Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1302601868313538560?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

My cult worships me regardless of the truth

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/highwaysafetyDE/status/1290704237920432133?s=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLSH-81yT7s

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

seems kinda fashy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

isn’t that the story FNC confirmed

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GrimGypsy posted:

just saw this from a couple days ago but i'm honestly surprised he's polling this low on it
the election hinges on suburban women and the rust belt states where clinton got sloppy. trump is targeting those women by parading out women during the RNC and also melania in the dictator's-wife outfit, fearmongering about antifa breaking in at night and ghettos being constructed next door by BLM. civil unrest hurts the incumbent though and trump's "macho tough guy" demeanor isn't working, makes him look like a terrified chihuahua in contrast to biden's calmness, and kamala, who comes across as a valley girl but helps bolster support with those suburban women swing voters.

also making fun of biden's sleepiness doesn't work... in canada in 1993 the conservatives made fun of jean chretien's facial expressions (bell's palsy) and that backfired. also there was a deep recession. the conservatives suffered one of the biggest wipeouts for a political party anywhere ever

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

mornin' :coffee:

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
trubbu & charlie kirk telling me who to hate is frankly insultuing at this point

there r sheriffs in small towns i didnt even kno existed i hate more than steve jobs useless wife

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

The Muppets On PCP posted:

isn't anita hill like in her mid-60s?

Throughout American history, it's been unusual to nominate a justice over age 55, but not unprecedented.

Recent exceptions:

Merrick Garland, 63 in 2016: Obama, needing Republican votes, put forward a more centrist, older candidate. Obviously, it didn't work.

Harriet Miers, 60 in 2005: This whole nomination was bugfuck crazy and I don't know why Bush did it.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 60 in 1993: The last newly-confirmed justice over age 55. Sources I can find indicate Clinton wanted a more diverse court, so he went a little older than usual to put a female Jew on.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

euphronius posted:

isn’t that the story FNC confirmed

Not good enough

Must be confirmed by OANN

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/NickTagliaferro/status/1302595239526445057?s=20

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
nichael u have to set fires to offset

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1302586046551597061

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I wonder why Trump's base is so loyal. Oh, every racist rando and bot on twitter has a possible direct line into his swiss cheese brain? It's like buying a lottery ticket with every tweet.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/314040076147511297

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

lmao okay this explains why even my tepid critique of the 1619 project earned me lib ire

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
being president has been great for his socia median numbers tho

steve jobs wiffe would love to sit down & talk it over but u sent death squads after her woops

sir she was willing to optimize ur engagement

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
well 3 yrs ago lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lmao trump stole art from the us embassy in france

quote:

After Donald Trump’s planned trip to a French cemetery for fallen Marines was canceled in November 2018, the U.S. leader had some extra time on his hands in a mansion filled with artwork. The next day, he went art shopping -- or the presidential equivalent.

Trump fancied several of the pieces in the U.S. ambassador’s historic residence in Paris, where he was staying, and on a whim had them removed and loaded onto Air Force One, according to people familiar with the matter. The works -- a portrait, a bust, and a set of silver figurines -- were brought back to the White House.

but it gets better

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1302598740704985088

quote:

In an “Antiques Roadshow” moment, Wengraf described the figurines as “20th century fakes of wannabe 17th century sculptures,” and of little value.

The French art-collection episode comes with a curious footnote. After White House art curators examined the pieces Trump brought home, the president was told that the Franklin bust was a replica. He joked that he liked the fake better than the original, two people familiar with the episode said.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
trump's appreciation for fake art over real art is also why he hates brutalist architecture. the aesthetic damage he and his gnomes have inflicted on america will take a long time to repair.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

The power of the purse
is with Congress
Checks and balances
Right?

This Parade Sucks
Jul 30, 2006

The beautiful boaters are coming to Canada!

This Parade Sucks has issued a correction as of 15:44 on Sep 6, 2020

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

trump's appreciation for fake art over real art is also why he hates brutalist architecture. the aesthetic damage he and his gnomes have inflicted on america will take a long time to repair.

he likes it better bc he stole it

or even better had a team of dudes steal it

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

lmao trump stole art from the us embassy in france

but it gets better

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1302598740704985088

lmao

trump is so loving tacky

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

seattle plague rat posted:

he likes it better bc he stole it

or even better had a team of dudes steal it

Trump is definitely that tweet about how that guy did van Gogh but better

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

we all have to ask ourselves this question

and i'll be honest, some of you won't like the answer

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
i think ts important to think of dornad trum in the context of a shame filled tweaker who gets hosed on benzos & does super inappropriate things like molesting his daughter

thats his choom gang philipino islamic school that shaped & formed his soft tender baby skull imo

all else including power fantasies & now power power is just to balance out that shame imo

one time i got thrown off a bus & now im mean to mods itrs all basically the same thing except i wouldnt let a mod babysit either

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

lmao still going on about that Atlantic article on a holiday weekend

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What does this even mean

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

What does this even mean

1619 is the year first slaves arrived in the US it's a NYT thing

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Unfortunately that boat did not sink yesterday.

Crunchy Black has issued a correction as of 16:13 on Sep 6, 2020

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Jon Irenicus posted:

lmao okay this explains why even my tepid critique of the 1619 project earned me lib ire

what’s the non-chud critique of 1619?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DryGoods posted:

*openly weeping as Schnorkles' Polls bypass your ignore* please, no more!

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
CA is a liberal hellhole*

*minus SD county, Orange County, most of the IE, anything east of the 15, anything north of Sebastopol, the entire central valley

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

What has Joe Biden done to promote joe biden?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Noor Bin Ladin has my heart

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Projection exhibit 420

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

so donald trump tweets

will they still be posted here if not re elected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

a.lo posted:

so donald trump tweets

will they still be posted here if not re elected

If Joe Biden wins (he won't) then cspam gets closed because all the problem we complain about get solved, so no point in discussing politics any more.