Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Ixtlilton posted:

Good map seed, that's about it.

That and you will probably have to deal with a merc company with a hit out on you earlier than you'd really like to fight them (running away can be an option).

If you can avoid getting owned out the gate it's a very powerful party - your starting brothers are very good without the insane upkeep of Gladiators or any of the roster limitations of other companies, your campaign bonus is excellent for gearing up out of the early game, and your drawback goes away naturally over time (with an eventual option to expedite the process with some reparations).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
raiders are super map dependent as noted but also it helps to set your first crisis to noble war since it resets all noble opinions of you to whatever level lets you at least enter the towns and get contracts and stuff. Specifically you need to make sure the southernmost noble faction has most of what you need in leading up to first crisis since you probably won't get to utilize anything in the north until after first crisis. The addition of the city-states in the south has made finding a decent seed easier since they're guaranteed to cover a number of bases (taxidermist, multiple armorers/weaponsmiths, temples) and provide you a place to sell at a high profit.

I've been playing on MUWIPMJCYG with a bunch of starting origins (southern mercs, gladiators, and A New Company seem okay so far) but in terms of the map it should be really good for raiders. Map for the seed:

https://bb.frukso.se/seed/MUWIPMJCYG/

This seed is off the chain for trade looping and the southern Green noble faction has 3 cities, two towns in the woods (one with hunter's cabin) and shares the loop with two southern cities, including one with the arena. I've been able to get pretty much any origin so far at least off the ground since the trade potential is so good. Even playing non-raiders it's pretty rare that I leave the southern half of the map since everything I need is there

rideANDxORdie fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Sep 10, 2020

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.
Not sure I like these odds :ohdear:

I hit the end all turn button 6 times and alt tabbed

On another note, I hit 10 of 12 bros in this gladiator game, currently playing 890g a day for 7 gladiators, 1 hunter, 1 swordmaster and one random rear end event vagabond that has no business being in this company but is essentially a mascot. (He has 2 stars in MDef and MAtk and 3 in fatigue which is why I kept him, but his resolve, HP and baseline stats means he'll need some max rolls all the way up to get in line with the rest, he'll probably make it as a polearm bro till he gets murdered by Ifrit rocks or something)

5 of the 7 gladiators are currently >95A/35D with the last two still under level 7, and the swordmaster has 84 MAtk at level 4 though his HP and Fatigue will both need regular skillups, especially if I roll the old event.

I think I can hit 1200g a day expense if I get everyone to 11+, cut the vagabond and get another glad or hedge knight eventually.

On a side note I'm building one of the glads as a polearm sarge who with the banner has something like 97 resolve and he's not even 11. With him in play the group has an average of ~79 resolve (I put mind on everyone to pair with fearsome). The last group of 6 geists I fought did not land a single horror in 5 rounds. I loved offensive morale bombing before the fearsome change now it's just crazy.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Sep 10, 2020

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

My Gladiators have one Apprentice I figured I'd just kinda keep until he died and replace except through the Learns From Ally events and great stars (and good initial rolls) he's actually got late-game usable stats and refuses to die.

Also I didn't think the Bounty Hunter was doing much, now I'm regularly facing Champions after the first Crisis and got a unique Qatal Dagger with +20% or so base damage and +30% damage to armor off a Champion Necromancer, it's primo.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Yeah BH has made a big difference. Champions popping up on 3 star contracts regularly.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
I found three champions in one battle after getting the bounty hunter, and I hadn't seen anyone up until then.

Of course, those three were goblins and so the items they dropped were trash but hey, extra gold at least.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Ancient Dead champions, which I almost never saw before the Bounty Hunter, drop some really good weapons. Unique warscythes are incredible.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Mazz posted:

Not sure I like these odds :ohdear:

I hit the end all turn button 6 times and alt tabbed

On another note, I hit 10 of 12 bros in this gladiator game, currently playing 890g a day for 7 gladiators, 1 hunter, 1 swordmaster and one random rear end event vagabond that has no business being in this company but is essentially a mascot. (He has 2 stars in MDef and MAtk and 3 in fatigue which is why I kept him, but his resolve, HP and baseline stats means he'll need some max rolls all the way up to get in line with the rest, he'll probably make it as a polearm bro till he gets murdered by Ifrit rocks or something)

5 of the 7 gladiators are currently >95A/35D with the last two still under level 7, and the swordmaster has 84 MAtk at level 4 though his HP and Fatigue will both need regular skillups, especially if I roll the old event.

I think I can hit 1200g a day expense if I get everyone to 11+, cut the vagabond and get another glad or hedge knight eventually.

On a side note I'm building one of the glads as a polearm sarge who with the banner has something like 97 resolve and he's not even 11. With him in play the group has an average of ~79 resolve (I put mind on everyone to pair with fearsome). The last group of 6 geists I fought did not land a single horror in 5 rounds. I loved offensive morale bombing before the fearsome change now it's just crazy.

How the hell do you stay solvent with daily expenses like that? I've hit the point in my lone wolf run where contracts that require more than a day or two of travel are unprofitable, and I think my expenses are maybe a little over half of what you're talking about.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Communist Walrus posted:

How the hell do you stay solvent with daily expenses like that? I've hit the point in my lone wolf run where contracts that require more than a day or two of travel are unprofitable, and I think my expenses are maybe a little over half of what you're talking about.

First Crisis is about when you start raking in huge amounts of money, both on loot and contract fees. And after it your Renown will be high enough that pay goes up an awful lot, and tougher enemies drop high quality basic loot that sells well. I'm at Day 125 and costing like 900 a day and I've got a warchest of over 30,000.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Communist Walrus posted:

It's not uncommon late game to walk into a fight and come out with a few 1000g worth of sellable gear. If anything late games a loving pain because of armour repair times/costs.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’ve been playing some Heroes of Might and Magic 3, and one thing I noticed that made me think about BB was the Wait command: in Heroes 3, the last creature who waits is the first who has to move once everyone’s initial turn ends, at which point the second-to-last creature who waited goes, etc.

E.g. I have my Angels wait to see what my opponent’s Stone Golems do. If my opponent makes them wait, well, that won’t do anything, he’ll still have to come to me, at which point I can outmaneuver him, because the next round I’m going first again, so, that’s going to mean two actions in a row for me!

I bring this up because I think BB would work a little better if that’s how Waiting was implemented, and make Initiative a more attractive stat.

Just a thought, I haven’t playtested it in the BB engine ofc but I think it’d work well

TheBeardyCleaver
Jan 9, 2019

Mazz posted:

Communist Walrus posted:

I'm paying 1200 with most of the bro's at level 14+ original gladiators at 19. Still a couple I want to switch out for better ones. I have a wildman that's superstitious and afraid of undead, with somewhat mediocre stats, and I want to switch out my gun Hunter for a High resolve Witch Hunter instead. Still, I'm at a comfortable 70,000 warchest and rising.

Night10194 posted:

First Crisis is about when you start raking in huge amounts of money, both on loot and contract fees. And after it your Renown will be high enough that pay goes up an awful lot, and tougher enemies drop high quality basic loot that sells well. I'm at Day 125 and costing like 900 a day and I've got a warchest of over 30,000.

This pretty much sums it up. Second crisis noble war was very profitable. Guess I'll be hiring the Bounty Hunter now that everyone's talked him up a lot.

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
I'm trying to field a Fearsome-centric company but am just on the cusp now, with everyone at like level 4-7. So essentially, I have a bunch of guys raring to go on fearsome but just don't have access to it quite yet- it's frustrating. I've already noticed the benefits of having guys who average around 60 resolve (pre-banner buff/trophy necklace) instead of 45-50 like I did before. Crazy to think before WOTN I used to be just fine with brothers having around 40 resolve lategame!

In terms of applying fearsome, what weapons have been working best for you guys? I know hammers were the natural pick pre-Blazing Deserts and they're probably still good now. I think maces would proc it pretty reliably too. I'm currently on a southern merc start at around day 40, so I'm doing the whole "grinding for not-raider armor" thing right now. I have a lot of very talented ranged/melee hybrid recruits this go-round that I'm building for a potential throwing/gunner build but at this point, buying a single handgonne is a big deal since it means foregoing a set of reinforce mail hauberk. Outside of the ranged/melee hybrids, the rest of my guys are ok but are likely to be relegated to 1h+shield lategame so 1h weapons that work well with fearsome without needing duelist/double grip would be cool. But if the guns are key in getting fearsome to proc, I will get one. Also, which polearm works best for fearsome proccing for the hybrids? I'd like to keep it within the polearm family so I can take advantage of the 5ap swings from polearm mastery but if a polehammer or longaxe works better I can save a perk

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
bounty hunter owns. the addition of him, higher champ spawn rates in general and more helpful tavern rumors has changed my unique game completely. I went from bitching in here about never finding one before day 100 or so in hundreds of hours to having 6+ by the end of the first crisis my first good Blazing Deserts campaign

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

rideANDxORdie posted:

I'm trying to field a Fearsome-centric company but am just on the cusp now, with everyone at like level 4-7. So essentially, I have a bunch of guys raring to go on fearsome but just don't have access to it quite yet- it's frustrating. I've already noticed the benefits of having guys who average around 60 resolve (pre-banner buff/trophy necklace) instead of 45-50 like I did before. Crazy to think before WOTN I used to be just fine with brothers having around 40 resolve lategame!

In terms of applying fearsome, what weapons have been working best for you guys? I know hammers were the natural pick pre-Blazing Deserts and they're probably still good now. I think maces would proc it pretty reliably too. I'm currently on a southern merc start at around day 40, so I'm doing the whole "grinding for not-raider armor" thing right now. I have a lot of very talented ranged/melee hybrid recruits this go-round that I'm building for a potential throwing/gunner build but at this point, buying a single handgonne is a big deal since it means foregoing a set of reinforce mail hauberk. Outside of the ranged/melee hybrids, the rest of my guys are ok but are likely to be relegated to 1h+shield lategame so 1h weapons that work well with fearsome without needing duelist/double grip would be cool. But if the guns are key in getting fearsome to proc, I will get one. Also, which polearm works best for fearsome proccing for the hybrids? I'd like to keep it within the polearm family so I can take advantage of the 5ap swings from polearm mastery but if a polehammer or longaxe works better I can save a perk

Maces have been working well for fearsome for me on 1h tanks. Guns are amazing for fearsome.

For polearms, absolutely the swordlance/warscythe. You might not proc it as reliably on single targets as you would with a polehammer or longaxe, but the AP saved and the AOE attack means you'll get way more procs overall.

TheBeardyCleaver
Jan 9, 2019
As far as fearsome goes, ancient dead have really become terrifying. Just had to reload a battle for the first time in like 80 days because of lads losing their poo poo. I think the last time was ancient dead too. Go resolve!

Osci
Oct 11, 2016
2h axes are another great option for fearsome brothers. Split man doesn't have the same limitations as the 3-headed flail and can proc fearsome twice per hit. They're also fatigue neutral if you want to focus on leveling resolve, matk and mdef.

Speaking of great axes, I've been running quick hands on most of my front line this run so I can swap to reach weapons, and 2h axes has probably become my favorite weapon. They're easier to access than most other types of high tier weapons, and they got a bugfix in blazing deserts. They lacked a bunch of ap damage in previous patches and are now much more capable of one-shotting enemies (and brothers).

TheBeardyCleaver
Jan 9, 2019

Osci posted:

2h axes are another great option for fearsome brothers. Split man doesn't have the same limitations as the 3-headed flail and can proc fearsome twice per hit. They're also fatigue neutral if you want to focus on leveling resolve, matk and mdef.

Speaking of great axes, I've been running quick hands on most of my front line this run so I can swap to reach weapons, and 2h axes has probably become my favorite weapon. They're easier to access than most other types of high tier weapons, and they got a bugfix in blazing deserts. They lacked a bunch of ap damage in previous patches and are now much more capable of one-shotting enemies (and brothers).

I use 2H maces in this way. Started the bear gladiator as a shield and mace bro, but in veterancy he got good enough to use 2H for the most part. That knockout skill is quite a lifesaver when the poo poo hit's the fan, like in the end of an arena tournament. Those champions are gnarly, so a net and a knockdown at least buys some time to tell the rest of the bastards off. I haven't noticed the axes being any better this time around, is it just the regular ones and not the bardiche?

Edit: Also, the arena tournament and hitting ancient dead locations made me realise how good my bro's actually are. The answer is: Meh. They sent a party of 12 Chosen and friends running, so I thought it was fine, but then I found a nasty boneyard with 16 honour guards and barely made it. The arena tournament got me really disillusioned. My 5 best can't win it without some serious cheeze going on. These are 95+MAtk/35+MDef lads in full plate, some of it named and they are in some serious trouble in the end fight. The thrower/archer i brought along was probably what made it even remotely possible.

Haven't done the monolith in ages, but there's no chance the team as it is now can make it.

Edit edit: So the point to take away here is: Think your bro's are pretty great? Try them in the arena tournament and see, and then find a plethora of honor guards with a priest and see how it goes. I don't think the fatigue neural builds and sub par bro's stand a chance here, though maybe the peasants with 16 fully geared bro's with nets and bombs can make it alright. Then again, I may be poo poo at tactics and it's not a problem for people with good chess minds.

Thoughts?

TheBeardyCleaver fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Sep 10, 2020

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.
I get pretty tired of the game when every fight is 25+ undead or 20 Orcs because everything just takes so loving longggggggg

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I can’t say I’ve had issues with ancient dead myself. Adding gunners to the mix and giving my polearms overwhelm has made them easier if anything. I just wish I could find ancient dead champions. The overwhelm really helps.

That being said:

I have 16 men; so the damage is spread out more. I don’t really use nets or bombs though.

I have higher resolve than I did in the past; all my front liners are pushing 60.

When I play peasants I have 2 sergeants. I don’t bring them to many fights; or I might bring one; but against ancient dead I always bring both.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Ancient Dead are basically 'do you have the means to break through their line yes/no'

If you do they're fairly simple. If you don't they're a nightmare and Fearsome will make them even worse. The key to killing them easily is actually through-armor damage, because they have jackshit HP.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

I like having at least two axe bros against ancient dead

Osci
Oct 11, 2016

TheBeardyCleaver posted:

I haven't noticed the axes being any better this time around, is it just the regular ones and not the bardiche?

The bug was on split man, so all 2h axes except the long axe. How it was supposed to work was that you rolled to hit as normal and got the full listed damage to the body part you hit, and a half damage to the other part. However, the smaller hit was bugged and always dealt 0 ap damage.
Before the patch axes always dealt less damage than maces and hammers on armored targets. Now greataxes are about as good as hammers, and barb axes are roughly the same as maces. Axes now trade the staggered/dazed debuff for double fearsome procs and are much better against unarmored opponents.

Of course, if you're value swing/strike down a lot then axes get worse, but I tend to rate the basic 15 fat attack the highest

Osci fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Sep 11, 2020

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Osci posted:

The bug was on split man, so all 2h axes except the long axe. How it was supposed to work was that you rolled to hit as normal and got the full listed damage to the body part you hit, and a half damage to the other part. However, the smaller hit was bugged and always dealt 0 ap damage.
Before the patch axes always dealt less damage than maces and hammers on armored targets. Now greataxes are about as good as hammers, and barb axes are roughly the same as maces. Axes now trade the staggered/dazed debuff for double fearsome procs and are much better against unarmored opponents.

Of course, if you're value swing/strike down a lot then axes get worse, but I tend to rate the basic 15 fat attack the highest

This is a pretty big buff, axes were quite bad before because of the weakness of their primary attack.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Here's a trick for ancient dead: First part of the first round, move all your backliners back one spot, wait with your frontliners. After the enemy lines have advanced, move all your frontliners except your best tank back one spot as well. Next round, wait with everyone for the first half. What happens now is that since your one frontliner is in range, all the enemy troops will move to engage, even if it takes 3 moves and they therefore cannot attack or shieldwall. Doing this lets you get two full rounds of attacks on them before they really get to do anything or set up defenses.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Broken Cog posted:

Here's a trick for ancient dead: First part of the first round, move all your backliners back one spot, wait with your frontliners. After the enemy lines have advanced, move all your frontliners except your best tank back one spot as well. Next round, wait with everyone for the first half. What happens now is that since your one frontliner is in range, all the enemy troops will move to engage, even if it takes 3 moves and they therefore cannot attack or shieldwall. Doing this lets you get two full rounds of attacks on them before they really get to do anything or set up defenses.

Didn't they change this so there's a hex between the lines if they can't attack?

Also I'm trying Expert with Peasant Militia and I'm only on day 11 but it kinda sucks that I can't take on any camps, like there was one with honorguards already, and another had a nomad leader wtf. Slight hyperbole, there were a couple reasonable fights and one where I retried a couple times to take out 13 nachzehrers vs. 12 of my dudes with 1 fully gorged and another with his horns just starting to peek out. It is interesting that almost every fight takes some amount of effort though, instead of it being the first 15 days of beating up thugs you outnumber and hoping for a couple raiders whose stuff you can take after you get gambeson'd up.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

Ixtlilton posted:

Didn't they change this so there's a hex between the lines if they can't attack?

Seems they ignore that for everyone if they can reach at least one of your guys, which is why you leave a tank in range.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Broken Cog posted:

Seems they ignore that for everyone if they can reach at least one of your guys, which is why you leave a tank in range.

oh, so your tank tanks a couple attacks from the two guys who can reach or am I misunderstanding?

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

Ixtlilton posted:

oh, so your tank tanks a couple attacks from the two guys who can reach or am I misunderstanding?

Yep, usually two of their frontline run up to the tank and either shieldwall or try to get a hit in. But then the rest of their units move 3 spaces to engage the rest of your troops.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
after training unholds into chosen, I have to ask how they manage to tame them because they're very not good at fighting them

TheBeardyCleaver
Jan 9, 2019

The Lord Bude posted:

I can’t say I’ve had issues with ancient dead myself. Adding gunners to the mix and giving my polearms overwhelm has made them easier if anything. I just wish I could find ancient dead champions. The overwhelm really helps.

That being said:

I have 16 men; so the damage is spread out more. I don’t really use nets or bombs though.

I have higher resolve than I did in the past; all my front liners are pushing 60.

When I play peasants I have 2 sergeants. I don’t bring them to many fights; or I might bring one; but against ancient dead I always bring both.

I have a fearsome poleram, 2 throwers and a daggerbro that have overwhelm, and they certainly ease the pressure. I can take out groups of honorguard chosen with champions, but it's a bit touch and go. I'll be training a dedicated sergeant for this now, as I see the resolve being a deciding factor in the hairiness of fights. Lots of tools and injury cost in the plethora of honour guards encounters. Not that it shouldn't be, but the quality of guys I have now would have obliterated them pre-DLC and still had the fatigue to dance a jig.

In any case, the arena tournament really opened my eyes. 104 MAtk bro with a 5% chance to hit a blade dancer is insane. Used a net and got one of the champion gladiators up to ~40% chance. Need some proper specialised builds and tactics to do that reliably. Right now I'll lose at least one as a price for the win. Chosen have nothing on these guys, they don't break for anything.

Edit: I just remembered I relied a lot on adrenaline to break the enemy formations pre patch, as in adrenaline+recover+indomitable on all 2H bros, exploiting the gaps and barreling through. May need to properly rethink my tactics here.

TheBeardyCleaver fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Sep 11, 2020

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010

Broken Cog posted:

Thanks for this, I'll be giving it a shot next time I play. I definitely miss the ol' take one step back to guarantee two rounds free for ancient dead and it sounds like this will at least be close to that

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

TheBeardyCleaver posted:

I have a fearsome poleram, 2 throwers and a daggerbro that have overwhelm, and they certainly ease the pressure. I can take out groups of honorguard chosen with champions, but it's a bit touch and go. I'll be training a dedicated sergeant for this now, as I see the resolve being a deciding factor in the hairiness of fights. Lots of tools and injury cost in the plethora of honour guards encounters. Not that it shouldn't be, but the quality of guys I have now would have obliterated them pre-DLC and still had the fatigue to dance a jig.

In any case, the arena tournament really opened my eyes. 104 MAtk bro with a 5% chance to hit a blade dancer is insane. Used a net and got one of the champion gladiators up to ~40% chance. Need some proper specialised builds and tactics to do that reliably. Right now I'll lose at least one as a price for the win. Chosen have nothing on these guys, they don't break for anything.

Edit: I just remembered I relied a lot on adrenaline to break the enemy formations pre patch, as in adrenaline+recover+indomitable on all 2H bros, exploiting the gaps and barreling through. May need to properly rethink my tactics here.

In an ancient dead fight I have a back line of 7 - 3 warscythes, one sergeant with a whip; a second sergeant with a warscythe, 2 gunners. All have overwhelm.

TheBeardyCleaver
Jan 9, 2019

The Lord Bude posted:

In an ancient dead fight I have a back line of 7 - 3 warscythes, one sergeant with a whip; a second sergeant with a warscythe, 2 gunners. All have overwhelm.

Seems like overwhelm and fearsome is the new Adrenaline+Recover. My irresolute swordbro ate it in the honor guard fight, so I'll be looking for a gunnery sergeant next. Probably try to replace my overwhelm gunner with someone who can be fearsome as well. 12 bro's is an interesting challenge build wise. May cave in and mod it to 16, but I can still squeeze some more out of my current slots.

Dont know that I'll be bringing them to arena tournaments, so I'll need to have a think there.

Anyone have a go to arena team that wins reliably?

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

I try and give everyone 5 wins for the +5 resolve buff. Otherwise for a 3 man team I find the best is 2 front liners and a javelin thrower; followed closely by 2 front liners and a overwhelm/fearsome warscythe bro. For a 5 man tourney I'd take 3 front liners, a javelin thrower and a warscythe. I comfortably beat a tournament that way, and the final fight was lindwurms.

Has anyone tested the new reworked potions? How many can you have a guy take before a fight before it causes problems?

The Lord Bude fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Sep 12, 2020

TheBeardyCleaver
Jan 9, 2019

The Lord Bude posted:

I try and give everyone 5 wins for the +5 resolve buff. Otherwise for a 3 man team I find the best is 2 front liners and a javelin thrower; followed closely by 2 front liners and a overwhelm/fearsome warscythe bro. For a 5 man tourney I'd take 3 front liners, a javelin thrower and a warscythe. I comfortably beat a tournament that way, and the final fight was lindwurms.

Has anyone tested the new reworked potions? How many can you have a guy take before a fight before it causes problems?

I did something similar just now, except I brought my daggerbro instead of the scythe, and every net and flashbomb i could fit.

I'd say it was worth the fractured hand and 100 tools:

Nice damage upgrade, and better shield damage than a bardiche (Yes i do like to break shields on occasion, like when trying to let a bro in training to get his pike in).

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

TheBeardyCleaver posted:

I did something similar just now, except I brought my daggerbro instead of the scythe, and every net and flashbomb i could fit.

I'd say it was worth the fractured hand and 100 tools:

Nice damage upgrade, and better shield damage than a bardiche (Yes i do like to break shields on occasion, like when trying to let a bro in training to get his pike in).

That's a pecker your bro can be proud of. You should hire a eunuch to use it if you can find one good enough.

TheBeardyCleaver
Jan 9, 2019

The Lord Bude posted:

That's a pecker your bro can be proud of. You should hire a eunuch to use it if you can find one good enough.

Haha! Fine idea. Don't think I can fit one in this roster unless he is some max rolled 3 star god.

Wouldn't that be an injury to get though. -10 resolve for missing gonads, and we go looking for the champions pecker to cheer him up.

And I just found this in a shop:

That armour ignore is going be a thing.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

TheBeardyCleaver posted:

Haha! Fine idea. Don't think I can fit one in this roster unless he is some max rolled 3 star god.

Wouldn't that be an injury to get though. -10 resolve for missing gonads, and we go looking for the champions pecker to cheer him up.

And I just found this in a shop:

That armour ignore is going be a thing.

god drat it I'm about to start my fourth crisis and I still haven't found a unique gun or swordlance or warscythe anywhere. What seed are you playing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The Lord Bude posted:

god drat it I'm about to start my fourth crisis and I still haven't found a unique gun or swordlance or warscythe anywhere. What seed are you playing?

I assume you have the bounty hunter, I'd go looking for Honour Guard champions. That's how I've got two unique warscythes and they both demolish enemies.