Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

seattle plague rat posted:

dems r doing base suppression lol

or more likely everyone just hates trump so fucken much theyre all piling on

Dems might have had a hand in timing Cohen's book release but otherwise nah, Trump's just a shithead and I'm surprised you think otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1302427520214630401

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The only shocking part is Trump is too stupid to realize they're in on the grift.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

this is so petty it has to be true

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

DryGoods posted:

it's time to walk the Dry Path

I dunno..do i need special shoes or anything? Plus both the Dry Spirit Trek and the Dry Actualization Backgammon, you took me to that vacant lot and made me sit in that tiny shed. For hours. And you sold my car while i sat there.

In no way the worst of the self-help experiences, so add me as definite maybe

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'm just so delighted lately by the apparent recent flood of character assassination poo poo being put out about trump recently

i'm checking my mattering meter to see what its reading.

weird it seems the needle has killed itself

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Me to every claim in Cohen's book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npp6NPHk73w

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

just in case anyone needed any further proof that he treats the presidency as another season of his reality show

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'm just so delighted lately by the apparent recent flood of character assassination poo poo being put out about trump recently

every story just makes me like trump more, this is all the good poo poo about him lol

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

quote:

Cohen's book, "Disloyal: A Memoir," doesn't name the man who was allegedly hired to play Obama or provide a specific date for the incident, but it does include a photograph of Trump sitting behind a desk, facing a Black man wearing a suit with an American flag pin affixed to the lapel. On Trump's desk are two books, one displaying Obama's name in large letters.

Bearjew posted:

this is so petty it has to be true

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
If anyone is looking for a good writer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

lol at that photograph

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/brooklynmutt/status/1302408334306349056

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
I know everyone else has seen the boater stuff, but gently caress me it's wonderful. I'm very happy, and so this one goes out to all the boaters out there.

Those beautiful boats all afloat to promote
The votes that our beautiful boaters will vote
Those dumb giant flags wrap the hulls like a coat
And to whom do they say these parades they devote?

That bloated old scrote with wet nussy throat.
That lives only for spite, but who loves a good gloat
A Coward. A Liar. A Cheat. A Turncoat.
These are some things Donald Trump they connote

His businesses? Failures and bankrupts of note
Made into a crime bitch to keep them afloat
His body a pudding, his brain a footnote
His trousers the place they collect the brown note

And that guy is who on those boaters do dote
Their reasons? Too dumb or too racist to quote
Chance of recovery? At this stage - remote
A guillotine though? Top antidote.

Slumfrog has issued a correction as of 03:20 on Sep 6, 2020

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Worst part of this election will be Biden taking the stage on election night to say "president trumfo, you're fired"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/AAAAAGGHHHH/status/1296000243243180032?s=20

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lol

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
michael cohen welcome to the #drypath

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

Worst part of this election will be Biden taking the stage on election night to say "president trumfo, you're fired"

Actually it'll be hilarious because the lame duck will consist of months of nonstop destruction of everything Biden will be inheriting and stripping the copper out of the walls (literally and metaphorically) all while Bidens 30,000 member transition team keeps getting iced as they try to contact the trump admin to make the transition of power smooth lmao

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Actually it'll be hilarious because the lame duck will consist of months of nonstop destruction of everything Biden will be inheriting and stripping the copper out of the walls (literally and metaphorically) all while Bidens 30,000 member transition team keeps getting iced as they try to contact the trump admin to make the transition of power smooth lmao

that part would own but that's after the incredibly lame moment I described

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

didn't cohen basically say the same thing about his daughter on twitter?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how is michael cohen releasing a book, isn't he in jail

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/863913873400836097?s=20

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

ChristsDickWorship posted:

didn't cohen basically say the same thing about his daughter on twitter?

There were definitely some weirdly vibed lingerie photos

e: say like above for example

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

that part would own but that's after the incredibly lame moment I described

I wouldn't worry about it, theres never going to come a moment where anybody is a clear winner because its gonna drag out for days because 90% of Bidens votes are gonna be mail in and trickle in in a lot of big states. In the meantime trump will have declared victory and an army of lawyers will be battering down every swing state board of elections offices doors

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

how is michael cohen releasing a book, isn't he in jail

his sentence was commuted to house arrest due to covid, same as Manafort

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No state is safe either because both parties have made sure theres lots of bullshit excuses to toss ballots in every state because it's so useful for primaries

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Slumfrog posted:

There were definitely some weirdly vibed lingerie photos

e: say like above for example

Isn't he just trying to say he's proud of his daughter's modelling. Granted it is a bit creepy but nowhere near calling her a nice piece of rear end.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

now we have a bunch of zoomer meme lord fans which is super loving weird

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

"look at that piece of rear end" -president trum

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lmfao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

I wouldn't worry about it, theres never going to come a moment where anybody is a clear winner because its gonna drag out for days because 90% of Bidens votes are gonna be mail in and trickle in in a lot of big states. In the meantime trump will have declared victory and an army of lawyers will be battering down every swing state board of elections offices doors

It's going to be interesting to see what kind of resistance the Democrats put up to Trump trying to steal the election

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

By November most of the well-to-do Democrats will have completely abandoned any pretense of sympathy for the BLM protests, so it would be fun if they tried to protest Trump stealing the election and just immediately got wrecked by the cops they had been cheering on days earlier.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Eleven Eleven posted:

Isn't he just trying to say he's proud of his daughter's modelling. Granted it is a bit creepy but nowhere near calling her a nice piece of rear end.

Could be,if its just that one above i might be conflating it with something else.

Or being wrong. Wrong is always possible

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

you gotta hand it to trump, he certainly destroys anyone in his path

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sorry if you’re all jealous that trump leered at another man’s child-aged child