Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Is the damaged necramech weapon barrel for the cortega in the game? I've searched online and I can't find drop rates anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

quote:

Energized Munitions

Gonna put this on Mirage and never worry about Kohm/Twin Grakata ammo ever again.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

And Tyler Too! posted:

Gonna put this on Mirage and never worry about Kohm/Twin Grakata ammo ever again.

Same, but Prisma Tetra :D

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

why yes, I would like to fire 8 tonkor grenades and 40 akarius rockets per magazine

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

temple posted:

Is the damaged necramech weapon barrel for the cortega in the game? I've searched online and I can't find drop rates anywhere.

tier 3 vault bounty, just like the other weapon parts

drop rates for it are not available yet, but it exists.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BMan posted:

why yes, I would like to fire 8 tonkor grenades and 40 akarius rockets per magazine

got to rework the math on the Grakata since the sky's way above a paltry 120 bullets now

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

temple posted:

All necramech stuff is tradable btw. barrels should be in the 5-10p range on market now; farm what you can, trade the spares for the stuff you want when you get sick of the drop rates.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

sockpuppetclock posted:

It's a quirk with ragdolls that has existed forever. If you shoot a ragdolled enemy (i.e. in a vortex) with a weapon with punchthrough you might notice the dmg being multiplied (hitscan) or hitting multiple times (projectiles). I think each bodypart has its own hitbox and thus can overlap, allowing multiple hits on a single attack.

Don't tell anyone or DE, but I use Amprex to shoot dead guys and it hits through walls, floors, different rooms...it's a great strategy for survival.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

sockpuppetclock posted:

It's a quirk with ragdolls that has existed forever. If you shoot a ragdolled enemy (i.e. in a vortex) with a weapon with punchthrough you might notice the dmg being multiplied (hitscan) or hitting multiple times (projectiles). I think each bodypart has its own hitbox and thus can overlap, allowing multiple hits on a single attack.

Will this work with vauban and reave too?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Deimos hates when I try to K-Drive next to a hill.

It's decently easy to replicate. DE must think no one uses K Drives.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.

Inzombiac posted:

It's decently easy to replicate. DE must think no one uses K Drives.

I mean, I certainly never have since the moment Archwings were usable on Fortuna.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Serpentis posted:

I mean, I certainly never have since the moment Archwings were usable on Fortuna.

I wasn't using them that often but when Infested Grandma was excited to see me shred, I had to do it more.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

I wasn't using them that often but when Infested Grandma was excited to see me shred, I had to do it more.

:hmmyes:

The races are also decent vent kids standing. Though the races on the drift seem to have way tighter times than the ones in vallis.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

My main k-drive use is when I get the bug where I have to go to another vault to finish a bounty and I don't feel like bullet jumping the whole way down. I'll have to try the races though. They were fun on Vallis.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I'm glad I can just let you guys break yourselves on new content then come by after patches and slurp up the knowledge goo and have an easier time farming

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
One thing about the drift I appreciate is all the loot boxes. There are so many of them that just tooling around outside solo, breaking every ganglion and cyst and poo poo you can find will net you a huge wealth of various random materials. The boxes are everywhere too, and easy to break in an amesha/ignis or something.

It's also sort of relaxing.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

It's also real quick to pop over to a fass or vome area in the middle of some bounty steps. A few of them even overlap.

And the fish on Deimos are real brave too, they'll pop out in the middle of a fire fight and stick around as long as you aren't running straight at them from five feet away.

However I've only been playing for a few hours after work recently and still haven't found a, uh, third? scintallant. Built the necramech and now I have 0 left over, haven't spent it on anything else. Might have to start organizing those better meta trivault runs.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

slow_twitch posted:

You can remove it any time for no cost, but putting a new skill on will cost you. The amount varies depending on the skill.

Yeah I was pretty disappointed to learn this. I was hoping you'd just pay a load of resources to learn a skill / subsume a frame at the beginning and then be able to slap it on whatever for free.
Makes it more expensive to experiment with new stuff.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

quote:

Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Been having a lot of luck tranqing animals in Deimos but just flying around the perimeter and listening to the rifle chirp.

gently caress the birds, naturally, but everything else seems pretty easy.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Inzombiac posted:

Been having a lot of luck tranqing animals in Deimos but just flying around the perimeter and listening to the rifle chirp.

gently caress the birds, naturally, but everything else seems pretty easy.

Doing that gets you a lot of animals, but unlike fortuna/poe just getting random animals is pretty much useless. If you have 100 of the most common subspecies of predasite/vulpaphyla and nothing else you still can't trade for any son tokens, because they all need a combination of at least 2 animals, and most don't spawn randomly around the world frequently enough.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

FunkyFjord posted:

It's also real quick to pop over to a fass or vome area in the middle of some bounty steps. A few of them even overlap.

And the fish on Deimos are real brave too, they'll pop out in the middle of a fire fight and stick around as long as you aren't running straight at them from five feet away.

However I've only been playing for a few hours after work recently and still haven't found a, uh, third? scintallant. Built the necramech and now I have 0 left over, haven't spent it on anything else. Might have to start organizing those better meta trivault runs.

Dude I don't have any at all. I must be one of those schmucks pushing down their numbers so hard they realized they had to boost them.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

quote:

Fixed inability to log into Warframe if you didn’t own a Kubrow Companion.

Fixed cases of Revenant’s Reave hitting ragdolled enemies multiple times in rapid succession, potentially insta-killing them.
Added Developer Note: To get into specifics, once an enemy was ragdolled you actually hit their proxies, and each AI has a dozenish or so proxies, you get healed for each hit, easily making it a full heal and instakill for each ragdolled enemy. So you were getting '12' for the price of '1' enemy, which is clearly unintended.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

quote:

• Fixed Heavy Gunners unintentionally having almost triple their Armor since Heart of Deimos. This change accidently occurred when changing Garv’s Armor value as they use the same back end.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Fixed the backtracking bug in vaults
Now your escape key/menu locks before you can accept the t3 vault quest.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Did they massively nerf the amount of affinity those purple centipedes on Deimos give or has it always been bottom tier and I just never noticed? They give about as much as those legless infested that roll around now.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Before they gave literally none.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Tylana posted:

Before they gave literally none.

For some reason I just imagined it was a pretty decent chunk I guess :psyduck:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Finally got my Helminth online. I named him Gourmet Guy and he's currently eating Nidus. Has anyone experimented with Helminth Empower at all? I have to imagine there's some cool usage for some frame out there that would enjoy extra power on their next ability cast.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I imagine it would be good on frames with summoned weapons like Excalibur, Wukong, Ivara, and Mesa. Someone brought up using it for Revenant's dance and that sounds fun too.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Empower seemed like it'd fit in places where you otherwise wouldn't have a ton of strength. Taking my Wisp from 68% to 78% didn't really make a big difference, but I feel like taking something more middle of the road to a higher level would work. So yeah, Excal might be a good fit, since a normal Exalted Blade build doesn't run a lot of power strength.

I'm personally going to be trying Hysteria on mine first.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

lol no, the staff is the one you get rid of

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Can't wait to see their stats once everyone has their Helminths rolling and every frame from every player has the same ability replaced.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

If Greedy Pull worked on medallions, you would have the greatest subsume use for Limbo ever conceived :eng99:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

I tried out Heminth Empower on Banshee just because it was the first idea I had for a frame that might appreciate power boosting stuff and the 1 is fairly disposable regardless of build. It's a decent boost to both Sonar and Savage Silence although in the case of the latter it's really unnecessary since my build for that already one-shots most poo poo with silence finishers. The Sonar boost though is pretty significant and used with a good build I could see becoming even more stupid than it already is typically.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

I'd ditch Banshee's 4, personally. Her 1 actually has use stripping armor with the augment.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

I put the strength boost on Baruuk so I could eek out a few more knives. I want to be utterly surrounded by them.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
i put empower on my gofast Volt build (instead of shock) but it didn't really seem to change much. might try Molt

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

BMan posted:

lol no, the staff is the one you get rid of

Yeah that's what I've been doing. I thought about it after I posted and I can't imagine not wanting to have his 1-3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I tried out Heminth Empower on Banshee just because it was the first idea I had for a frame that might appreciate power boosting stuff and the 1 is fairly disposable regardless of build. It's a decent boost to both Sonar and Savage Silence although in the case of the latter it's really unnecessary since my build for that already one-shots most poo poo with silence finishers. The Sonar boost though is pretty significant and used with a good build I could see becoming even more stupid than it already is typically.

Try marked for death banshee