Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Antifa oak tree is dropping acorns on my roof and freaking my dog out, IS THERE ANY LEVEL THESE TERRORISTS WONT SINK TO?!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

An n-word story would be far more incisive.

Hating minorities and using slurs is far, far less of a career killer than insulting the foot soldiers of capital in this country lol. Even libs are fine with it when it's their guy, it would change literally zero minds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Reality Protester posted:

it depends who you think the target audience is for these leaks

Exactly, a large number of Trump's supporters would be unmoved by an n-word tape (and it might even strengthen support)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

his autocorrect 100% spelled it ‘McMuffin’ and he went with it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

An n-word story would be far more incisive.
"In surprising news, despite incendiary racial remarks made by the president, he now has a commanding lead in the polls against biden"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

people in the gov really do not like Trumpi

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
holy poo poo
https://twitter.com/haleaziz/status/1300871244569403392?s=21
this has Stephen Miller written all over it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

chuds have moved on from troops and onto cops because we’ve won every war abroad so now it’s time to win at home

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
joe biden said the n word on cspam. why won't trump say the word?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

clickbait bots have been let loose on the internet and have gone rampant

it's like the rogue AI in the Neuromancer trilogy. only instead of making weird art they're making patriotic truck fan sites and DONT FUK WITH ME I'M A FORKLIFT OPERATOR skull t-shirts

Durf has issued a correction as of 22:21 on Sep 4, 2020

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Hating minorities and using slurs is far, far less of a career killer than insulting the foot soldiers of capital in this country lol. Even libs are fine with it when it's their guy, it would change literally zero minds

You are catastrophically misjudging the moment we are living in right now because your broke-brained rear end believes America has made literally zero progress on race since 1864

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Justin Tyme posted:

cant wait to EAT FRESH FOR VETS ON THIS LABOR DAY or whatever the gently caress brands got cooked up there's liek four loving holidays for VETS AND FIRST RESPONDERS now

someday loving christmas and new years will be about remembering the brave vets and cops

The end of are troops long war against all non troop celebrating holidays is in sight. If they can annex the stronghold of resistance that is christmas then the last few holdouts will collapse and finally after so many decades the US military can claim an outright win. And you better drat well thank them for their service.

Perhaps a day could be set aside every year for that?

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

William Bear posted:

Trump says so much stupid and offensive poo poo that it's perfectly understandable former aides would forget some of it.

I just remembered today that Trump called Evan McMullin "McMuffin" and it was this year!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1257532114666508291

Lmao

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Isn't our dumb stupid tronp gonna do a presser today? It was supposed to be at 5, right? Meaning he won't show up until like an hour later because of dumb 80's businessman poo poo.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
*watches as Trump goes full Willie Horton 24/7 on Black Lives Matter and fails to gain ground*
"lol if he said the n-word more people would vote for him"

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

shyduck posted:

chuds have moved on from troops and onto cops because we’ve won every war abroad so now it’s time to win at home

cops are the last defenders of the status quo in every revolution so it makes sense they would be more into them

the army usually sides with the people. they're even souring on trump atm

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
the liberal activists at the atlantic, who occasionally publish race science for totally no reason, hav e begun conspiring agsnts big prezzie deals

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

You are catastrophically misjudging the moment we are living in right now because your broke-brained rear end believes America has made literally zero progress on race since 1864

Some people would probably care, but nobody would change their mind. I mean just flip through the feeds or watch some news, they went with "HE HATES ARE TROOPS" because troop worship is orders of magnitude more embraced in our culture than anti-racism or avoiding slurs

Clyburn and Lewis told me that Biden was a warrior for civil rights and the MeToo people told me that Tara is a lying Russian slut. Do not mistake rhetoric for beliefs, these people are not your allies and dont believe in what they say enough to actually let it change their minds. Biden or trump could get on the mic tomorrow and start reading from the Turner diaries and exactly zero minds would be changed. Using that instead of ARE TROOPS would be stupid as hell

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
red wet folds & creases

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the racism is baked in at this point, but you can probably peel support off trump as a troop hater, especially with Biden also doing the racism

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/andyslater/status/1301964502855036929?s=21

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Biden or trump could get on the mic tomorrow and start reading from the Turner diaries and exactly zero minds would be changed.

This is psychotic.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Isn't our dumb stupid tronp gonna do a presser today? It was supposed to be at 5, right? Meaning he won't show up until like an hour later because of dumb 80's businessman poo poo.

he has to wipe his big wet rear end

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

seattle plague rat posted:

red wet folds & creases

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

*watches as Trump goes full Willie Horton 24/7 on Black Lives Matter and fails to gain ground*
"lol if he said the n-word more people would vote for him"

A very interesting thing I didnt in fact say! But if you want to judge the fascism levels of responses you should look into Wheeler and Lightfoot and Tear Gas Jenny

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/5sf/status/1264355602714619904

Maria Juana
May 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

you actually think America treats black people any different than slaves? Lmao :sad:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’ve never seen a fast or furious movie

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

A very interesting thing I didnt in fact say!

wow it's almost like i didn't even quote you in that post

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Oh nbd, just an american civilian pokin around laos after a genocidal bombing campaign that killed 50k people while the communists advanced on the monarchist forces in conjunction with the nva. Totally not a cia agent at all

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
EHF you voted for Hillary four years ago who the gently caress are you to say that anyone is incapable of being persuaded?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
hmm yes i'm sure cornel west wouldn't recant his support for biden if he literally read from the turner diaries. that's a normal thing for a person with a normal brain to believe.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
jesus loving christ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This is psychotic.

I'd rather be psychotic than think liberals who think Dubbya and Reagan were well-intentioned good guys or that Biden is a civil rights hero are my allies, or that chuds would ditch Trump for saying essentially what got him elected

just ask the MeToo activists and people who believed them about police accountability how that worked out for them lol. They went with da troopz because we're a brainpoisoned people who worship violence and money and the US military is the ideal form of the synthesis of both

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:snoo:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Sounds like a normal weekend for everyone already

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

hmm yes i'm sure cornel west wouldn't recant his support for biden if he literally read from the turner diaries. that's a normal thing for a person with a normal brain to believe.

Nope, he wouldn't, because in that scenario his logic that Biden is a lovely but lesser evil would still hold true. He'd probably be more deeply conflicted about it but the left being unhappy is a signal to the Dems that they're doing things right

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I'd rather be psychotic than think liberals who think Dubbya and Reagan were well-intentioned good guys or that Biden is a civil rights hero are my allies, or that chuds would ditch Trump for saying essentially what got him elected

just ask the MeToo activists and people who believed them about police accountability how that worked out for them lol. They went with da troopz because we're a brainpoisoned people who worship violence and money and the US military is the ideal form of the synthesis of both

nice meltdown

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Wtf was he doing in laos in 1974? Wetwork?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Are there people that seriously think the “dead troops are suckers” thing is gonna matter?

Were they not paying attention when he poo poo on war hero John McCain or the gold star parents?

Get back to me when there’s video of it and even then I’ll give it a 10% chance of mattering