few versions or oiterations of this game type, ain't played any of them though and never heard anybody gush about em so eh.

Milky Boobs I added in 2019. No idea what kind of game it is, doubt I'll ever buy it, but I definitely know why it's on my wishlist and so it shall remain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Yeah my wishlist also basically functions as a "check up on this game in three years when its finished" button.

I hate getting excited for games though, I'm gonna be spending the next two weeks doing nothing and then going all-in on two different games. I've thought about padding out my list of games I've beaten this year, but for every time I think "you know I haven't played Koudelka before" I also think "but what if I played Persona 3 for a fourth time"