Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
corrupting potion basically doesn’t kill people even at level 1 or 2, it would be profoundly hard to kill someone with this taunt

samira looks really dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Hellioning posted:

Someone is actually going to get the last hit on an enemy with Samira's taunt and it will be good.

Do it with Dark Harvest, because Dark Harvest can proc off it's damage afaik.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Base health regen is too high to kill champions with a one damage ability. It's not possible.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Rygar201 posted:

Base health regen is too high to kill champions with a one damage ability. It's not possible.

If it procs Dark Harvest that could make it happen. Could stack it with Cheap Shot.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

SirSamVimes posted:

If it procs Dark Harvest that could make it happen. Could stack it with Cheap Shot.

Then Dark Harvest would be the killing blow, not her one damage taunt.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

No-one actually cares what actually caused the kill so long as the enemy dies when the coin hits.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
The coin is gonna be bugged to do on-hit damage. Or maybe it's a feature instead of a bug???

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Didn’t they change Zilean bombs to do 1 damage when they land so that they draw tower aggro? Has someone gotten a killing blow with one of those ?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Pussy Quipped posted:

Didn’t they change Zilean bombs to do 1 damage when they land so that they draw tower aggro? Has someone gotten a killing blow with one of those ?

IIRC, it used to have a true damage "countdown" of sorts, where you'd take 3, 2, and then 1 damage before the detonation. Nowadays, it simply has a in-combat trigger that draws turret aggression.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

njsykora posted:

No-one actually cares what actually caused the kill so long as the enemy dies when the coin hits.

it wont though, because it takes three seconds.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

Bleck posted:

it's really fun when your Sona support face checks bushes and dies six times to MF/Janna in four minutes and then you lose LP because obviously if you were actually good you'd be able to turn the tides as early game Twitch

New queue suggestion: "Dont be the monkey"-queue. Worst player gets -90LP, everyone else gets +10.

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
Now that he's been out for a bit, what are people's thoughts on Yone? I think he's a bit overtuned, personally; the duration on his E gives him the ability to fish for teamfights really far away easily, and he does even more damage than a fed Yasuo does.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
He looks stupid

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

I like the sound sting that plays while he is in spirit mode on the SB skin. As an ADC I've punished my fair share of Yones more than I have Yasuo due to the lack of regenerating shield and wind wall.

I don't mind him.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

My favorite is when he E's after someone, and you've got hard CC so you can just sit and wait for him to come back

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Jerkface posted:

I like the sound sting that plays while he is in spirit mode on the SB skin. As an ADC I've punished my fair share of Yones more than I have Yasuo due to the lack of regenerating shield and wind wall.

I don't mind him.

Yeah, I think he's pretty reasonable. He can fish for more engages and doesn't require as much set up, but he has to be more discerning and you can actually run away from him with the way his kit works.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

https://lowkey.gg/v/a44b2b10-859d-4bcb-a1b3-e99d1e8be28c

If this was yasuo i think me and thresh are both dead instead I get the sweet sweet adc revenge

Extra Tasty
Aug 5, 2014

yone is hot but not as hot as sett.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
I'm not very good at this game, and it seems to really bother other people.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Really, really wish they’d stop giving ranged champs obnoxiously large and near permanent speed buffs. It doesn’t make them fun to deal with because you can dodge any skill shot if you’re fast enough and riot removes all the targeted stuns and snares because they’re not fun.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Like it’s the same reason Yasuo just isn’t fun to play against in lane, he can dodge literally any skill shot for free if the yas is competent. Really annoying design.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
If it's that hard to land a skillshot, hold it until after he uses E. Its fixed distance means you're guaranteed to land skillshots if you target his destination.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

rabidsquid posted:

i would say probably jinx because hyper scaling is cool but i get too mad that my team never gives a gently caress whether i live or die so i personally would pick ezreal or kaisa.

Trip report: picked ezreal because I have a million ezreal skins and goddamn lane is so bad compared to jhin/ashe and I havent won a game yet lol

Thinking of swapping over to ole MF but i want to at least win 1 ezreal game... just 1 for the boys... (0 and 8 on the season...)

Waterfall Watcher
Dec 17, 2018

How to ruin improve game sessions & family ties with one simple question.

-Would this be better if I used poison?
I like Yone way more than Yasuo mostly because his spirit form ability has the same glaring weakness as a Zoe ult as in. If you gently caress it up. Game over.
This makes it in some way fun to fight against him, where as Yasuo has too many safety nets in my opinion.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

piL posted:

I'm not very good at this game, and it seems to really bother other people.

Ah, but if you never see them tell you that, it’s *their* problem

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I love games where a Yasuo on the enemy team starts going 3-0 and our team actually makes a concerted effort to gently caress them up and prevent them from snowballing. Brings a tear to my eye.

Also it gives me warm fuzzy feelings when Blitz says I was MVP.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
My favorite thing about Yone players is when they think his spirit form is a escape so you and the rest of the team just sit and wait.

My least favorite is when he gets fed and continuously tower dives and kills people in under 2 seconds during his spirit form.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

My favorite thing about Yone players is when they think his spirit form is a escape so you and the rest of the team just sit and wait.

My least favorite is when he gets fed and continuously tower dives and kills people in under 2 seconds during his spirit form.

I first timed Yone in a one for all yesterday. Did a tower dive with R, got the kill, felt pretty good about myself, thought "I will use my MS buff to get out of tower range sooner" and got myself killed when I rubberbanded back.

10/10 would play again.

Anyway, is it just my install or is the League client all hosed up this patch? Everything feels like it takes 10 seconds to load.

Waterfall Watcher
Dec 17, 2018

How to ruin improve game sessions & family ties with one simple question.

-Would this be better if I used poison?
Yeah this patch is weird they changed the colours of the stats around way too much, that I started to believe some abilities start scaling from MR. Why swap AP and MR colours riot why? I can stand your spaghetti code but not your spaghetti UI design.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/KDA_MUSIC/status/1301912919169351682

Seraphine confirmed!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

yess seraphine- overshadow samira so i can spam her on release

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Drone_Fragger posted:

Really, really wish they’d stop giving ranged champs obnoxiously large and near permanent speed buffs. It doesn’t make them fun to deal with because you can dodge any skill shot if you’re fast enough and riot removes all the targeted stuns and snares because they’re not fun.

I mean they are fun but yeah that is obnoxious.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Seraphine was apparently datamined from the Wild Rift alpha months ago, she sounds like a monstrous Karma/Sona baby

https://twitter.com/SkinSpotlights/status/1301924687900012544

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Wow, 2 champs that are very fun to play against

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Firebert posted:

Seraphine was apparently datamined from the Wild Rift alpha months ago, she sounds like a monstrous Karma/Sona baby

https://twitter.com/SkinSpotlights/status/1301924687900012544

Who are the ad wizards that came up with this one?

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Jerkface posted:

yess seraphine- overshadow samira so i can spam her on release

:yeah:

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
if she's like Sona I am looking forward to adding another Music Woman to my regular champion lineup

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

lmao that blitz felt the need to try to make me feel better about my team throwing a won game

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Why exactly yones spirit form needed a cleanse on it as well I’m not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Drone_Fragger posted:

Why exactly yones spirit form needed a cleanse on it as well I’m not sure.

It's not really a cleanse that you can cleanly control. You've got a 0.25s period where you can recast E and cleanse any immobilizes that land during that time, but that's close to being outside a reasonable human reaction time. The automatic recast is delayed by immobilizes, so you can Morg bind him or whatever right before he'd automatically snap back to catch him off guard.