Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Chinatown posted:

wait wait wait

Donald Trump is a piece of poo poo?

no fuckin way

sir please respect the office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UymXRxJPOQo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Why wasn't this mentioned before in one of the dozen tell all books of former staffers, like half of whom would've been right beside him at these events

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
i wouldn't bet money on this being The Thing That Finally Matters but i don't know, it may be

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1301977774052249602

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Epic High Five posted:

Why wasn't this mentioned before in one of the dozen tell all books of former staffers, like half of whom would've been right beside him at these events

does anybody read that poo poo?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

haha

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

im imagining all the former staffers forming a cartel to dole out who gets to print which bombshells to make sure everyones book gets sold

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vim Fuego posted:

This is for day crew, may your balls be pummeled into a fine paste

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

what are you insinuating exactly?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Deep state coup

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Chinatown posted:

wait wait wait

Donald Trump is a piece of poo poo?

no fuckin way

I heard that one time he pooped his pants too
kind of ironic when you think (about it)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

i wouldn't bet money on this being The Thing That Finally Matters but i don't know, it may be

Reactionaries don't actually have any beliefs they just love bootlicking

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Howard Dean is a bigger loser than his brother

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I've already explicitly stated that this is probably hawks and spooks retaliating because they dont like his new appointment to ambassador in Afghanistan. Every single instance of anonymous sources from within the intelligence community leaking something to a friendly outlet for my entire life has turned out to be a huge lie so I'm prepared to set the burden of proof real high

And anyway even if he said it, hes not even mostly wrong lol. If I was twice as old as I am I still wouldn't have lived through a war where we weren't the bad guys and there were not in fact any good guys in WW1

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag posted:

Reactionaries don't actually have any beliefs they just love bootlicking

See also: libs

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

dope af

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Vim Fuego posted:

This is for day crew, may your balls be pummeled into a fine paste

johnny cage no

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
gently caress you

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Epic High Five posted:

Trump says so much stupid and offensive poo poo that it's perfectly understandable former aides would forget some of it.

I just remembered today that Trump called Evan McMullin "McMuffin" and it was this year!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1257532114666508291

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Shear Modulus posted:

euphronious gets a chance to leave the life, but first he must perform an impossible task

:euphroniously: Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!

:cries as he unwillingly drags the crosshairs across Bearjew's innocent face:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Iraq Travel Advisory

Travel Advisory
August 12, 2020
Iraq - Level 4: Do Not Travel

Do not travel to Iraq due to COVID-19, terrorism, kidnapping, armed conflict, and Mission Iraq’s limited capacity to provide support to U.S. citizens.

Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for Iraq due to COVID-19.

Travelers to Iraq may experience border closures, airport closures, travel prohibitions, stay at home orders, business closures, and other emergency conditions within Iraq due to COVID-19. Visit the Embassy's COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Iraq.

U.S. citizens in Iraq are at high risk for violence and kidnapping. Numerous terrorist and insurgent groups are active in Iraq and regularly attack both Iraqi and coalition security forces and civilians. Anti-U.S. sectarian militias threaten U.S. citizens and Western companies throughout Iraq. Attacks by improvised explosive devices (IEDs) occur in many areas of the country, including Baghdad.

U.S. Embassy Baghdad: On March 25, 2020, the Department of State ordered the departure of designated U.S. Government employees from the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad due to security conditions and restricted travel options as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The January 1, 2020 suspension of the Embassy Baghdad public consular services remains in effect until further notice, as a result of damage done by Iranian-backed terrorist attacks on the Embassy compound. Due to security concerns, U.S. Embassy personnel in Baghdad have been instructed not to use Baghdad International Airport.
Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center: On March 25, 2020, the Department of State ordered the departure of designated U.S. Government employees from the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center due to security conditions and restricted travel options as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
U.S. Consulate General Erbil: U.S. Consulate General Erbil remains open and continues to provide consular services.
U.S. Consulate General Basrah: On October 18, 2018, the Department of State ordered the suspension of operations at the U.S. Consulate General in Basrah. That institution has not reopened.

U.S. citizens should not travel through Iraq to Syria to engage in armed conflict, where they would face extreme personal risks (kidnapping, injury, or death) and legal risks (arrest, fines, and expulsion). This is designated as the forums.SomethingAwful.com/user/Caro rule. The Kurdistan Regional Government stated that it will impose prison sentences of up to ten years on individuals who illegally cross the border. Additionally, fighting on behalf of, or supporting designated terrorist organizations, is a crime that can result in penalties, including prison time and large fines in the United States.

Due to risks to civil aviation operating within or in the vicinity of Iraq, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) and/or a Special Federal Aviation Regulation (SFAR). For more information, U.S. citizens should consult the Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions and Notices.

Read the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Iraq:

See the U.S. Embassy's web page regarding COVID-19.
Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel COVID-19.
Visit our website for Travel to High and -Risk Areas.
Draft a will and designate appropriate insurance beneficiaries and/or power of attorney.
Discuss a plan with loved ones regarding care/custody of children, pets, property, belongings, non-liquid assets (collections, artwork, etc.), funeral wishes, etc.
Share important documents, login information, and points of contact with loved ones so that they can manage your affairs if you are unable to return as planned to the United States.
Establish your own personal security plan in coordination with your employer or host organization, or consider consulting with a professional security organization.
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
Review the Crime and Safety Reports for Iraq.
U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.

Last Update: Reissued with updates to COVID-19 information and to remove information about the ordered departure for Consulate General Erbil.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

William Bear posted:

Trump says so much stupid and offensive poo poo that it's perfectly understandable former aides would forget some of it.

I just remembered today that Trump called Evan McMullin "McMuffin" and it was this year!

By the sounds of they appear to have remembered it perfectly and only just all chose to speak not even a single word of it until just now!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
Ever since they shut down the green zone taco bell there's really been no reason to enter iraq

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I've already explicitly stated that this is probably hawks and spooks retaliating because they dont like his new appointment to ambassador in Afghanistan. Every single instance of anonymous sources from within the intelligence community leaking something to a friendly outlet for my entire life has turned out to be a huge lie so I'm prepared to set the burden of proof real high

And anyway even if he said it, hes not even mostly wrong lol. If I was twice as old as I am I still wouldn't have lived through a war where we weren't the bad guys and there were not in fact any good guys in WW1

so, in your world, hawks and spooks are retaliating against the President with fabricated stories designed to hurt him in the election, and the best they can do is "he said soldiers were dumb"?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if donald trump doesn’t like rain then why is he always wet

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/jengriffinfnc/status/1301975321495973889?s=21

welcome to the resistance uhh Fox News

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

lol, illegal undeclared war in Laos if you want to be technical about it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

so, in your world, hawks and spooks are retaliating against the President with fabricated stories designed to hurt him in the election, and the best they can do is "he said soldiers were dumb"?

It's one of the most effective possible attacks because americans on both sides are absolutely brainfucked about worshiping ARE TROOPS and never, ever criticizing or impugning them in any way

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I'm seeing a lot of maps being posted. Where are all the Kanye states?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I'm shocked! Shocked that donald trump could have said something so awful. How could he do this? What could cause this sudden and complete change in his behavior? Nobody could have seen something like this coming and I'm just sick thinking about what an unexpected and shocking thing it would be if he said that. Totally out of his nature.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

you're saying it's not effective?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

sinnesloeschen posted:

gently caress you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

old man trumpy really did it this time

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Salt Fish posted:

I'm shocked! Shocked that donald trump could have said something so awful. How could he do this? What could cause this sudden and complete change in his behavior? Nobody could have seen something like this coming and I'm just sick thinking about what an unexpected and shocking thing it would be if he said that. Totally out of his nature.

well if it helps the chuds are still saying its all lies, not even fox can shake their faith in papa nurgle

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

you're saying it's not effective?
An n-word story would be far more incisive.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Crusader posted:

well if it helps the chuds are still saying its all lies, not even fox can shake their faith in papa nurgle

chuds by definition are immovable, not everyone who sees that fox news report is gonna be a chud.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

William Bear posted:

quote:

I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad.

LOL when your boss says this about your spouse and you keep working for them and stay married

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i think if john kelly came out and said something maybe there'd be some impact, but he's already proven time and time again he's spineless so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

An n-word story would be far more incisive.

it depends who you think the target audience is for these leaks