Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yo Dan Bilzerian isn't a fuckin op. His dad was a dog whore for capital and the source of his money isn't more suspect than any other finance failson. He's just a roided-out john.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Professorjuggalo posted:

isn’t dan blizarian a fail son who pays sex workers to pretend that they’re by choice? I swear I read up about it years ago when redditors were acting like he’s the giga alpha

The deal w him is allegedly when he throws down large sums of money to gamble he is laundering that money for others.

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

quote != edit, sorry

Also has been busted in the past for weapons trafficking and often travels w sex workers. Like the 3 top ways to move money around!! If he's not an op the CIA is missing an opportunity, he'd be a great one.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Just reading the wiki on Dutroux will make an ordinary person sick to their stomach. Oy.

the feds released a trenche of docs earlier this year/late 2019 about child trafficking and mcmarten preschool case. disinformation as hell but an interesting tidbit: the belgian legat was sent to the US in i believe 1993 to "observe" the FBI investigation of the finders cult, the cult which has intense dutroux vibes. 93 also the year dutroux is starting up his operation after doing time.

dig: were they really sent to observe, or glom tips on how to protect an intelligence gathering blackmail op?

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Didn't Dan wash out of Seal training? That's why he's spent his entire adult life cosplaying an operator, right?

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol yea, and they recorded robert kraft patronizing the place but a court prevented the video from being released. we will have to wait longer if we want to see robert kraft's dingaling

Post the dingaling Gawker.

Gakwer-san post the Kraft dong

;_;

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Spergin Morlock posted:

so bohemian grove is basically just a giant lemon party for old rich white dudes isn't it?

barely even that, there are a few stupid “ceremonies” and otherwise it’s just a place for one group at the upper echelons of the aristocracy to hang out with each other

all this broke-brained bullshit about “pedo cults of Moloch stretching back for millennia” is just a smokescreen to ensure anyone who talks about events like bohemian grove gets dismissed as crazy

you want to see what bohemian grove is like? check out davos, the only difference is that there’s some woo-woo ceremony full of in-jokes for everyone to snicker about at bohemian grove

the reality of that level of society is much more mundane: there are some rich and powerful people who think that wealth and power means they can do literally anything they want, and by & large they prove this true, while catered to by sociopaths and other amoral types who are happy to ride any gravy train

remember that human trafficking is huge and the vast majority isn’t “adult or child kidnapped and sold as a sex slave to a billionaire” but “person gets told about a good job in another place, pays a broker for it, the job doesn’t exist but there’s another shittier one and oh yeah you also owe us a bunch of money and give us your passport as collateral”

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

theyre tacky cornballs, op

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

cuppy tea posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

rip my man cuppy, flew too close to the sun

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Can a mod please explain why that is a perma-worthy offense

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

cuppy tea posted:

I was unfairly probed over the holocaust post. What I was trying to say was that I believe that there are pre-planned human sacrifice events based on numerology and there is a dark occult force :words:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

:stare: jesus christ

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Thread posted:

seriously why would you perma ban someone posting the most interesting and wild poo poo this dead gay forum has seen in 15 years lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Happy Thread posted:

Holocaust denial I'm assuming

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
That original post is anti-revisionist/anti-denialist if you actually read it.

"seems like an arbitrary number that they made up and it was fake but it wasn't, they loving did it."

Also, the notion that any official institution of the correctly referred to Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) could be corrupted by a coordinated group of people (Catholic abuse scandal for example, where surely it was just a few isolated bad actors and didn't go all the way up to the Pope basically forcing his resignation), is more grounded in reality than not. And only a disingenuous person would ignore the distinction between the corrupted clergy of a religion and the devout followers of the actual beneficial doctrines when looking at the arguments themselves.

Paging Clarence Darrow/Atticus Finch to the Epstein thread

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

eschaton posted:

barely even that, there are a few stupid “ceremonies” and otherwise it’s just a place for one group at the upper echelons of the aristocracy to hang out with each other

all this broke-brained bullshit about “pedo cults of Moloch stretching back for millennia” is just a smokescreen to ensure anyone who talks about events like bohemian grove gets dismissed as crazy

The most seemingly accurate depiction of it I've seen in media was House of Cards, lol

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

seriously why would you perma ban someone posting the most interesting and wild poo poo this dead gay forum has seen in 15 years lol

LK is the cabal's representative in C-SPAM and cuppy was posting truth

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I think they enforced Time Cube Guy rules

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

lol wtf I feel like I time-skipped backwards a week, or somehow was in the wrong page with the cuppy stuff...

smarxist posted:

They gave cuppy a "Bill Barr special" because...

15 year olds are a touchy subject for mods.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

free cuppy tea

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

free kyoon

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

free cuppy tea

wow, demand curve pricing is real

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
cuppy tea's theory that the Nazis killed millions of people for lunatic reasons was too crazy for the mods. "Let's show a little more good faith and decorum" the mods tell us, "If the democratically elected government of 1940s Germany did kill millions of people they must have had a good reason to do so, and you should respect their lived experience that led them to it." The mods would never put up with conspiracy theories such as the "Nazis killed people because they were psychos".

They are fuckers, the mods are.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I like that the probe reasons are just quoted post excerpts, as if they were actually enough to warrant any kind of disciplinary action

"And in your own articulated words, what is the reason for probation?"

Mod: *huffs, gestures wildly at post*

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
personally I kinda think of all the things to be so horrified by that you come around to believing that evil is real, the holocaust is way up there as "TOTALLY loving UNDERSTANDABLE". but no one ever pinned a mod star on me so what the gently caress do I know.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
is there anything to Bob Woodward being an intelligence officer prior to becoming a journalist?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

gradenko_2000 posted:

is there anything to Bob Woodward being an intelligence officer prior to becoming a journalist?

I agree with what someone else posted earlier that he and Bernstein were not intelligence themselves but played by intelligence to intentionally reveal the wrongdoings of Watergate, as evidenced by their inability to any useful journalism before or since

Larry Celona on the other hand

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

That original post is anti-revisionist/anti-denialist if you actually read it.

"seems like an arbitrary number that they made up and it was fake but it wasn't, they loving did it."

have the mods/admins of this site ever given you the impression that they read well and aren't idiots?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Wheeee posted:

have the mods/admins of this site ever given you the impression that they read well and aren't idiots?

If they were idiots, I would say they are of the most useful variety :rolleye:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

railroaded

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

If they were idiots, I would say they are of the most useful variety :rolleye:

it's just typical psychology, people get picked to join the special club of mods/supervisors/whatever and that becomes their in-group that socially defines them

look at LK, he went from 'aw shucks idk guys' to now very comfortably meting out bans based on his valuation of posts because his fellow mod pals have been clapping him on the back and saying he's doing a good job, and with that the self-doubt that makes a person actually capable of considering their decisions evaporates

this website has cultivated a weird insular little in-group for the mods and admins since the beginning when people would suck up to lowtax to get a spot in the club, it's not new and it's not going away

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Wheeee posted:

this website has cultivated a weird insular little in-group for the mods and admins since the beginning when people would suck up to lowtax to get a spot in the club, it's not new and it's not going away

Remember when they alleged themselves to have spent months planning a "funny" April Fools prank that made no sense, then alleged to be caught completely flat footed by the continuing/resurgent Lowtax abuse allegations?

Back to the thread: has it ever been conclusively proven that Aatrek was not connected to Epstein? Someone braver than me should find out how much exactly did the mods know, and when?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

imagine the plot twist : Goldbelly, like Jeni's, has Wexner on its board

dozens of goons frantically trying to piece it all together

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
what if the nazis.... believed in occult craziness... that informed the evil machinations of state... aha ha, just kidding...
unless....?

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Often Abbreviated posted:

personally I kinda think of all the things to be so horrified by that you come around to believing that evil is real, the holocaust is way up there as "TOTALLY loving UNDERSTANDABLE". but no one ever pinned a mod star on me so what the gently caress do I know.

Enhance...

Often Abbreviated posted:

but no one ever pinned a mod star on me so what the gently caress do I know.

Careful, mods don't like being reminded about pinned stars in this thread.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The Nazis, for those not aware, were very interested in the occult- specifically Hitler and Himmler, and this is well documented. As far as how the occult factored into their motivations, that is harder to say, and that is evidently a bridge too far.

Douglas Dietrich was an interesting guy when I first read about him years ago, kind of like John Lear as far as putting out tons of disinfo and then maybe one or two things that are probably real. He claimed to work in document destruction at the Presidio under Michael Aquino. The fake stuff is not hard to figure out- his explanations for Roswell and the Battle of Los Angeles, pretty much anything Pacific Theater he talks about is the stuff of imagination. He does say one thing about Nazi Germany, and empires throughout history in general. This is not my theory:

The basic idea is that there is an entity/deity/powerful cosmic or mystic force that is satisfied by bloodshed and human suffering. This might be analogous to Moloch, maybe not. By providing forth the 'negative' energy of human suffering (and perhaps animal suffering as well)- fear, sadness, misery, the entity or beast or whatever is satisfied and as long as you satisfy it, it will favor your undertakings, so to speak. Dietrich says this manifests in the colonial ambitions of perhaps the Roman Empire, Great Britain certainly, and Nazi Germany's rise was an attempt to essentially steal away 'control' of that demonic entity by feeding it more souls and more death and more pain.

Ultimately, after Germany's defeat (and subsequent integration of German leadership into the US/NATO) the power that came away with the greatest dedication for misery and death was the United States, who as a result has current stewardship of the entity. The entity doesn't do anything good for the actual people who's nation it has in its thrall outside the small group who are intentionally consecrating it and are aware of the intent behind a military action or killing. Dietrich said it's akin to having a giant in a pinky cuff- the giant can snap it any time it wants and escape your "control", and it is never fully satisfied, and to have control over it is ultimately a problem for just about everyone. It's quite devilish.

Crazy stuff, I know!

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Now that the body of the victim, cuppy tea, has been recovered, we're getting word of an obvious and clear story coming to light.

It appears that one evening, while in the middle of supper in his vacation cottage, cuppy tea decided it would be a great time for a short canoe trip down the nearby river. Strangely, he left his dinner spread out, radio on, and opted not to wear shoes. Admittedly, this last one makes sense to us (you can't walk on water...unless...)

We conclude that at some point the current became too strong for cuppy's feeble posting arms and he lost control of the craft, ultimately falling out into the rapids below. We conclude that he died of drowning somewhere over the following 9 days prior to our location of his body. He also had a heart attack and a fatal level of fentanyl in his system. We suspect those bullet holes were always there.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Nazi racism was pseudo-scientific occult bullshit to be honest. But that sort of pseudo-scientific BS is still accepted by large parts of the population today.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Don't make me post about cuppy tea in QCS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT