Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
just lol if you live on the wrong side of the sepulveda pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lmao a bunch of morons build mcmansions in the Boise foothills

They mostly all had to be condemned because the location they built on was on part of the geological survey map labeled "landslide scar" and they started sliding off

Like I'm not joking. The geological survey done in the 90s has the words "landslide scar" written over where the original road for the development was cut

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

gender was a mistake

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/goofoffartiste/status/1302825028434628610

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/mikeallen/status/1300741250686038017?s=20

If Trump claims victory. probate anybody who says to wait for the results or mail-in vote. this election is over at 9pm go gently caress yourselves Biden lovers

I know I’ll wind up roped in somehow but I’m just not bothering with election night poo poo. I’ll be enjoying a good night’s sleep

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you blurt out the gender before t he pyrotechnics go off and suddenly you're the bad guy

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

it’s a void!

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Bulgakov posted:

i want pho so badly

gently caress u, pandemic :catstare:

It's not terrible when you order in, you've got to reheat the broth a bit but they keep the noodles and toppings separate.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nonsense posted:

If Trump claims victory. probate anybody who says to wait for the results or mail-in vote. this election is over at 9pm go gently caress yourselves Biden lovers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pillsburysoldier posted:

Whats the polling on Scarane atm? Anything public?

cross posting

Nichael posted:

Polls aren't real, and are extremely uncommon in small district elections like this. Polls cost money to do and there's not exactly a readership out there clamoring for the latest Delaware Senate primary highlights.

Here's what I can tell you though. More than 60% of the people we spoke to tonight supported Jess. 8% supported Chris Coons. This number only went up to about 10% for frequent voters, and went down to like 55% for Jess with them.

What does that mean? It means if you do enough work, if you make enough calls and knock enough doors, she wins. If you don't, she loses. We are doing similar ID breakdowns as Charles Booker did. The difference between him and us is he lost the mail in ballots badly. Why did he lose those? Because Kentucky doesn't release data on who got mail in ballots. Delaware does, and we've been calling the mail in ballots since June.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/mikeallen/status/1300741250686038017?s=20

too bad everyone's brain is so broke that they can't remember what a shitshow Dubya vs Gore vote counting was because this election is going to top it bigly

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nichael posted:

cross posting

so they're bad huh

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

We are all Trump's dream

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

im like 99% certain i drive past the hypnotherapy institute where scott adams took a single class that changed his life forever on a daily basis

its on ventura boulevard and its on the third story of a hybrid office/retail building, like all good colleges

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

so they're bad huh

there aren't any polls for delaware. i am literally leaking internal data though.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

cumshitter posted:

im like 99% certain i drive past the hypnotherapy institute where scott adams took a single class that changed his life forever on a daily basis

its on ventura boulevard and its on the third story of a hybrid office/retail building, like all good colleges

There's an exit sign for it on the 101.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cumshitter posted:

take the class IMO

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

there aren't any polls for delaware. i am literally leaking internal data though.

no wonder people say delaware isn't real

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Zisky posted:

There's an exit sign for it on the 101.

i know and ive walked past it a thousadn times and i still have no idea where it is lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i love c-spam, but for a bunch of people who talk about politics all day, it's incredible how many of you think there's somehow polling outfits who can turn a profit on polling delaware. no one cares about delaware, so there is no profit to be had collecting data on its elections. if that's the case, there are no polls.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

how old is scott adams? older than cumshitter mayhaps?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

no one cares about delaware

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
not good

https://twitter.com/memessurreal/status/1302818130054598656?s=21

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

scott lives in a dilbert house

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what'cha gonna do with all that spunk?

all that spunk inside your trunk?

imma get get get get get you thunk

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

im 49.75 but could easily play as young as space ice that floated into the gaseous disc that existed before the sun collapsed and exploded itself into existence

scott adams is 63. lol old as piece of poo poo

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

i love c-spam, but for a bunch of people who talk about politics all day, it's incredible how many of you think there's somehow polling outfits who can turn a profit on polling delaware. no one cares about delaware, so there is no profit to be had collecting data on its elections. if that's the case, there are no polls.

We already do so much to pretend Delaware is real, the least you guys could do is give us some fake numbers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rubellavator posted:

We already do so much to pretend Delaware is real, the least you guys could do is give us some fake numbers
scroll up :yaycat:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

cumshitter posted:

what'cha gonna do with all that spunk?

all that spunk inside your trunk?

imma get get get get get you thunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5iljWFGImw

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

yeah corpses are really only sex dolls when you think of it, ruined by the "ownership" of the "family" or whatever

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

Better than orange county.

(I couldn't wait to move over the hill when I was growing up)

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:hmmyes:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Chinatown posted:

As a west coaster with 0.00 bias between Sheetz and Wawa, I really want to do a comparison one day, and undoubtedly enrage thousands of people with my conclusions.

It would own bones.
yeah we have neither anywhere near the west coast. they both sound like a bunch of loving toddler bullshit name "AWW WIDDLE BIDDLE MAMA WANT MY WAWA" so my blind winner is sheetz only being marginally less infantile but im sure they're both bad

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Polls are real. Delaware is real, and strong, and is my friend.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i ain't got no religion and i don't believe in your god but every time i think of the sun and how it works i am awed. a constnatly contracting and exploding gravity forge slowly turning into iron. loving beautiful

i took one astronmy class in college and the only thing i learned besides that Ra is my god now is that astronomers are super easy to cheat on becuase they will go stare at poo poo in the sky and give you exactingly detailed times for when they will be gone. eat poo poo, astronomers

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

tump

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lmao was this posted yet because hmm the next four years are gonna be off the hook

https://twitter.com/tomjchicago/status/1302803724134502401?s=21

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nichael posted:

there's a coons staffer assigned to this thread reading your numbers and worrying about their job

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the best kids in the hall skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gu3mbl8SAk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!