Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

New wallpaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A fateful meeting at Windows XP.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The windows XP computer was destroyed. The windows nt server was destroyed.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Venture Bros has been cancelled :(

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

What the gently caress it was still running? Felt like it was always on the precipice of being cancelled.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
:rip:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Captain Cappy posted:

What the gently caress it was still running? Felt like it was always on the precipice of being cancelled.

Season 8 was in the works the last couple of years but yeah the plug got pulled on it. :rip:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Adult Swim is trying to work out some way to continue it, which maybe suggests a finale movie like Metalocalypse.

It seems like AS is in some tough times due to the COVID and just couldn't afford a show that moves at the pace of VB.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1303288007357796353

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
lol

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

I saw it on the US Pol thread, too. But you beat me to it. :lmao:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I kinda like how this maybe indirectly shows him trying to find a stock photo of a mob to pass it off as some recent protest, right?

Why else would he be GISing mobs?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Waffleman_ posted:

I kinda like how this maybe indirectly shows him trying to find a stock photo of a mob to pass it off as some recent protest, right?

Why else would he be GISing mobs?

Republicans hate big tech companies like Google and think that they're secretly in league with democrats and all sorts of leftist ideologies (despite being really conservative themselves). So following from that narrative, Google is covering up information about the "mobs" aka the protests, because they're somehow Biden and the dems fault despite happening under Trump :lmao:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

But like again, the other sites are just displaying stock photos. Why would you be getting information from the image search? Go to the main search or news.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Waffleman_ posted:

But like again, the other sites are just displaying stock photos. Why would you be getting information from the image search? Go to the main search or news.

When it comes to the Trump family, you'd do best to just attribute the dumbest and/or more evil reason you can think of for them doing anything, and you'd probably be in the ballpark.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gun hating leftists are trying to make it impossible to buy guns! Look at the google shopping results for UMP45!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Radical leftist democrats are trying to wipe away American history! Look at the images for the proud American ship Gambier Bay on google! The results are shocking!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

And don’t get me started on Nero Claudius!

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They can't keep getting away with this!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

El Burbo posted:

And don’t get me started on Nero Claudius!
id like to get started on nero claudius

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i'd like to open carry a g11

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Endorph posted:

i will not allow this

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Space Flower posted:

i'd like to open carry a g11

I mean you'll have to carry her because otherwise she'll sleep on the floor.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Endorph posted:

https://youtu.be/ta_myupIJm0

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Endorph posted:

The store I work at put up Christmas trim for sale in the home department so we're officially in Padoru season.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Waffleman_ posted:

I think someone in D&D or C-SPAM described Eric Trump as "the Fredo in a family of nothing but Fredos" or something like that, which seems to fit the description quite nicely.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

El Burbo posted:

Radical leftist democrats are trying to wipe away American history! Look at the images for the proud American ship Gambier Bay on google! The results are shocking!

The dark days before naval ships had navels.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeffinitelyjeff/status/1303426664886538240

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Daedalus1134 posted:

The dark days before naval ships had navels.

you could argue that the exposed navel covered on both sides by armor plating is analogous to a wooden deck

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Pfftt

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Shocking! The Left reveals its agenda to "forcibly-feminize" history!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

El Burbo posted:

As a naval historian, I gotta admit that discovering KanCol or whatever it's called for the first time was indeed shocking.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

As a naval historian, I gotta admit that discovering KanCol or whatever it's called for the first time was indeed shocking.

What if I told you that there are at least 3 very popular games where the anime waifus are ships

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ibblebibble posted:

What if I told you that there are at least 3 very popular games where the anime waifus are ships

I would say that playing World of Warships has already made me aware of their existence.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ibblebibble posted:

Are any of the animes based around shipgirls good?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the azur lane one is good because it doesnt have the player self-insert so its just the girls being gay for each other, and then this influenced the game to the extent that there was a line in one of the events where a shipgirl basically went 'oh hey admiral. get out, i have to gently caress my wife'

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
azure lane FTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Azur Lane was fun but I fell behind the power curve and kind of lost interest. They put a surprising amount of effort into the small details of each ship though, which I thought was cool. Foxhound and Fortune mention name changes which they got after being bought by the Maple Monarchy Canadian navy.