Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Spoeank posted:

bluehost has poo poo the bed so I hope you dont need a beersheet right now :suicide:

Oh god dammit. I was basing 90% of my draft on my beersheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Floofy posted:

Oh god dammit. I was basing 90% of my draft on my beersheet.

I have a 12-team 0.5 PPR sheet if anyone needs it. Was able to grab it just a few hours ago.

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018

Hell yeah, dumping Mayfield to grab this nerd.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

You took a lot of players that I am not a huge fan of, though that does not mean anything since I barely win :v: . I am not a huge fan of the strategy of the draft because it felt like you missed the RB last call by taking WR in the 4th and 5th round, and then were forced to draft RB that have IMO low upside during the WR sweet spot where you can get solid WR2s with upside in the 7th/8th round. Generally I have been loading up on WR round 6-9 since I see minimal difference between those and ones drafted in the 4th/5th rounds.

I realize this is a lot easier to do in hindsight, but if you took one RB of your choice drafted in the 5th, 6th, or 7th round over OBJ or Allen, and then one WR of your choice drafted in the 7th, 8th, or 9th round over Lindsay I think I would like the team a lot more. Hypothetically switching OBJ/Allen and Lindsay for Ingram/Mostart and Cooks/Jones/Landry sounds better to me at least. Then again what do I know, the season has not started yet, maybe by week 16 this would have 400 more points than whatever I would have drafted.

Thanks for the review. I really like my PPR upside of my round 6/7 RBs, but if Ingram was there at 5.02 I would’ve taken him (he went 4.12). I just had to take OBJ at 4.11 instead. Don’t like Mostert at the 4/5 turn due to SF backfield uncertainty and his week 11 bye (division matchup for me).

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Also just drafted on my phone for my work league.

12-team, 0.5 PPR, drafted 7th.

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Clyde-Edwards Helaire
RB: Austin Ekeler
WR: Kenny Golladay
WR: Terry McLaurin
TE: Darren Waller
WRT: DK Metcalf
DST: Tennessee
K: TBD

Bench:
RB: Devin Singletary
RB: Tarik Cohen
WE: Deebo Samuel
WR: Henry Ruggs
WR: Parris Campbell
WR: Brandon Aiyuk
WR: Laviska Shenault

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Start your....James Robinsons?

https://twitter.com/Rotoworld_FB/status/1303106658030108672

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Well I guess I know which homer I'm drafting tonight.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Kinda random dynasty roster question:

.5ppr

Would you rather stash Anthony Mcfarland (steelers rb) or marquez valdes scantling (gb wr)?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Ha, I already stirred up drama. Our league has been going for a decade but nearly fell apart last year due to real life commitments, and we were down to 8. We went back up to 10 this year (surprising me, I thought it was over until this weekend) and the 2 new guys got to select a keeper off of anyone's options that they didn't choose themselves. I pointed out this was bullshit, the new guys immediately threatened to drop out and then took kyler off my roster from last year , lol

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Scantlings ceiling is probably mediocre wr2. James Conner is likely not going to be resigned after this year due to the cap situation of Pittsburgh. If you can I'd wait and see how that situation pans out.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I had that exact choice and chose McFarland.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

MacheteZombie posted:

Kinda random dynasty roster question:

.5ppr

Would you rather stash Anthony Mcfarland (steelers rb) or marquez valdes scantling (gb wr)?

Non-zero chance Connor misses time and I don't think Benny Snell is the answer in Pittsburgh.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Cool gunna keep holding mcfarland then

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Anybody have a beer sheet or good list for a non PPR team auction 10 team league? My dumbass went and prepared for a snake draft, which is of course tomorrow.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I found a copy of the beersheet PDF in my history from this morning. Saving that poo poo right now

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
BeerSheets fiends, fret not:

https://twitter.com/beersheets/status/1303096976729309185?s=21

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
bluehost is being a real cock and you can get direct files but navigating doesnt work. It's mad stupid

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Went ahead and swapped Cowboys D/ST for Broncos because they were undrafted in my league for some reason.

Anybody else a little worried about Kamara? I just catch an unreliable vibe based on some reporting, him missing practices and being vague when asked why, plus talk of NO wanting to trade him.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

Went ahead and swapped Cowboys D/ST for Broncos because they were undrafted in my league for some reason.

Anybody else a little worried about Kamara? I just catch an unreliable vibe based on some reporting, him missing practices and being vague when asked why, plus talk of NO wanting to trade him.

They’ve been negotiating an extension. He was holding out but not being pubic about it and they made the trade announcement for leverage.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

missed that and drafted from the hip.

This draft was stupid, CMC went for $87 ffs. Six players went for over $70.

I managed this (non PPR, 10 team)

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Figured it was finally time to start drafting. 10-team, 1 PPR. I picked 10th, round picked is in parentheses:

QB: Kyler Murray (7)
RB: Austin Ekeler (1), Miles Sanders (2)
WR: Allen Robinson II (3), Cooper Kupp (5)
TE: Mike Gesicki (13)
Flex: David Johnson (4)
DST: Titans (15)
K: Jake Elliott (16)

Bench: Jonathan Taylor (6), DJ Chark Jr. (8), Marvin Jones Jr. (9), Deebo Samuel (10), Latavius Murray (11), Darius Slayton (12), Marlon Mack (14)

Luckily I had a BeerSheet from a couple days ago. I'm not a big fan of the 10 spot this year and it's not a super exciting team, but it seems solid enough, I guess.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need to drop two off my bench for a kicker/D. 10 team leagues are dumb. 1 PPR

Was thinking RoJo/Kerryon, but that kills my RB depth so probably one of them and a WR. Edelman or Boyd? AJ Green is supposedly going to play this season.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
If you still need em beersheets are back until bluehost poos the bed again

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

dxt posted:

Need to drop two off my bench for a kicker/D. 10 team leagues are dumb. 1 PPR

Was thinking RoJo/Kerryon, but that kills my RB depth so probably one of them and a WR. Edelman or Boyd? AJ Green is supposedly going to play this season.

Green & Kerryon

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
Chris Thompson is sitting available in free agency in my 12-man league. I'd be dropping Sony Michel for him(who I think I'm holding on to for his 2018 performance and might be fooling myself). Should I pick him up?

Edit- Adrian Peterson is also an option.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Chris Thompson is sitting available in free agency in my 12-man league. I'd be dropping Sony Michel for him(who I think I'm holding on to for his 2018 performance and might be fooling myself). Should I pick him up?

Edit- Adrian Peterson is also an option.
Is it a PPR league? If not I think Thompson is a gamble because who knows if they will ever actually hand him the ball, but he will definitely be a passing/3rd down back.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Picking a tight end is hard. I’m currently starting Fant and have Ebron on bench. Jonnu and Gesicki are both available on waiver, but I dropped Gesicki for Ebron... figure the No 1 TE in Pittsburgh is better than the No 2 TE in Miami.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Is it a PPR league? If not I think Thompson is a gamble because who knows if they will ever actually hand him the ball, but he will definitely be a passing/3rd down back.

Yeah, PPR sorry shoulda mentioned.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Chill Penguin posted:

Picking a tight end is hard. I’m currently starting Fant and have Ebron on bench. Jonnu and Gesicki are both available on waiver, but I dropped Gesicki for Ebron... figure the No 1 TE in Pittsburgh is better than the No 2 TE in Miami.

Who is the #1 TE in Miami?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Alfalfa posted:

Who is the #1 TE in Miami?

people are making GBS threads bricks because Durham Smythe is listed above Gesicki in the PR-released depth chart

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

The depth charts getting released today are worth almost nothing.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ty1990 posted:

The depth charts getting released today are worth almost nothing.

they're worth showing to your league's JK Dobbins owner to see what you can pull off!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Chill Penguin posted:

Jonnu should not be on the wire

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

pmchem posted:

Agreed. He's essentially the #2 receiving option behind AJB on the Titans.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

pmchem posted:

(12 team PPR)
Not sure who I should drop for him, here’s my roster:
Mahomes
Kamara
Aaron Jones
OBJ
Robert Woods
Noah Fant
Diontae Johnson
Broncos DST
Kaimi Fairbairn

Bench:
Mark Ingram
Brandin Cooks
JK Dobbins
Latavius Murray
CD Lamb
Breshad Perriman
Eric Ebron

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Chill Penguin posted:

(12 team PPR)
Mahomes
Kamara
Aaron Jones
OBJ
Robert Woods
Noah Fant
Diontae Johnson
Broncos DST
Kaimi Fairbairn

Bench:
Mark Ingram
Brandin Cooks
JK Dobbins
Latavius Murray
CD Lamb
Breshad Perriman
Eric Ebron

I’d drop Fant and Ebron for Jonnu

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

Mike Gesicki is basically a big slot receiver. He doesn't technically play on an every down basis, but that was true last year too.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Chill Penguin posted:

(12 team PPR)
Mahomes
Kamara
Aaron Jones
OBJ
Robert Woods
Noah Fant
Diontae Johnson
Broncos DST
Kaimi Fairbairn

Bench:
Mark Ingram
Brandin Cooks
JK Dobbins
Latavius Murray
CD Lamb
Breshad Perriman
Eric Ebron

perriman sucked in BAL and everywhere else and now goes to a worse offense

drop him or one of your TEs for Jonnu

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Spoeank posted:

they're worth showing to your league's JK Dobbins owner to see what you can pull off!

Same for Gibson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

pmchem posted:

perriman sucked in BAL and everywhere else and now goes to a worse offense

drop him or one of your TEs for Jonnu

Ehhhh