Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Victory Position posted:

Matt's brain would explode if he ever thought about trans issues and that's not an insult

if he's getting beleaguered by the thirst of ambition, he'll be completely destroyed by the need to pass

Trying to explain the idea of transtrenders to the poor man, introducing a new species of brainworms to his already dessicated cranium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Victory Position posted:

Matt's brain would explode if he ever thought about trans issues and that's not an insult

if he's getting beleaguered by the thirst of ambition, he'll be completely destroyed by the need to pass
it's pretty much a minefield of superwoke idpol types that fall into a similar happenings of turning online shitscapes into the cosmos cynicalling tutting in an effort of purging the white guilt of liberal academic indoctrination but also as a shield; some people who need validation and reaffirmation from other onliners, which is understandable, but also is 'problematic'; and also a lot of normal people who just want to be treated like humans should be treated (and they should) but that's not very interesting in increasingly higher-higher-stakes onlineisms. even other trans people like the contrapoints chick who would be better able to talk about it is embroiled in weird extremely-onliner drama non-stop.

i assume it's avoided pretty much for that reason, there isn't much else for them to do other than "transrights are human rights" slogan repetition and leave it at that and talking about the superstructure that reinforces marginalization and squashing under the boot

in summation, bimboification of everyone now imo

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
is This is Sus a podcast with a separate listing now, or is it hosted content on chapo? I saw people within the past week in some of the chapo-esque threads asking but never saw a response.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i am willing to go on any podcast and talk about my take on trans rights :angel:

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i didn't read every post in the past three pages, but the chapos will mostly defend nagle because they are personal friends with her. that's it

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

papa horny michael posted:

i didn't read every post in the past three pages, but the chapos will mostly defend nagle because they are personal friends with her. that's it

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1065020457764704256?s=20

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Victory Position posted:

well this is dull as poo poo, but it's an identifiable grift at least

but now I'm melting into the ground granularly, emitting blinding lights like a defeated Final Fantasy boss

lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

PawParole posted:

V-EYE-rgil

something is going very wrong over here at the industrial spring warehouse and distribution center!! everything's sproinging and boing-oi-oi-oinging out of control!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
That screid from matt is right.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

what is MMT i only know that as methadone maintenance therapy

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Impkins Patootie posted:

what is MMT i only know that as methadone maintenance therapy

pretty much the same underlying conceit

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

T-man posted:

i am willing to go on any podcast and talk about my take on trans rights :angel:

No-one wants your takes T-man. That's why you post here. With us.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Not gonna lie, trueanon being all about the towers being a controlled demolition is p disappointing.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

Not gonna lie, trueanon being all about the towers being a controlled demolition is p disappointing.

lol are they really, that’s cspam modded

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

im not an engineer, but *equivocates force and energy*

donoteat
Sep 13, 2011

Loot at all this bullshit.
Who lets something like this happen?

on the plus side gave me a hell of a crash course in 9/11 controlled demolition theory for the next wtyppod episode

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Yeah they spent way too much time on that for unconvincing their evidence was. I still love it though.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
there's so much more intrigue that is honestly way, way more interesting with the 9/11 attacks than the actual attack itself which is pretty, uh, cut and dried. i don't know why people want to get hung up on the most obvious and simple part. a plane crashed into a building man, this isn't difficult

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

You are the bloodrinking illuminati lizard people capitalists who did 9/11. What's easier, putting massive explosions on a public building in the middle of downtown Newh Yahrk OR convincing some patsy from a easily alienated group of outsiders to hijack a plane when they still let you do whatever on planes?

A jet liner hitting it at airspeed will make any building crumble you numbnuts. A cover story is best when it covers the truth as closely as possible, and the best way to do crimes is boring, careful, and with CIA support.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
JFK was killed by a miniature explosive on his head while also being shot by Oswald.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

why would you be surprised by this

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

T-man posted:

You are the bloodrinking illuminati lizard people capitalists who did 9/11. What's easier, putting massive explosions on a public building in the middle of downtown Newh Yahrk OR convincing some patsy from a easily alienated group of outsiders to hijack a plane when they still let you do whatever on planes?

A jet liner hitting it at airspeed will make any building crumble you numbnuts. A cover story is best when it covers the truth as closely as possible, and the best way to do crimes is boring, careful, and with CIA support.

al-Qaeda were barely even outsiders when it came to the US national security establishment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Mohamed

quote:

Mohamed was a major in the Egyptian army's military intelligence , until being discharged for suspected fundamentalism in 1984. He enlisted in the U.S. Army and used U.S. military information to train al-Qaeda and other Muslim militants, and write al-Qaeda's multivolume terrorist training guide.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bar Crow posted:

JFK was killed by a miniature explosive on his head while also being shot by Oswald.

Considering the various assassination methods the CIA used against Castro this isn't even that outlandish.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

al-Qaeda were barely even outsiders when it came to the US national security establishment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Mohamed

edit: lol this guy was arrested in 2000 and I don't think he's ever been sentenced

edit: quote isn't edit

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

edit: lol this guy was arrested in 2000 and I don't think he's ever been sentenced

edit: quote isn't edit

googling says he appears to have completely disappeared from government records so hes either dead or whatever info he gave to assist in the invasion of afghanistan was enough to get him hollywood style witness protection.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

donoteat posted:

on the plus side gave me a hell of a crash course in 9/11 controlled demolition theory for the next wtyppod episode

based on exhaustive study of washington journal call-ins from 2002-2020 it primarily involves asking pretty much every government official and member of the press if they would agree to review and sign on to a letter signed by over 1000 architects, scientists, and engineers and demonstrating the towers were brought down by means of controlled demolition. also vote ron paul, audit the fed, and howard stern's penis

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Victory Position posted:

When that car infront is going slow, it really jumps out of people. Its incomprehensible.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Bush did 9/11 2 planes 3 towers do the math. I didn't even know about this building 7 before true anon red pilled me what the gently caress, we need to get this out there.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Breakfast All Day posted:

im not an engineer, but *equivocates force and energy*

I'm not an engineer, but when has a skyscraper ever burned down? *does not mention giant hole in load bearing structure of building*

Gio posted:

why would you be surprised by this

I'm not suprised, I just wish they wouldn't undermine themselves with one of the most discredited conspiracy theories around. That said I don't listen to many of their episodes besides the epstien ones, so maybe they do that all the time.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
All of the TrueAnon Bush did 9/11 episodes are really good.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

yeah the 3rd ep was a bit disappointing but still good. There is actually so much genuine high-up elite conspiratorial poo poo that is all true and more interesting to talk about, after all, bush DID 9/11 isn't just a meme it's also a fact, but the whole JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS AND THERE WERE EXPLOSIVES IN THE ELEVATOR poo poo just gets really cringe-worthy because there's legit insane poo poo to talk about that doesn't veer into Loose Change-esque poo poo. I hate using the word conspiracy when talking about a lot of trueanon poo poo because it's almost always poo poo that's actually happened and happening and rarely gets into made-up mythical BENGHAZI and black helicopter stuff.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

That said I don't listen to many of their episodes besides the epstien ones, so maybe they do that all the time.

Nah they actually don't. I mean some things may be a little bit of a stretch but there's a whole lot of truth and poo poo like Gladio was 100% real

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
that's what I mean. the fun part of the 9/11 intrigue is all the poo poo happening in the background and the backstories of the major players. the plane hitting the buildings is like the least interesting part, and that's saying something

THS
Sep 15, 2017

liz will start talking about astrology stuff then stop herself usually

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i think it's part of podcasting law for every white woman on a podcast to be into astrology and/or witchcraft

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Do you know that they say "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" on the official Ground Zero tour?

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I liked the latest Chapo episode so much I sat down and watched Feels Good Man when I got home from work. It really is a great movie and if, like me, you grew up in that 4chan milieu it really is a trip down memory lane to a slightly older version of the internet and how it all went wrong.

The conversations with the Druid were especially fun and Will bringing up Alan Moore during the interview primed me to think of what he was saying in terms of advertising and art being forms of "magic"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bar Crow posted:

may I propose magnetic saw theory, which also ends with the CIA loving it up

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Will needs to get off the cross about r/chapotraphouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dmitri-9 posted:

Will needs to get off the cross about r/chapotraphouse

The really proved how consistently r/chaptraphouse kept owning them when it shut down. They couldn't even hide their gloating behind ironic detatchment.