Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Bust Rodd posted:

he’s a guy people in Arizona voted for because they believed he would be a good leader. that rules

guess even arizona gets one right sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

i mean, sure, go wild, who fuckin cares

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
right to... die try?

EDIT:
VV EEEEEY IM POSTIN OVER HERE

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Right to Die

Hydroxychloroquine

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

graphic design and killing people is my passion

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Is there a reason he chose a flag with a huge bong rip floating right in front of it

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I literally could not care less if a bunch of dumb chuds want to go to town on some hydroxo suppositories at this point

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

someone combine this with elmofire.gif

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"deserve" is i feel one of the uglier words in the English language but if you are a Trump loving Arizonan, yes, you really do Deserve all the hydroxychloroquine you can stuff in your hoglike face. choke on it.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Full face masks for me and my husband here with KN95 filters (with cloth added over the output), just in time to get groceries and enjoy the weird stares.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
They want us to die. This is class warfare.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Chuds absolutely should be allowed to take hydroxychloroquine as long as the dosage is 10x higher than what was being used in hospitals.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Epic High Five posted:

Is there a reason he chose a flag with a huge bong rip floating right in front of it

Flag's on fire
Chokin' down a load
Just notify my next of kin
This virus will explode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eJHKjV1ecs

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Fitzy Fitz posted:

What do you want to bet her daughter is locked in a quarantine room right now lol

lol. hope the mother does her best when her daughter is sent home, because all of the quarantine rooms are occupied.

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

mystes posted:

Chuds absolutely should be allowed to take hydroxychloroquine as long as the dosage is 10x higher than what was being used in hospitals.

Agreed, but real talk: are these bans the only thing keeping some chud doctor from pumping my veins full of hydroxychloroquine in the event I end up in the roni ward?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao

https://i.imgur.com/4rHeIqI.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

presdiet jupiter goodbrains

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

brilliant

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

majestic

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

It's OK he used his hand as a mask

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Children seem like one group where temp checks could help. I'm pretty confident that I would notice if I had an elevated temp, but I don't know if a little kid would first thing in the morning as you're sending them to school. I mean I remember complaining about being sick before school as a kid, but I also wasn't in touch with how my body feels at different temperatures.

Temp checks are useless, most of the thermometers aren't even calibrated properly.

It also depends on the body part being checked, your forehead is always colder than your armpit, specially if you have been outside, my normal temperature is 36.5 C°, but everytime i've checked my forehead or my wrist i get 34-35 C°.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

elbow cough, bro

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

hseroK divaD posted:

Temp checks are useless, most of the thermometers aren't even calibrated properly.

It also depends on the body part being checked, your forehead is always colder than your armpit, specially if you have been outside, my normal temperature is 36.5 C°, but everytime i've checked my forehead or my wrist i get 34-35 C°.

i love it when i get checked going into a building and they tell me my temp is 93 degrees fahrenheit. if that is accurate i am in trouble!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Wear your mask

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

hseroK divaD posted:

You're supposed to stick it in your rear end.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

hseroK divaD posted:

forehead thermometers are actually pretty accurate. they're not just infrared thermometers, they take like a thousand samples a second and use modeling to calculate the temperature dissipation in a specific area where a deep artery diffuses into the skin

e: i mean it's possible some dumbass is just pointing a regular infrared thermometer at your face. that would indeed not be accurate

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/jstein_wapo/status/1303416985565315074?s=21

rip

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Curious

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1303418768312266754?s=20

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

hell is real and it is here.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

I don't know but :2bong:

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Barry Foster posted:

Lol gently caress offfff

Every year is objectively worse, the only difference is whether you're willing to face the screaming void honestly or succumb to the illusion that it's just not real if you just don't look

But your phone's screen resolution increased, doesn't that negate all other issues??

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
It literally doesn't matter how accurate the thermometer is. People are contagious 2 days before they develop symptoms. Plus you have some who are just asymptomatic the entire time.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

https://twitter.com/scottgottliebmd/status/1303376339429470208?s=21

bike rally might actually be the single worst superspreader event so far

remember the Sturgis mayor saying that 60% of the town voted to not have it but he decided to have it anyway because "they would show up either way"

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Which writer or article said that a civil war was in effect when people were dying en masse and didn't need to involve guns or violence? Cuz America is in a civil war

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

actionjackson posted:

remember the Sturgis mayor saying that 60% of the town voted to not have it but he decided to have it anyway because "they would show up either way"

no i only remember the arizona congressman's funny photoshop.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Adding the census jobs into the job numbers is going to do wonders to justify not giving people any support in this bill

Pead has issued a correction as of 21:11 on Sep 8, 2020

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

you gotta fight

*dun dun*

for your right

to try hydroxychloooooooooooooooooooooroquine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1303421399579598849