Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
trump is sending out a rescue party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

I'm going to keep writing to election night and send it to the printer soon after so hold on I guess

:hmmyes:

jk lol

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

my god lmao

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

CODChimera posted:

These delays are outrageous and i won't stand for it. There better be a page dedicated to the boaters massacre

I mean, I drew a sinking ship two weeks ago,

I guess I can just make the facing page a bunch of more sinking boats

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Twoday take the money and run. Spend it on fancy jeans. Do drugs

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

twoday posted:

I mean, I drew a sinking ship two weeks ago,

I guess I can just make the facing page a bunch of more sinking boats

lol

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

You want to keep a lot more distance then that between you and other moving vessels and these people are morons and it’s amazing more boats didn’t end up at the bottom of the lake

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Please don't take any advice on the book, I don't want the new bible to be TAINTED by my forums enemies bad ideas.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

in absence of BOOK

this would also be acceptable.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

CODChimera posted:

Any good footage of boaters getting hosed up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKqGefSxFyc

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
if I could afford a boat and could go places where no man was meant to be, I wouldn't wanna be in a big line of people that vote the same as me

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I'm guessing the waves are seiches, standing waves that can occur in a lake with a strong wind. It works much like waves in a full container that's at risk of spilling via sloshing. The boats probably helped that along

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 05:28 on Sep 6, 2020

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
tump

twoday
May 4, 2005

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Mackers posted:

in absence of BOOK

this would also be acceptable.

nobody ever reads the small print

twoday posted:

- If you do decide to send me money at any point before the time of printing, I make no promises that I won't spend it on booze

I will print the book first tho and then do those other things with the remaining money

twoday has issued a correction as of 05:30 on Sep 6, 2020

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

???????

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
nasty water trumper might boat without a boating
boating license, if they're bougie
only if they boogie though, don't tell they wifey
are - are they boogaloo? she said uh-uh then she mix the caribou
lou, biden get hosed, what the gently caress?
they was such a

twoday
May 4, 2005

unlimited shrimp posted:

nasty water trumper might boat without a boating
boating license, if they're bougie
only if they boogie though, don't tell they wifey
are - are they boogaloo? she said uh-uh then mix the caribou
lou, biden get hosed, what the gently caress?
they was such a

username/post combo

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Between the beautiful boaters incident and now this it's been a beautiful day.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my name is steve-o and this is jackass *sinks beautiful boat*

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

galenanorth posted:

I'm guessing the waves are seiches, standing waves that can occur in a lake with a strong wind. It works much like waves in a full container that's at risk of spilling via sloshing. The boats probably helped that along

seich sesh

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
It's just all too stupid. Never loving ending dumb. I can't stand this goddamn country a moment longer. I'm not voting for goddamn idiot Biden, and no loving way I'm voting for the FBI informant, rapist, incestuous child molster, gently caress bag, jizz glazed moron traitor. I'm gonna smoke the last smidge of dmt i have left hidden in a shed, and I'm gonna try to process a way the gently caress out of this idiot country, that's now just a shart sprayed at a globe, drawing flies, drifting off to places I'd rather be. I'll be here for the the rest of my life. Ripping my eyeballs out on Tik Tok moaning like a whore in latin, "Save yourself from hell." Sam Neill and Lawrence Fishburne writhe in eternity eating my rear end in hades.

Edit - I'm blazed. High school second time smoking, trying to impress dipshits high. I'm not drinking again. I'm in the process of making a bacon cheese hotdog, with ramen and chili, but I'm probably gonna give up and eat maybe two ingredients separately.

Anti-Social_Disease has issued a correction as of 05:41 on Sep 6, 2020

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

twoday posted:

nobody ever reads the small print

the small print when sponsoring a goon project is p much always "This guy is gonna disappear with the money you stupid dumbass"

so like the Book actually happening would be hilarious and I am glad to be a part of this

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Anti-Social_Disease posted:

It's just all too stupid. Never loving ending dumb. I can't stand this goddamn country a moment longer. I'm not voting for goddamn idiot Biden, and no loving way I'm voting for the FBI informant, rapist, incestuous child molster, gently caress bag, jizz glazed moron traitor. I'm gonna smoke the last smidge of dmt i have left hidden in a shed, and I'm gonna try to process a way the gently caress out of this idiot country, that's now just a shart sprayed at a globe, drawing flies, drifting off to places I'd rather be. I'll be here for the the rest of my life. Ripping my eyeballs out on Tik Tok moaning like a whore in latin, "Save yourself from hell." Sam Neill and Lawrence Fishburne writhe in eternity eating my rear end in hades.

trup

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Mackers posted:

the small print when sponsoring a goon project is p much always "This guy is gonna disappear with the money you stupid dumbass"

so like the Book actually happening would be hilarious and I am glad to be a part of this

one of these days i'll get the barkley 2 game i paid for

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

thnunp

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trazzep

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Consummate Professional posted:

if I could afford a boat and could go places where no man was meant to be, I wouldn't wanna be in a big line of people that vote the same as me

who would be on your Dream Boat Crew?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

twoday
May 4, 2005

Mackers posted:

I fully intend to print it and want nothing more than to hold the printed copy in my hands, but I also know that there is no such thing as a successful goon project so I am fully expecting to be hit by a bus or something

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

TrMlprt?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Trump rts

https://twitter.com/Lrihendry/status/1302235376334057472?s=19

https://twitter.com/Lrihendry/status/1301863765886070784?s=19

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

I fully intend to print it and want nothing more than to hold the printed copy in my hands, but I also know that there is no such thing as a successful goon project so I am fully expecting to be hit by a bus or something

I think the obvious thing is that the Trump Company sues you for profiting off his likeness

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

CODChimera posted:

There better be a page dedicated to the boaters massacre

The Battle of Lake Travis absolutely needs a page. the boat buildup has been months in the making.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wearing a moisture wicking shirt and polo to try and stay cool on my walk. it's hot as gently caress tonight. wish me luck

*walks ten feet and crumbles into dried powder*