Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell

Meillä on käsky jyrkin uhmata kuolemaa
Voimalla hanhinyrkin ruhjoa lintukantaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

bloom posted:

organburner tarjoaa kaljat seuraavassa guunimiitissä tai on härski porvari

Tänne vaan kaljalle, tosiaan ei ole jääkaapissa tilaa ja tänne ei pääse julkisilla. Kun noi hesan hinnat ovat mitä ovat niin piti muuttaa landelle että saisi omaa rauhaa.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

organburner posted:

Kun noi hesan hinnat ovat mitä ovat niin piti muuttaa landelle että saisi omaa rauhaa.

Jos on mahdollisuus etätöihin säännöllisesti, niin itseasiassa aika pirun paljon houkuttelevampi vaihtoehto kuin asua Helsingissä jossain ylikalliissa murjussa.

Näin maakuntien junttina on pakko sanoa, että toiseksi paras asia Helsingissä käydessä on aina kun pääsee pois sieltä.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

bloom posted:

yli 9000 vitun aggroa lintua blokkaa pyöräteitä

you have like 100 times a goose's body mass and 1000 times its cranial volume, I'm sure you can manage

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
:honk: *somehow steals bloom's glasses and bicycle, and then trips him into a mire* :honked:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The geese have numbers on their side and my cranial volume is filled mainly with gambina fumes and spurdo memes

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-11523136

quote:

– SDP:n kannatuksen lasku tulee tällä kertaa lähes yksinomaan eläkeläisten ja yli 65-vuotiaiden ryhmästä. Varttuneen väen keskuudessa SDP:n kannatus on laskenut melko selvästi, Turja valottaa mittauksen taustatietoja.

Hmm, ketkäs saivatkaan uutisensa pääasiassa keltaiselta lehdistöltä?

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Herman Merman posted:

:honk: *somehow steals bloom's glasses and bicycle, and then trips him into a mire* :honked:

finnish geese will :honk: you into the mire

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Herman Merman posted:

you have like 100 times a goose's body mass and 1000 times its cranial volume, I'm sure you can manage

I'd pay good money to actually watch you attempt to wrangle a pissed off goose.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
The worst time was when the new geeslings had turned into rebellious teenagers. Riding a bike through Arabia was like dealing a bunch of angsty rapscallions. They just would just block the entire path and wouldn't move aside until I was within 30 cm of them. They lacked the fearfulness of the furry goose chicks as well as the sagely wisdom of the older geese.

Now they're all quite grown up and the balance is restored.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Muistutuksena, etualalla näkyvä Kanadanhanhi on kirjohanhista isompi, hyökkäävämpi ja riistalaji.

Pienempi valkoposkihanhi yleensä tajuaa väistää ihmistä.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Aikamoista sheimausta sanoa toista isommaksi kun se seisoo etualalla ja toinen kumartuu taka-alalla. Ja entä jos sillä on vain enemmän onttoa tilaa luissa?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
You all should get a dog, geese make way, at least if it is a big dog. Which is actually sad for my dog, she loves geese because they make delicious poop.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I feel sad for big dogs who have to live in neukkukuutios :smith:

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Rappaport posted:

I feel sad for big dogs who have to live in neukkukuutios :smith:

My friend once said it and I agree; citykoirat is basically just animal abuse. Dogs don't belong in tiny apartments where they only get to go outside a handful of times a day on a leash round the block on paved roads, where they'll also inevitably become an object of hatred for many neighbors who'll go mad if they hear a dog barking once in the building.

Ruflux fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Sep 4, 2020

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
"Once in the building" actually means "constantly when the owners aren't at home, i.e. at least 12 hours a day"

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Actually my general experience is moreso the former than the latter, but maybe that's just my apartment building having good sound deadening. I did once have a neighbor ask me in the rappu if her dog barked all day/annoyingly/loudly but honestly I had no idea anybody even owned a dog in the building since I never heard any noise ever. Either way dog ownership in the city is some sketchy poo poo if you ask me, and not just because they poo poo everywhere and the owners don't bother with clean-up and maybe they also bark a lot.

Jorgos Nuuh
Dec 28, 2004
Pröööööt

Darkest Auer posted:

"Once in the building" actually means "constantly when the owners aren't at home, i.e. at least 12 hours a day"

This. Especially in a small neukkukuutio while the owner of the two huge angry dogs is drinking in a bar nearby and can hear them barking and howling from the terassi. Salimake ja Karjalalippis. The stereotypes are sometimes right.

T: Alakerran naapuri.

Jorgos Nuuh
Dec 28, 2004
Pröööööt
Perhaps I'm spoiled by my experience, but small apartments, angry dog(s) and bad trainers isn't the best combination. Koiranajokortti Nyt!

Edited for even worse grammar

Jorgos Nuuh fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Sep 4, 2020

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Speaking as someone who visits other people's apartments for a living, dogs will destroy the floor, but cats will destroy the entire apartment and everything else in a 10-meter radius

Jorgos Nuuh
Dec 28, 2004
Pröööööt
A burglar? But yeah, pets are a good idea if the stars are right. In a small kuutio I'd suggest emotional support tamagochi

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Just don't go to work, idiots! Now you have all time in the world to keep your pets happy :3:

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

I don’t really see how daytime drinking makes pets happy but okay

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Ruflux posted:

I don’t really see how daytime drinking makes pets happy but okay

They pass out way too loving quick, yeah.

Jorgos Nuuh
Dec 28, 2004
Pröööööt
My pets are turkiskuoriaiset and banaanikärpäset. I don't even have to feed them.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

organburner posted:

They pass out way too loving quick, yeah.

My 150kg rotweiler begs to differ with you, and so does my wallet :(

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jorgos Nuuh posted:

My pets are turkiskuoriaiset and banaanikärpäset. I don't even have to feed them.

Just reinforces my belief that all pet people are garbage and should be destroyed like the internet

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Nenonen posted:

My 150kg rotweiler begs to differ with you, and so does my wallet :(

That sounds like some kind of small bear.

Olin eilen Kaisaniemen puistossa hengailemassa jonkin aikaa, siis 20 min tjsp. ja sinä aikana vaihdoin penkkiä kerran kun joku laahustava muovikassisankari meinäs kävellä päälle, ja pari minuuttia myöhemmin täysin tuntematon kaveri huuteli "gently caress you man" ja näytteli käsimerkkejä. Tavallaan ymmärrän miksi joku haluaisi asua metsässä, mutta kun muistelen miten päivä eteni en kadehti metsäläisiä.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

doverhog posted:

Tavallaan ymmärrän miksi joku haluaisi asua metsässä, mutta kun muistelen miten päivä eteni en kadehti metsäläisiä.

Avaatko vähän logiikkaasi? Olit eilen puistossa kaupungissa, ja koska siellä oli epämiellyttävää, kuten puistoissa kaupungissa yleensä on, niin et haluaisi asua jossain jossa on vähemmän ihmisiä ja enemmän oikeaa luontoa?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Warden posted:

Avaatko vähän logiikkaasi? Olit eilen puistossa kaupungissa, ja koska siellä oli epämiellyttävää, kuten puistoissa kaupungissa yleensä on, niin et haluaisi asua jossain jossa on vähemmän ihmisiä ja enemmän oikeaa luontoa?

Perhaps he prefers frequent encounters with puistokemistit.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Warden posted:

I engaged in activities that would not have been possible, in a broad sense, out in the boonies. The park was just kind of there.

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

Of all the parks in Helsinki you had to go to Kaisaniemi, and had a bad experience, therefore living in the countryside is bad :backtowork:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I actually said the opposite, despite the small problems.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

doverhog posted:

I engaged in activities that would not have been possible, in a broad sense, out in the boonies. The park was just kind of there.

...you're going to have to a bit more specific about the activities that would have not been possible "out in the boonies".

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I got drunk and had sex ok. God what an interrogation. I know they do that poo poo out in the forest but I doubt it would feel the same.

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

I thought you were gonna say something about having a better 4G coverage or something

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

doverhog posted:

I got drunk and had sex ok. God what an interrogation. I know they do that poo poo out in the forest but I doubt it would feel the same.

That's it? I expected something more, and now I am disappointed.

Also, why on earth do you think that you get better buzz or come any harder just by being inside Kehä 3? It's a series of roads, not a happy fun time magic sex circle.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry
In fact you're not a true finn until you've been bit in the arse by kusimurkku while you drunkenly gently caress the local forest troll.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

I also can't come unless I'm inside Kehä III

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

organburner posted:

I also can't come unless I'm inside Kehä III

More like Cock Ring III, amirite?