Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

That's actually pretty clever -- keep around a build with bugs that you know about to train new employees. Unfortunately, this is a fictional story; QA departments don't actually exist in real life.

The AAA studio I worked QA at actually did this. The first week was spent entirely on training using the old build and an insulated bug database for us to write lovely bugs in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

In Japanese, 2 is pronounced "ni" and 10 can often be pronounced "toh" when you're counting things.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Sister Make posted:

In Japanese, 2 is pronounced "ni" and 10 can often be pronounced "toh" when you're counting things.

Is the “field of view” comment from NEET or the narrator?

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

It's Tohru remembering some advice he got.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The lottery is not a hobby. Cripes.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Facebook Aunt posted:

The lottery is not a hobby. Cripes.

have you ever been in line at a gas station

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

PokeJoe posted:

have you ever been in line at a gas station

Exactly. Every single time I go to a gas station, and I see any other customers, they're interacting with the lottery in some way. They're buying tickets, redeeming tickets, scratching the scratch-off tickets, or something. In the three years I've been paying attention, I've yet to see no one doing a lottery thing unless I'm completely alone inside.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

A. 2, 10, 12, 23, 28, 33
B. 2, 10, 12, 24, 35, 41
C. 2, 10, 15, 21, 29, 30
D. 2, 10, 15, 23, 35, 42
E. 2, 10, 17, 28, 34, 42
F. 2, 10, 17, 19, 20, 35
G. 2, 10, 20, 23, 33, 34
H. 2, 10, 20, 24, 28, 35

Since this is a game of chance, rather than picking the choice with the most votes, I'll pick a person at random and go with whatever they chose.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

D

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

H

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

F

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

E

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
A

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
The only choice that shares a number with the most recent LOTO 6 drawing is C (sharing the number 29), so I'm going with that.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

E

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Lottery winner NEET subplot.

...life still sucks.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

B

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

G

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the one where he wins a bunch of money

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
F

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Twist: every option loses

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I like the letter G, personally.

PT NEET's gonna get disillusioned fast when he realizes bug testing isn't actually fun, isn't he?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
C!

... Or G!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Oh man, what if one of the numbers is the actual big winner

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
They're all going to be losers except one of them will win 500 yen, which he will use to buy more lotto

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDh1h32HH5Y
So the winner is:

Sister Make fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Sep 7, 2020

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

What the hell sort of curry is he making?

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Grevling posted:

What the hell sort of curry is he making?

Looks like Japanese curry with carrot leek and potato, except he's missing the roux.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Oh, I didn't know about that. Cool.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Next five strips is neet borrowing som roux from Oda who's delighted that he's taken up such a normal and useful hobby. Either that or he starts yelling at NEET for turning into a normie.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

If he lets Oda know it's going to turn into trying to invent the perfect dish or something.

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016

dirby posted:

Looks like Japanese curry with carrot leek and potato, except he's missing the roux.

Japanese curry is delicious. Imagine a herby, hearty and rich stew with potato, onion, carrots and meat with a serving of rice. It's also really cheap to make if you find somewhere that sells the roux.

Also, there's literally no rules with Japanese curry. Like some cheese on it? Go nuts! How about a cutlet? Why not! Pickles? Sure! Fried egg? Let's go!

End of Shoelace fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Sep 7, 2020

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

End of Shoelace posted:

How about a cutlet?

Yes, please.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Making the roux is super easy too once you have the three spices - curry powder, garam masala, and cayenne pepper - and some flour/butter. It just takes like 15 minutes of stirring.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 12

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Since when do you need that much training in writing a bug report? You have forms that ask:
What happened?
What should have happened?
What is the Problem?
Additional information?

Not exactly rocket science.

E: It's probably different in Japan, but that's what I dealt with when testing an early version of Conan Exiles. Never again!

Lodin fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Sep 7, 2020

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
Are you telling me a (fictional) Japanese office might have more than the average amount of paperwork for something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Don't forget stamping it with your hanko and then faxing it off while retaining the original.