Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

like my feeling is that stories like this are meaningless and anyone who believes it already isn't voting for trump

You're basically arguing here that objective reality is dead and I don't disagree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

"I don’t know what a mini-stroke is. And there could be a day — hey, it happens to all of us, right? Except these young ones, it’s never going to happen to them. But it happens, but nothing happened."

- President Donald Trump

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

i wonder if this military story has any legs or not

it feels like the sort of thing that should have legs, but lmao trump

the russian bounty thing was being hyped much
more and it fell off the map after like a week

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Abolish DHS and pass a law that makes crimes committed by cops federal crimes. Kill all the billionaires, eliminate the electoral college and replace the senate with a body based on party votes. Make the supreme court elected positions, make voting day a holiday. Kill all cia agents and contractors.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
trəmp

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Minority report but actually just reporting minorities.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Hatebag posted:

Abolish DHS and pass a law that makes crimes committed by cops federal crimes. Kill all the billionaires, eliminate the electoral college and replace the senate with a body based on party votes. Make the supreme court elected positions, make voting day a holiday. Kill all cia agents and contractors.

and also, Lock Her Up!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

and also, Lock Her Up!

Lock her up!🤯

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hatebag posted:

hi qcsers posting a thread about this page, just wanna say i hope you're having a terrible day :3:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

replace scotus w iks selected according to the benevolent but inconsistent whims of some entity to be named later

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

also, Lock Her Up!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Minority report but actually just reporting minorities.

:prepop:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This is some good Trump. He endorsed Joe Kennedy. Today. At his rally.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Nice photoshop. Or did you steal it?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Hatebag posted:

Nancy will compromise this down to tax cuts for fillers with over 100 million in AGI.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Bethamphetamine posted:

This is some good Trump. He endorsed Joe Kennedy. Today. At his rally.

are you serious? in awe of my big boy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Squizzle posted:

replace scotus w iks selected according to the benevolent but inconsistent whims of some entity to be named later

:thunk:

bonghitz
me
snoo
2dcat
triple sulk
lawman 0
flavius aetass
zvahl
................................arfjason

good lineup, solid lineup

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

nikosoft posted:

are you serious? in awe of my big boy

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1301667061496717312

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

trubp my neg seat

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

sorry i can only grant three of these wishes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

:thunk:

bonghitz
me
snoo
2dcat
triple sulk
lawman 0
flavius aetass
zvahl
................................arfjason

good lineup, solid lineup

we would need several hundred more

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Plinkey posted:

its late, emfive is alseep, he's pretty old

:saddowns:

e: however I was in fact watching Star Trek

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Nice photoshop. Or did you steal it?

nope just developer console, change the text in the body of the tweet, take a screenshot. super fast & flawless

ctrl + shift + c in chrome

seattle plague rat has issued a correction as of 02:23 on Sep 4, 2020

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Semi-normal

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Nobody ever heard of this incumbent senator who has served for 7 years. Can you believe this?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

Nobody ever heard of this incumbent senator who has served for 7 years. Can you believe this?

nobody heard of him because he hasn't endorsed trump

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1301674109504552961

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

This is the county directly to the north of Pinellas (St Pete) and Hillsborough (Tampa) counties. Anything more than say, two miles off of I-75 is basically the panhandle in socio-economic terms. It's not a subtle change or anything, the county line is like a fuckin' DMZ. I've driven there on US-19 a few times to see friends and whooooo boy is it stark.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
evergreen tweet

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1301690335295348736?s=21

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Stochastic terrorism of the day.

Hope it was worth the jail time and felony record.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

such a smooth brain, so sleek

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
totally (semi-)normal

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/1301523623442812930?s=20

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

still not wrong

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

MadJackal posted:

Stochastic terrorism of the day.

Hope it was worth the jail time and felony record.

Refresh your feed. Eyewitnesses say it was NYPD and they will be punished with too many high 5s and paid vacation.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

I don't think Hulk Hogan would lie

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

I don't think Hulk Hogan would lie

Sorry he was vitamin deficient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday