Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I got the Goondor message too, I think they got my info from when I was in Get Off My Lawn.

I tried joining goonfleet proper since I figured I was an SA member and playing EVE it seemed like a good idea, but got told to gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Floppychop posted:

Shame I tried joining goonfleet proper and got told to gently caress off.

it really doesn't matter which corporation you join, just pick one

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Foehammer007 posted:

do that

He is not unfortunately

He needs some seasoning on how to badpost properly.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

it really doesn't matter which corporation you join, just pick one

I haven't really played EVE in like 2 years (edit: oh snap it's been like 5+ years, time flies). I logged back in just to check on poo poo and most of my stuff is trapped up in northern Nullsec.

Floppychop fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Sep 10, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Floppychop posted:

I got the Goondor message too, I think they got my info from when I was in Get Off My Lawn.

I tried joining goonfleet proper since I figured I was an SA member and playing EVE it seemed like a good idea, but got told to gently caress off.

You did it wrong probably, unless you're legitimately blacklisted or outed yourself as a transparent spy. Don't apply to Goonwaffe, do the steps and they will invite you if you did it right.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Sep 10, 2020

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Floppychop posted:

I haven't really played EVE in like 2 years. I logged back in just to check on poo poo and most of my stuff is trapped up in northern Nullsec.

that's totally fine, you can leave it there until you are knowledgable enough to know how to extract it, or asset safety it with low effort.

play with goons. they'll help you extract it (or tell you the best ways to do it yourself)

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
oh boy I forgot this thread existed

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
wheres the rocket league thread

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="507953392"]
wheres the rocket league thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3718089

Gavinvin
Jan 3, 2013

Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat.

Jason-Knight posted:

I am not familiar with a corp from back then but there is a corp in autz I am familiar with https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98012419/ they are autz I am going to be moving to Asia soon and will be autz too I guess lol!

Oh yeah that might have been it, thanks!

I went to Fanfest 2014 and remember meeting a couple of aussie goons but gently caress if I can remember their names or corps.

orange juche posted:

Go to here:

https://wiki.goonfleet.com/Joining_GoonWaffe_101#Process_B:_For_Returning_Members

Do this stuff if you want in Waffe. As far as membercorp stuff? Following the process on the retvet link in the email should work, but it's on you to find out who the AU/NZ duders are. (hint, there are probably AU/NZ groups you can affiliate in regardless of corp, so it may be easiest to just do the Waffe poo poo and then worry about finding the Kiwi/Aussie groups.)

Thanks, maybe will try that.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Woah I can’t believe the mittani posted in this thread that’s so cool

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
WOOAOH :captainpop:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Gavinvin posted:

Oh yeah that might have been it, thanks!

I went to Fanfest 2014 and remember meeting a couple of aussie goons but gently caress if I can remember their names or corps.

Thanks, maybe will try that.

note, if you already have a forums account, you're gonna need to follow option C

Gavinvin
Jan 3, 2013

Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat.

orange juche posted:

note, if you already have a forums account, you're gonna need to follow option C

Yeah I will, I also was a member of GENTS and not GF itself so that also makes me an Option C. Just adding all my character to ESI then I'll send an email.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

that's totally fine, you can leave it there until you are knowledgable enough to know how to extract it, or asset safety it with low effort.

play with goons. they'll help you extract it (or tell you the best ways to do it yourself)

So did you apply for real?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Dalael posted:

So did you apply for real?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87023501/

the plan is to kill pubbie jfs tommorrow, and every day that the big 3 (kusion, painter, and myself) are online

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Last time I played all the good ops were in AUTZ and there were heaps of us

I’m in Waffe and it Just Works

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m in Waffe and it Just Works

the highest compliment, unironically

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
there's fleet calls basically all day in all timezones. whatever timezone it is right now is maybe the quietest but i also don't think it is a proper timezone

also yeah waffe just works

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I think I extracted some poo poo from my character, dunno why I'd extract capship skills from my head, but I did. Oh well, I can just buy a shitpile of SP if I need to.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Maneck posted:

The automated system has some personality to it, as does CCP's ESI system. Sometimes it does this. I'd offer to fix it, but in the past fixing it temporarily causes a bigger problem in the long term, wheras if we don't touch it and whisper the right prayer, it'll fix itself.

Also, queue clear both email and in game. If you think you've been missed, please say something.

Hey my dude, I got booted from the forums again this morning.

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

Oodles posted:

Hey my dude, I got booted from the forums again this morning.

As in you don't see anything but the basic stuff?

I got purged overnight, you just need to do the groups reset thing in GF ESI and it'll sort it.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

orange juche posted:

I think I extracted some poo poo from my character, dunno why I'd extract capship skills from my head, but I did. Oh well, I can just buy a shitpile of SP if I need to.

you made the right choice, never fly capships.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

mehall posted:

As in you don't see anything but the basic stuff?

I got purged overnight, you just need to do the groups reset thing in GF ESI and it'll sort it.

Don’t see anything, not even GBS or Helldump. Makes me think I’m a special snowflake.

This was my second reset and second kick.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Dieting Hippo posted:

you made the right choice, never fly capships.

but they're so big

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Oodles posted:

Don’t see anything, not even GBS or Helldump. Makes me think I’m a special snowflake.

I guess we found out who hired radium

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

Oodles posted:

you're not on a blacklist or banned, idk what's going on

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

orange juche posted:

I'd come back if folks like luigi thirty, koshka narkotikov and schadenfreud came back but i don't think they're coming back lol

maybe they'll read an email and come back, but I've got no taste for supercap tidishitfests i'm too old and don't have enough time for that bullshit.

sure I could strap into a super and spend 12 hours waiting for fighters to cycle and losing a timer but why would I do that to myself when I have real world obligations like a job that makes real money vs eve that makes me no money.

also apparently comms are in the worst state theyve ever been wrt pubbie brainpoison. don't need to go in to comms and hear "kek" and "poggers" and dumb poo poo like that. i guess it's a step up from racist slurs but hey.

luigi thirty is current living in a room with a thousand old computers stacked in a pile like its some matrix trash ship. i dont think theyd join back up but if youre interested i can ask them lol

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

[9:13 AM] me: @Luigi Thirty orange juche wants u to play eve online lol
[9:13 AM] Luigi Thirty: never again

Lol figured

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I already did

gently caress your edit

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
lol

quote:

Stereotype: Play eve again pls
Luigi Thirty: Jesus Christ never

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

esto es malo posted:

luigi thirty is current living in a room with a thousand old computers stacked in a pile like its some matrix trash ship. i dont think theyd join back up but if youre interested i can ask them lol

Lol figured

I played for like a decade and did everything from building outposts with IAC to flying with suas and friends in Syndicate, to hanging with the FCs and working with garpa. there’s nothing left for me to accomplish. I can’t stay up until 3am to shoot Russians in AUTZ anymore.

iirc my carrier and assorted spaceships are spread across 3 regions anyway so gently caress that.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

just tell the truth you cant find your email password thats written on a sticky note cuz its stuck under a pile of commodore corpses

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

my commodores are all fine thank you

I just got a Bandai Pippin today and have been enjoying it thoroughly

CMD598
Apr 12, 2013
The gently caress did you all do now?

Towner
Jun 18, 2006

Fuck this, I need beer
Ok returning after 7 years; since working from home and playing eve (aka not logging in) is pretty well aligned these days. Still i have no idea why I'm doing this.

last time Goons were in Deklein, and I also lived on the other side of this planet. Is ANZAC Squad even a thing these days anyway?! And do I really want to log into it to be retrained by a 15 year old scrub on how to play this god awful game anyway? How do I get my poo poo together? What is my poo poo in the first place? So many questions.

Also all you returning vets who fail to follow the wiki instructions suck, much like my posting.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Everyone who knows me, knows I'm not above begging for isk. Please send " Madcows " isk.

I stole a levi, barely have the skills to use it, and it requires refits and pod implants that I am too space poor to afford. Theres also this sweet sweet green levi skin that I R E A L L Y want.

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

free saya nakamura and nex dementia and machine culture

Requested these names to be sent up. No idea what happened to that. P sure they just have to talk to someone important to have it stamped. Also still unsure what blood magic was used to get me back in.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

orange juche posted:

Join blackops I guess.

Maybe they'll let me in one day :(

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

orange juche posted:

I'd come back if folks like luigi thirty, koshka narkotikov and schadenfreud came back but i don't think they're coming back lol

maybe they'll read an email and come back, but I've got no taste for supercap tidishitfests i'm too old and don't have enough time for that bullshit.

sure I could strap into a super and spend 12 hours waiting for fighters to cycle and losing a timer but why would I do that to myself when I have real world obligations like a job that makes real money vs eve that makes me no money.

also apparently comms are in the worst state theyve ever been wrt pubbie brainpoison. don't need to go in to comms and hear "kek" and "poggers" and dumb poo poo like that. i guess it's a step up from racist slurs but hey.

I reinstalled but haven’t lost at Eve just yet.

Oh and half of the old space violence syndicate crew is married or has a real job now; I got most of them on my discord server and the consensus on coming back has been...tepid.

smertrioslol fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Sep 10, 2020

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

orange juche posted:

You did it wrong probably, unless you're legitimately blacklisted or outed yourself as a transparent spy. Don't apply to Goonwaffe, do the steps and they will invite you if you did it right.

I tried asking through the thread like 4 years ago. Someone sent me a PM that I was just some j4g and that I'd never get in :shrug:

Anyway, I hear that goons in EVE these days take internet spaceships way too seriously anyway. What I look back fondly from when I did play EVE was flying welpfleets and loving with Russians. Just a bunch of idiots in hurricanes or thrashers taking on morons ratting in caps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the tcag gatecamp crew seems cool

when my poo poo comes out of asset safety ill actually sub and toot around in a sabre or something