Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

targus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Elephanthead posted:

Everyone loves Trumpf, Troops are an Everyone, therefore Piss Tape is Real.

Best TED talk ever

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Fake news

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Dri k

Tru.p

Tttrumppp

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Donald yr.up is the president and the worls is stupid

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1302027504501297152

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

When biden loses, im driving east and joining whatever protest stops the highway im on

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Fuckin idiots i know are saying theyd drive over protesters lockimg a highway lmfao like youre gonna be at the front, youll be 40 cars back cant run over poo poo fuckin hick rear end dipshits

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSXEH0NRFeU

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Fuckin idiots i know are saying theyd drive over protesters lockimg a highway lmfao like youre gonna be at the front, youll be 40 cars back cant run over poo poo fuckin hick rear end dipshits

Yeah but with your F850 Super Duty Ranch truck with custom lift kit you can just drive over those weak rear end cars and crush protestors, truck nuts swaying in the freedom breeze

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ive purposely been ignoring news but I had to come check out the thread after I heard about the trump troops stuff on two different twitch streams lmao

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

There is construction in us 70 and everyday some chud crashes into the construction barriers. Every single day.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

eonwe posted:

ive purposely been ignoring news but I had to come check out the thread after I heard about the trump troops stuff on two different twitch streams lmao

so it was the pandemic that finally forced u to check out, interesting

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

eonwe posted:

who gives as poo poo, here's the real news:
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1301769172775579651

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1301772489954123789.html

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

another TROOP killed by donald trump, smh

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
I cant belive this trup guy...kinda hosed up when you step back and really think about it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP

gregday
May 23, 2003

oh god the wet spot

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tuber

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
I cant tell which police academy vhs they own

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump has 3 permanently wet spots. Can you name them?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I think it's great how the Fox News evening hosts invented their own ridiculous new pronunciation of "antifa" that can serve as a shibboleth for identifying chuds

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Trump has 3 permanently wet spots. Can you name them?

is one of them named rudy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I really like the defiant. such intentional design, nothing less, nothing more

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Elephanthead posted:

Everyone loves Trumpf, Troops are an Everyone, therefore Piss Tape is Real.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

eonwe posted:

yeah ignoring the news is great, makes you happier

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

eonwe posted:

trmimunojinjn
lmao

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

That's comforting at least.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Donald yr.up is the president and the worls is stupid

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk posted:

I cant belive this trup guy...kinda hosed up when you step back and really think about it

think.....

about.....

it??????

:thunk:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

powerful energy in this pic ty

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Iraq Travel Advisory

Travel Advisory
August 12, 2020
Iraq - Level 4: Do Not Travel

Do not travel to Iraq due to COVID-19, terrorism, kidnapping, armed conflict, and Mission Iraq’s limited capacity to provide support to U.S. citizens.

Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for Iraq due to COVID-19.

Travelers to Iraq may experience border closures, airport closures, travel prohibitions, stay at home orders, business closures, and other emergency conditions within Iraq due to COVID-19. Visit the Embassy's COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Iraq.

U.S. citizens in Iraq are at high risk for violence and kidnapping. Numerous terrorist and insurgent groups are active in Iraq and regularly attack both Iraqi and coalition security forces and civilians. Anti-U.S. sectarian militias threaten U.S. citizens and Western companies throughout Iraq. Attacks by improvised explosive devices (IEDs) occur in many areas of the country, including Baghdad.

U.S. Embassy Baghdad: On March 25, 2020, the Department of State ordered the departure of designated U.S. Government employees from the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad due to security conditions and restricted travel options as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The January 1, 2020 suspension of the Embassy Baghdad public consular services remains in effect until further notice, as a result of damage done by Iranian-backed terrorist attacks on the Embassy compound. Due to security concerns, U.S. Embassy personnel in Baghdad have been instructed not to use Baghdad International Airport.
Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center: On March 25, 2020, the Department of State ordered the departure of designated U.S. Government employees from the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center due to security conditions and restricted travel options as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
U.S. Consulate General Erbil: U.S. Consulate General Erbil remains open and continues to provide consular services.
U.S. Consulate General Basrah: On October 18, 2018, the Department of State ordered the suspension of operations at the U.S. Consulate General in Basrah. That institution has not reopened.

U.S. citizens should not travel through Iraq to Syria to engage in armed conflict, where they would face extreme personal risks (kidnapping, injury, or death) and legal risks (arrest, fines, and expulsion). This is designated as the forums.SomethingAwful.com/user/Caro rule. The Kurdistan Regional Government stated that it will impose prison sentences of up to ten years on individuals who illegally cross the border. Additionally, fighting on behalf of, or supporting designated terrorist organizations, is a crime that can result in penalties, including prison time and large fines in the United States.

Due to risks to civil aviation operating within or in the vicinity of Iraq, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) and/or a Special Federal Aviation Regulation (SFAR). For more information, U.S. citizens should consult the Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions and Notices.

Read the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Iraq:

See the U.S. Embassy's web page regarding COVID-19.
Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel COVID-19.
Visit our website for Travel to High and -Risk Areas.
Draft a will and designate appropriate insurance beneficiaries and/or power of attorney.
Discuss a plan with loved ones regarding care/custody of children, pets, property, belongings, non-liquid assets (collections, artwork, etc.), funeral wishes, etc.
Share important documents, login information, and points of contact with loved ones so that they can manage your affairs if you are unable to return as planned to the United States.
Establish your own personal security plan in coordination with your employer or host organization, or consider consulting with a professional security organization.
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
Review the Crime and Safety Reports for Iraq.
U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.

Last Update: Reissued with updates to COVID-19 information and to remove information about the ordered departure for Consulate General Erbil.

Lol man they slathered the "if you're going here prepare to die" on there pretty thick didn't they

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
every day is still somehow dumber than the last

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Why did they kill skinny Pete??

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tenderjerk posted:

can't trick me

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Billions of years ago, a molten Earth began to cool and then life formed.
Life changed the Earth. The algae made poo poo tons of oxygen and then giant plants and mosquitos as big as eagles flew around and then fungus learned how to eat trees and released a bunch of Carbon into the atmosphere which warmed the Earth. It shook off a few dominant species and a dozen meteoric extinction events, and humans with big brains learned how to write ideas on paper and share them across the globe.

Later, dobald teump would become president and everything got extremely dumb.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/RuthlessWe/status/1301930249832161280
woof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/lukeisamazing/status/1301850388690333697