Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Yesterday I got the minigun out of one of the bunkers, and was excited to try it out for the first time even if it wasn't good.

Every single circle that entire game shifted as far away from us as possible. We were CONSTANTLY running to get to the circle the entire time. Everyone was a billion miles away. I didn't get to use the minigun once :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Macaluso posted:

Yesterday I got the minigun out of one of the bunkers, and was excited to try it out for the first time even if it wasn't good.

Every single circle that entire game shifted as far away from us as possible. We were CONSTANTLY running to get to the circle the entire time. Everyone was a billion miles away. I didn't get to use the minigun once :(

It's terrible unless you have the Juggernaut armor

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
It's just kind of terrible unless you're already spun up before a cqc situation. Imagine what you could do with a different gun in juggernaut armor

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Gordon Shumway posted:

Lol at people thinking :iw: games are innately superior to Treyarch ones, how quickly everyone has forgotten what trash fires IW and Ghosts were
Ghosts was meh but I enjoyed the hell out of IW. Now that it's been a couple of games I want them to bring back the advanced movement.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Golding the draganov was not my favorite gold but the other snipers are going to put me in a early grave gently caress these so bad

sh1fty
Jan 22, 2004

I found a pretty wild glitch in Lumber on Warzone, please excuse the extremely YouTube click bait title: INSANE NEW WARZONE GLITCH!! SEASON 5 INFINITY WARD FIX THIS!! https://youtu.be/4MurWhTHCOc

Anyone run into this before?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I think I put more hours into Ghost and Advanced Warfare than any other COD game to date.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

sh1fty posted:

I found a pretty wild glitch in Lumber on Warzone, please excuse the extremely YouTube click bait title: INSANE NEW WARZONE GLITCH!! SEASON 5 INFINITY WARD FIX THIS!! https://youtu.be/4MurWhTHCOc

Good thing no one ever goes Lumber

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

SubponticatePoster posted:

Ghosts was meh but I enjoyed the hell out of IW. Now that it's been a couple of games I want them to bring back the advanced movement.

hell yeah

also i enjoyed teh costume options in that game a lot

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Activisions top men are working around the clock to fix the glitch letting you kinda go under some stairs in one spot

sh1fty
Jan 22, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Good thing no one ever goes Lumber

I mean you’re not wrong, that’s for sure

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Uh when you open the door with the new weed SUV skin a bunch of smoke billows out of the car

sh1fty
Jan 22, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

Uh when you open the door with the new weed SUV skin a bunch of smoke billows out of the car

If this is true I'm buying it asap

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Yeah I really won’t mind blowing my battle pass money on a dank mobile

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
The aerial camo unlocks with the rpg are complete garbage

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

sh1fty posted:

What's it like being a wannabe YouTube star with non-content like that? You got what, 10 upvotes on Reddit? What's the goal? It's your first post in this thread so it feels pretty disingenuous to roll up with a first ever comment of 'Check out my YouTube fellow goons I've never spoken to before! Nevermind the title wink wink haha". If you wanna be that guy on YouTube just own it

Fart Car '97 fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Sep 6, 2020

Idiot Doom Spiral
Jan 2, 2020

Fart Car '97 posted:

What's it like being a wannabe YouTube star with non-content like that? You got what, 10 upvotes on Reddit? What's the goal? It's your first post in this thread so it feels pretty disingenuous to roll up with a first ever comment of 'Check out my YouTube fellow goons I've never spoken to before! Nevermind the title wink wink haha". If you wanna be that guy on YouTube just own it

Until this post I thought this was a parody of YouTube personalities.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
I need to practice sniping outside of Warzone before I embarrass myself some more

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Never realized Camacho was a Bruen guy. Looks like an 800 COD point blueprint too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I don't like battleroyale games, are there any new cods coming soon? (that are not battle royales)

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Collapsing Farts posted:

I don't like battleroyale games, are there any new cods coming soon? (that are not battle royales)

You seem to be thinking the current CoD is only a battle royale?

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
yes

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yes? None of them are Battle Royale games unless you play the Battle Royale mode. Do you think Modern Warfare is just a BR game or something? I am confused.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Well yeah, that's all I see on youtube so that's what I assume people are playing

sh1fty
Jan 22, 2004

Fart Car '97 posted:

Woah calm down didn't know youtube was so TRIGGERING to goons

I have 19 subs chill.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Collapsing Farts posted:

Well yeah, that's all I see on youtube so that's what I assume people are playing

It's a full game with basically every multiplayer mode you'd expect from COD, a full length campaign, CO-OP, large scale BF style battles, small scale 2v2 stuff...

The battle Royale mode didn't even come out until 6 months after the game was released. The new one doesn't even have a BR.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

drunken officeparty posted:

Golding the draganov was not my favorite gold but the other snipers are going to put me in a early grave gently caress these so bad

I don't know how you always seem to find the hardest ways to gold guns but you've done it again, the Dragunov is easily the worst of the snipers to level because it's got heavy sniper handling combined with the worst damage output. I ended up using it like a slow poo poo DMR in HC to kill faster. The AX-50 and HDR are OHK guns most of the time so are comparatively trivial to level in normal core maps, sit on the concrete block in shoothouse C that allows you to see all the way into shanty town A and just farm kills

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I can't find Call of Duty modern warfare on any shops in my country, except for the console versions

It's called Call of duty: modern warfare right?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Collapsing Farts posted:

I can't find Call of Duty modern warfare on any shops in my country, except for the console versions

It's called Call of duty: modern warfare right?

I'm fairly sure it's exclusive to Battle.net on PC, so you'll need to buy it straight from Activision/Blizzard.

ETA: full download is like ~205GB, so if you're on a slow throughput connection there's a nonzero chance that the next game will be out before you've finished downloading this one.

Theophany fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Sep 6, 2020

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

It's a full game with basically every multiplayer mode you'd expect from COD, a full length campaign, CO-OP, large scale BF style battles, small scale 2v2 stuff...

The battle Royale mode didn't even come out until 6 months after the game was released. The new one doesn't even have a BR.

TBF I had no idea either because the game only popped up on my radar because of the BR mode.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

veni veni veni posted:

The new one doesn't even have a BR.

Warzone will be in Cold War same as it is in MW they’ll use the new game to introduce a new map and weapons, more than likely.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

veni veni veni posted:

While this is true, the battle royale was released separately from the main game and for less money, so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people were only playing Warzone.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

I don't know how you always seem to find the hardest ways to gold guns but you've done it again, the Dragunov is easily the worst of the snipers to level because it's got heavy sniper handling combined with the worst damage output. I ended up using it like a slow poo poo DMR in HC to kill faster. The AX-50 and HDR are OHK guns most of the time so are comparatively trivial to level in normal core maps, sit on the concrete block in shoothouse C that allows you to see all the way into shanty town A and just farm kills

First of all how dare you

And B, the dragononanuv was ok in hc, but trying to use the others in regularcore sucks. I might as well be using a revolutionary war musket with how long it takes between shots

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

sh1fty posted:

Woah calm down didn't know youtube was so TRIGGERING to goons

I have 19 subs chill.

loving lol

The irony is someone else this thread did exactly what you did except they were just upfront about it and while the video was pretty bad they got honest feedback because their post wasn't such an obvious link drop to scrape up a few more CLICKZ

Idiot Doom Spiral posted:

Until this post I thought this was a parody of YouTube personalities.

Same, which is why I didn't bother saying anything until I saw him also link dropping on reddit

Fart Car '97 fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Sep 6, 2020

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

muy picante

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Ok this new weed pack is loving inspired. I don't even play warzone so I can't have the weedmobiles but man I think I'm going to have to get this

:420:

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I bought it and it’s loving amazing, the watch puffs out smoke and spins around to 4:20

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

drunken officeparty posted:

First of all how dare you

And B, the dragononanuv was ok in hc, but trying to use the others in regularcore sucks. I might as well be using a revolutionary war musket with how long it takes between shots
Do it in ground war, not regular mp core. I don't care about camos, but I got a shitton done that way just playing normally. You can do it in WZ too, but that takes even longer than regular mp unless they bring back the TDM mode.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Is it even possible to hit a uav with the rpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Theoretically yes because I can hit them with strelas but it'd be quite the trickshot