Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

How could a penis be stimulated by such a ridiculously large aperture, I can't believe that made it into production

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

The Chad Jihad posted:

How could a penis be stimulated by such a ridiculously large aperture, I can't believe that made it into production
:hmmno:

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Alright...what now?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
September 5 is just one of the doomsday dates, they happen every year, is some math thing.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

KoRMaK posted:

the flashlight you tell your girl not to worry about
https://i.imgur.com/XLNDNu2.gifv

did they create an alien dick sucking robot?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

No, it's actually for human dicks

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

snergle posted:

did they create an alien dick sucking robot?

It's just someone in a robot suit

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It looks like one of those machines they showed a while back for, yes, dick suckin.

I can't remember what the medical use for them was but that's what they're for.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Wait, is that robot taking jobs from, or is it what they produce at the dick sucking factory?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That plumbus is defective.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redgubbinz posted:

Wait, is that robot taking jobs from, or is it what they produce at the dick sucking factory?

It's actually the dairy milking machine company; this is just a sideline.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

OwlFancier posted:

It looks like one of those machines they showed a while back for, yes, dick suckin.

I can't remember what the medical use for them was but that's what they're for.

It's the latest and greatest innovation in Andrology in China. It provides relief from the strenuous manual labor required to produce samples of spermatozoa.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

PainterofCrap posted:

It's actually the dairy milking machine company; this is just a sideline.

https://youtu.be/PLDGoEh7jqA

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fried Watermelon posted:

It's just someone in a robot suit

Damnit Cartman

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Elviscat posted:

It's the latest and greatest innovation in Andrology in China. It provides relief from the strenuous manual labor required to produce samples of spermatozoa.

Ah, by replacing it with the less strenuous but also significantly less appealing manual labour of cleaning the proprietory gently caress robot.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

OwlFancier posted:

Ah, by replacing it with the less strenuous but also significantly less appealing manual labour of cleaning the proprietory gently caress robot.

Find the right job and you'll never work a day, I agree.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Azhais posted:

September 5 is just one of the doomsday dates, they happen every year, is some math thing.

Is this an original doomsday date or one of the ones that's been revised three times already?

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727696351198183474/751707734621290596/HcyX7ST.jpg
The thrilling sequel (I didn't make this)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Segmentation Fox posted:

I feel like if a bump brings down the entire damned warehouse worth of shelving there may have been some...significant preexisting issues.

I did the calculations once when this was new and those shelves are absolutely overloaded.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

I have an irrational level of love for this one, probably because it reminded me of the before times...

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

I liked this bit better when it was the Cosby Countdown.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p8qhfjuM9M1wawtgp.mp4

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ignoranus posted:

I liked this bit better when it was the Cosby Countdown.

As far as I am aware neither Jonathan Frakes or LeVar Burton are among the most horrifying serial rapists to ever live so this one is much better.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

The Cosby countdown was fun because of the mystery and pointlessness. The Star Trek meme is fun in itself, especially when posted excessively.

The countdown did age horribly because of the rape unfortunately.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

The Bloop posted:

I was going to gently caress the cheeseburger and talk to the doll, does that change anything?
Do not bugger the cheesebugger. This is a common misperception.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I thought the Star Trek one was just simply the new thread reset? Or am I wrong?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

I chuckle literally every time I see the star trek meme get posted here

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

every time? its only been posted once ever

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

If someone edits that Star Trek meme and puts some weird stuff in the image on the monitor, nobody will even notice if it's subtle enough.

E: And who's to say this hasn't already happened?

bideojames
Aug 29, 2004

>:3

Carbon dioxide posted:

If someone edits that Star Trek meme and puts some weird stuff in the image on the monitor, nobody will even notice if it's subtle enough.

E: And who's to say this hasn't already happened?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Let's vent the main shuttle bay shall we

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

is that basically a 'death by snuu snuu' episode?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Right it's been posted enough now that I need my curiosity satisfied. I'm guessing the episode involves them getting stuck in a time loop or some poo poo but what's the actual story?

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

bike tory posted:

Right it's been posted enough now that I need my curiosity satisfied. I'm guessing the episode involves them getting stuck in a time loop or some poo poo but what's the actual story?

They got stuck in a time loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

That's pretty much it, they get stuck in a time loop.

Some normalish events happen aboard the Enterprise, including Worf, Crusher, Riker and Data playing poker, then the ship investigates a weird anomaly. An old Federation ship emerges from the anomaly on a collision course. Riker orders some action to avoid a collision, but the ships collide and the Enterprise is destroyed.

The loop restarts, with Crusher experiencing a feeling of deja vu. The events play out almost exactly as they did before, including the crash, then the loop restarts. The loop repeats until Crusher's sense of deja vu is so strong that she's able to predict the cards Data is about to deal at the poker game. They convene an emergency meeting about the loop, which is where the meme comes from.

The episode is resolved by implanting a message into Data's brain that will somehow survive the loop and be passed on to the next iteration. The message is short and very vague, but it's enough to tell Data that Riker is full of poo poo and his plan will fail. Data ignores Riker's order and follows another character's suggestion, which works. The other ship survives and escapes the anomaly, having been trapped in the time loop for 70 years, and the episode ends with Picard welcoming its crew to the 24th century.