Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

woah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Virgil has also announced

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1304232797528354818?s=20

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i had a hard time finding it on spotify because they picked their name *ahem* in bad faith imho

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

i had a hard time finding it on spotify because they picked their name *ahem* in bad faith imho

og Bad Faith has the better cover, ofc. not sure about the content, but I'll just assume the content is as rad as that catte picture and that would be hard to top

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

crepeface posted:

oh poo poo I hope he still goes on chapo.

...anyone got an rss feed

edit: https://badfaith.libsyn.com/rss

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

well the 5 minute intro of Bad Faith is very stressful

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

well why not posted:

yeah if this is the tone i'll just skip this one

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Going by the episode titles Catte Bad Faith is either pretty good or unfathomably terrible, there is no in between

The Unnamed One fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Sep 11, 2020

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

The Unnamed One posted:

Going by the episode titles Catte Bad Faith is either pretty good or unfathomably terrible, there is no in between

I found it first, read the titles, and was like "wow, they already have a few episodes out!" totally not at all phased by the content.

well why not posted:

I only spent 4:30 seconds listening to the Real Bad Faith, and i spent the whole time yelling "WHERE IS VIRGIL" at my podcast machine before turning it off in a mix of disgust and disappointment. Did I miss anything?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

It's not on the google podcast app yet. What's Virgil's email?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

AngryBooch posted:

yeah if this is the tone i'll just skip this one

i would imagine the intro is not the tone of every single episode, chill out. but i’ll listen sometime this weekend and find out.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

when the first ep of blowback came out everyone was like “ugh this is too quick and stressful” but it turned out amazing. maybe give something more than one ep to find its footing

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

THS posted:

when the first ep of blowback came out everyone was like “ugh this is too quick and stressful” but it turned out amazing. maybe give something more than one ep to find its footing

THS posted:

i would imagine the intro is not the tone of every single episode, chill out. but i’ll listen sometime this weekend and find out.

who the gently caress thought the first episode of blowback was fast paced and stressful? it's an extremely slow paced show filled with comedic skits

The first five minutes of Bad Faith have nothing to do with the rest of the podcast as far as I can tell, it's a really bad intro

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

yeah for clarity the intro is a montage of news clips from the last few years (or months, jfc) set to tense music that builds up over time. The show seems to bre pretty light-hearted after that!

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I don't listen to podcasts to chill out

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Can't stop lolling at all the Nobummer crowd being grazed out of normality by Covfefe Stumpf whilst've we're continuing to deny culture wars over simple pupperino socialization speculative hooey but, well, that's the 2020s for you.

is this some kind of sealioning Turing test? maybe JAQ off somewhere else, troll

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Gripweed posted:

It's not on the google podcast app yet. What's Virgil's email?

As always, DM all complaints, requests, and musings to @virgiltexas

gfarrell80
Aug 31, 2006

Puppy Galaxy posted:

is this some kind of sealioning Turing test? maybe JAQ off somewhere else, troll

He's either a very lonely human being or a CIA spambot.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Can't stop lolling at all the Nobummer crowd being grazed out of normality by Covfefe Stumpf whilst've we're continuing to deny culture wars over simple pupperino socialization speculative hooey but, well, that's the 2020s for you.

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Puppy Galaxy posted:

lol it's so hard to type like him, i gave it a good shot

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
https://twitter.com/mrgracemugabe/status/1304350652919767040?s=19

Lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Looking like the achingly beautiful race feelists are going to continue yukking it up as Nazbol-ynn makes it into office completely unopposed. And yet we're supposed to be *checks notes* at a wendys drive thru sir

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

very lol assuming “concerned friends” means “twitter followers”

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Now we're going to consider a two solid state solution after years of theorycrafting fucknuttery and doxxed weeaboo floodshed? Yikesaroo and cringe is all I have to sell you

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
This Feels Good Man episode feels like a slightly weird throwback to about four years ago

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

The Kingfish posted:

that's Matt Brady, he's appeared on a bunch of eps, presumably he knows virgil

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

That's specially weird as Matt Grady Does know these people outside of twitter.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Ugh. We are certifiably hosed if this is the direction things are taking.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

terrorist ambulance posted:

that's Matt Brady, he's appeared on a bunch of eps, presumably he knows virgil

oh, that sucks.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Best believe I'll be emailing Virgil about this

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
A nice surprise seeing virgil tweeting this morning.

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

ol yeller posted:

Ugh. We are certifiably hosed if this is the direction things are taking.

You’re showing your whole rear end here. And it is beyond the pale.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

UP AND ADAM posted:

I don't listen to podcasts to chill out

Fortunately for you, TrueAnon unlocked all their "Bush did 9/11" episodes

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Kingfish posted:

Virgil didn't respond to the chapos for awhile.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I mean considering he's been on the podcast and poo poo since then I assume any 'hey man what the gently caress' has passed. I really doubt the chapo people felt they somehow HAD to bring virgil back despite now being enemies with him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

An episode about board culture without Felix. :chloe:

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe
How are they enemies with virgil?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kharn_The_Betrayer posted:

How are they enemies with virgil?

They aren't the poster was laughing at Matt V. Brady's tweet about ignoring "concerned friends" as just twitter followers when Virgil really did ignore messages from his friends for awhile. Obviously water under the bridge with the Chapos now but Matt's tweet was accurate.

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

lol what a petty little bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe

Groovelord Neato posted:

They aren't the poster was laughing at Matt V. Brady's tweet about ignoring "concerned friends" as just twitter followers when Virgil really did ignore messages from his friends for awhile. Obviously water under the bridge with the Chapos now but Matt's tweet was accurate.

ah my mistake