Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2fGzmphx4U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

I remember this, this was so "cool"

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Mantis42 posted:

Some kid took apart a basic digital clock, put it's insides into a briefcase, and then for the next month the entire nation argued about whether he was a terrorist or a genius engineer.

and that one atheist guy kept comparing him to various child soldiers and terrorists

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1215076490351607809

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I see you and raise you

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1155305122911723526

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

which itself was lifted directly from hillary's '16 platform

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Clearly anyone not excited for that is a loving racist

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
The Democratic front-runner unveiled a plan Tuesday afternoon that would allow young entrepreneurs to defer their federal student loan payments for up to three years while they build their businesses. During that three-year period, interest would also stop building on the loans. To qualify for the program, borrowers would need to prove they’ve started a new venture, likely by showing articles of incorporation that they’ve filed with state officials. Borrowers who start new businesses in distressed communities would be eligible for up to $17,500 in student loan forgiveness after five years under Clinton’s plan.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The Democratic front-runner unveiled a plan Tuesday afternoon that would allow young entrepreneurs to defer their federal student loan payments for up to three years while they build their businesses. During that three-year period, interest would also stop building on the loans. To qualify for the program, borrowers would need to prove they’ve started a new venture, likely by showing articles of incorporation that they’ve filed with state officials. Borrowers who start new businesses in distressed communities would be eligible for up to $17,500 in student loan forgiveness after five years under Clinton’s plan.

wow, cannot imagine why such a bold progressive platform failed to energize the youth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I remember this, this was so "cool"

Watching the brave city of boston, racist hive, freak the gently caress out was cool don't use sarcasm quotes please

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

Watching the brave city of boston, racist hive, freak the gently caress out was cool don't use sarcasm quotes please

The panic was fine, in fact one could even say that after that they should never have let their guard down, but I thought the show/Adult Swim as a whole was trash however

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
so brave of you to say you don’t like thing

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Hey, I said it was "cool"

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/chelseaclinton/status/877143081010823168?s=21

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Chelsea's job at NBC where she was paid something like ~$200k to not show up and get in the way

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Lol this reminds me of the Twitter people comparing Bernie to their ex bf

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

That politician getting a flu shot on camera to show how safe it is to the anti-vaxxers... only to be forced to reveal that it was a re-enactment.

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

https://twitter.com/leahmcelrath/status/1061864358635077633?s=19

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

As president, I’ll establish a student loan debt forgiveness program for rescue dog owners who successfully reverse their co-signer's stance on housing pets, with a statement in writing subject to evaluation, and leave their partner after a confirmed lack of response to messages for at least 72 hours

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

and it all comes rushing back

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

and it all comes rushing back up
:barf:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Michael Avenatti, legend

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
remember when trump said he would just rehire the pandemic response team in case a pandemic happened lol

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

This and the Mensch tweets are all timers

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Michael Avenatti.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MikeCrotch posted:

This and the Mensch tweets are all timers

the funniest part is that leah is into women, not dudes

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

You have cursed this page

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The panic was fine, in fact one could even say that after that they should never have let their guard down, but I thought the show/Adult Swim as a whole was trash however

I have very strong opinions on late night Stoner TV and I will go to the mat if it means establishing once and for all that ATHF is the greatest TV show ever and Tim and Eric should be thrown down a well forever.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

big boi posted:

Did she ever explain how you would dump the guy who ghosted you, particularly as in that situation you're already the dumpee?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
very carefully

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

It's more about what you tell people* happened than what actually happened.

*including yourself

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
jeb’s lucky debatin’ boots

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Jeb in general tbh

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

Jeb in general tbh

Laugh now, while you can. Jeb bides his time.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
you mean Jeb!?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

El_Elegante posted:

you mean Jeb!?

Shh! That much energy will wake him far too soon!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

Michael Avenatti.

lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Marx Was A Lib posted:

Laugh now, while you can. Jeb bides his time.

jeb's got a gun with his name on it, and bullets with the names of everyone who mocked and belittled him

🎶 Jeb Bush spoke in class today
Jeb Bush spoke in class today
Clearly I remember
Pickin' on the boy

Seemed a harmless little gently caress
But we unleashed the lion
Gnashed his teeth and bit the recessed lady's breast

How could I forget
And he hit me with a surprise left
My jaw left hurting

Dropped wide open
Just like the day
Oh like the day I heard
Daddy didn't give affection

And the boy was something that mommy wouldn't wear
King Jeb Bush the wicked
Ruled his world 🎶

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

big boi posted:

i hate that my brain is broken enough that i hear that tweet in liz warren's voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that time a couple Trumpies poisoned themselves by ingesting aquarium cleaner because they thought President Trump told them to.