Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

salisbury shake
Dec 27, 2011
the #walkaway idiots have been flying all over the country and finally landed in a city that wasn't taking their bs

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1302403490648649734

i'm in love with this clip

edit: before this their body guard assaulted a protestor and was charged with assault

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1302453121164214272

salisbury shake has issued a correction as of 06:02 on Sep 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
They're attacking gay people!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Bilirubin posted:

I had been wondering what gun girl has been up to

shittin up her bikini instead

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Private Cumshoe posted:

who is gun girl?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Oh lol the Kent State Shitter

Or is it the Kent State Assacre?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

Oh lol the Kent State Shitter

Or is it the Kent State Assacre?

she was more commonly known initially as the one who organized the Kent State diaper rally that basically caused TPUSA to fracture across the country

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/TimPoolClips/status/1302313044903632901?s=20

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What must that beanie smell like? I’m sure he leaves it on during sex, but does he wear it while he sleeps?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
And Anne Coulter proves it's a horseshoe theory

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

salisbury shake posted:

the #walkaway idiots have been flying all over the country and finally landed in a city that wasn't taking their bs

wow... dallas making me proud

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

I'm paraphrasing someone else on this site but, with this argument of his? I can see him being leftist.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What must that beanie smell like? I’m sure he leaves it on during sex, but does he wear it while he sleeps?

Sex?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
did gun girl airbrush the hell out of her face in post or did she get into the pool with a shitload of makeup?

also odds on shrek giving her the liberty hangout bikini bottom?

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

cumshitter posted:

did gun girl airbrush the hell out of her face in post or did she get into the pool with a shitload of makeup?

also odds on shrek giving her the liberty hangout bikini bottom?

...are we certain she really exists and is an actual human-shaped entity, and isn't just some convoluted prank? I haven't seen any conclusive evidence either way.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

got that face app look

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Jesus imagine running this account. That must be exhausting.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like its just super obvious in the second photo because she has a reverse tan where her face is super pale and the makeup/airbrush ends around the base of her neck, so then her chest and shoulders are way tanner

like its just really poorly done. i barely undrestand how women work. i think they are basically those extra thick shopping bags filled with half formed eggs and even i know that isnt right. also when a woman hits her boobs together to announce that she is in estrus or scare away predators it sounds like those inflatable noisemakers they hand out at basketball games

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/EvropeanUnion/status/1296917700246220803
https://twitter.com/EuroHegemonist/status/1302390877084626944
https://twitter.com/EvropeanUnion/status/1302332569061675008

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Evropean

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
:thunk:

https://twitter.com/Roy8305/status/1302404525781929984

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Do Eurofash really lionize the loving EU or is this just some one-off weirdo? I find this strangely pathetic and disturbing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Chillgamesh posted:

Do Eurofash really lionize the loving EU or is this just some one-off weirdo? I find this strangely pathetic and disturbing.

A pathetic and disturbing fascist?!?! :monocle:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Chillgamesh posted:

Absolutely not, and certainly not von der Leyen. I doubt those accounts are from anyone inside Europe.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Chillgamesh posted:

i thought it was a joke, but there seems to be alot of accounts jerking off to macron and the EU

where the NAU gang at

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have no idea how a woman's body works. my ex-wife used to accuse me of trying to fiddle with her nipples like i was trying to find a radio station, which is true but i never admitted to it

i will never even understand what a female is but i know that makeup aint natural. why are you doing a sexy pool shoot if you are doing your make up so you look like the negative to a photo, where your face and rear end are paler than your torso?

if you gave me a million dollars i would still struggle to sexualize the female form but i know i wouldnt do that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Tim pool regularly moans about how he is single and it's not him it's everyone else lol

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

cumshitter posted:

i have no idea how a woman's body works. my ex-wife used to accuse me of trying to fiddle with her nipples like i was trying to find a radio station, which is true but i never admitted to it

i will never even understand what a female is but i know that makeup aint natural. why are you doing a sexy pool shoot if you are doing your make up so you look like the negative to a photo, where your face and rear end are paler than your torso?

if you gave me a million dollars i would still struggle to sexualize the female form but i know i wouldnt do that

its not radio stations its like the boat rowing minigame in mario party just do that

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Is that the one where a bunch of kids gave themselves friction burns on the palm of their hands from the N64 analogue stick and Nintendo made a special glove to wear while playing

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

that's the one! trust me on this it'll be unforgettable

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

salisbury shake posted:

edit: before this their body guard assaulted a protestor and was charged with assault

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1302453121164214272

That fat lady saying she's being chased while she's wheezing then pans the camera up to show a slowly walking crowd twenty feet behind her is juuuust the best.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

quote:

As of May 2020, the Center for Responsive Politics reported that of the $20,004 donated to WalkAway in 2020, $7,521 were contributed by nine large ($200 or more) donors—of which Straka is one.

20 large isn't enough to buy coffee so who's paying for this astroturf?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

cumshitter posted:

isn't this robert heinlein, I know I've read this before.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

cumshitter posted:

Just talk with them about the art and science of cumshitting.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Party Boat posted:

Is that the one where a bunch of kids gave themselves friction burns on the palm of their hands from the N64 analogue stick and Nintendo made a special glove to wear while playing

my bane was the one where you have to spin the joystick to make mario pedal a stationary bike to power a lightbulb before a ghost eats you

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Zeroisanumber posted:

Just talk with them about the art and science of cumshitting.

Cumshitter is a huge fraud by being a top

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
can someone help cumshitter get a new gimmick

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

whaley posted:

That would involve giving Lowtax money for a name change. I say let the cumshit stand. (gavel bang)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

whaley posted:

I think he should just keep making GBS threads cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Chillgamesh posted:

There's a weirdo nano-niche for every type of fandom now, what's so crazy to believe about this