Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Also, be aware that all your men-at-arms and your commander will instantly teleport to wherever you're raising your army, so if you're fighting a small war and don't need levies, you can basically start fighting day one by moving the rally point as close as possible, raising armies, and ctrl-clicking all while the game is paused. It feels kinda cheap, to be honest.

Yeah, they've abstracted away a pretty important part of fighting large realms where you could intercept small groups of vassals amassing from different counties and take out a sizeable chunk of a potentially large army, giving you a fighting chance against the big doomstack blob realms. In practice, the time to raise an army at a rally point now is probably about the same as having them gather to a rally point in CK2, but they're completely safe during that (virtual) movement.

It probably massively declutters both the code and the map, to say nothing of the AI processing, but still…

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Is there a way to get people outside my realm to even consider breaking bethrothals? There's an absolutely perfect match for my 15-year-old Wendish emperor over in the HRE. But she's already betrothed to some random goof and I can't get her name to even appear on the arrange marriage screen (whether I try from her, her guardian, or her emperor dad).
:ese:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automated Posting
Jan 12, 2013

Game is good. It wouldn't be a PDX release without bugs though, and I'm currently dealing with an absolutely bizarre (and hilarious) bug in my game and wanted to see if anyone else had gotten this or knew how to deal with it.

Early on in this run I noticed the Abbasid Caliph had gotten the county of Rome somehow, but had no other territory besides that county in the area. Weird, but not too big a deal. I saw on the wiki that there was a decision to give Rome back to the Pope if you held it in return for some Piety, so I fabricated a claim since I wasn't in range for a holy war, then took it. I pull up the decision in the menu, and then I noticed something was a bit off. The decision actually granted the county to the Caliph instead of the Pope, which must be how he got in the first place. See attached pic.

As if that wasn't weird enough, I then noticed there was a separate 2nd decision to give Rome back in the "major decisions" subsection. (Forgot to grab a pic of this one.) This actually gave Rome back to the Pope instead of the Caliph, and gave a lot more Piety (1000 instead of 250) so I just took that decision.. but then the county flipped right back to being held by the Caliph just a few days later. The Pope, bless his heart, must have really needed that 250 Piety because he wasted no time in taking the bugged decision. And later on he called a Crusade for Rome, and I won that and put a dynasty member on the throne of the 1-county kingdom of Romagna, and then she also gave Rome back to the Caliph, unlanding herself in the process. :v:

This would normally just be funny, except Rome being held by a Catholic ruler gives all Catholics +1 Stewardship, and without that point I have to hold one less county. And if I just take and hold Rome myself, I have to deal with an opinion malus with the Pope and the resulting lack of access to Pope Gold. Anyone got any ideas?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Is there a way to get people outside my realm to even consider breaking bethrothals? There's an absolutely perfect match for my 15-year-old Wendish emperor over in the HRE. But she's already betrothed to some random goof and I can't get her name to even appear on the arrange marriage screen (whether I try from her, her guardian, or her emperor dad).

Bandits and/or spiders

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Also, be aware that all your men-at-arms and your commander will instantly teleport to wherever you're raising your army, so if you're fighting a small war and don't need levies, you can basically start fighting day one by moving the rally point as close as possible, raising armies, and ctrl-clicking all while the game is paused. It feels kinda cheap, to be honest.

This is how I took the HRE in my game. After a 60 year long adventure of marriage, my new emperor had a claim to the HRE from his mother, a princess. When she finally died, and the claim was his, the HRE had moved their capital to a county BORDERING my empire. I was trivial to say the least, taking it.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Are the tribal starts confusing as gently caress to everyone, or just me because I suck at CK? The raiders and constant wars and weird culture/religion differences kind of give me overload whenever I try to play one. I'm not sure what I should be focused on. Are you supposed to just be grabbing territory hand over fist as fast as you can?

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Dallan Invictus posted:

I've seen spare sons with nothing to do end up wandering into mercenary companies instead of other courts. If they then end up as captain (ie, already holding a duke-tier title) and then enough of the siblings ahead of them conveniently die then I guess that could be the result?

Not sure this was the case, because no change of ruler took place. The duke in question didn't die; he was my spymaster up until he absconded with my counties. Ah well, I got them back eventually.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The astrology tenant is much better in this iteration than it was in CK2, I think. The +25% lifestyle experience and the fact that I don't think it can go badly is pretty handy.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

There’s a mod that stops the weird Viking exclaves popping up everywhere btw. Works pretty well imo

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2222647541&searchtext=

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
How to I get the option to abduct or do anything other than murder through intrigue? I've got intrigue skill out the wazoo. The CK3 wiki lists all these other options as standard.

Also I have no idea how to use any of this piety that I've been building up - is it purely for reforming my religion?

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
I have lost so many spouses to birth complications that I'm tempted to go for one of those African religions with the "Less birth complications" tenet next.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

How to I get the option to abduct or do anything other than murder through intrigue? I've got intrigue skill out the wazoo. The CK3 wiki lists all these other options as standard.

Also I have no idea how to use any of this piety that I've been building up - is it purely for reforming my religion?

Use it for Holy Wars, or to ask the Pope for Money.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

They're schemes you get from certain intrigue lifestyle paths.

Boot and Rally
Apr 21, 2006

8===D
Nap Ghost

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

They're schemes you get from certain intrigue lifestyle paths.

Abduction is, I think, in the tree on the left under intrigue, Skull Duggery. The second to last perk before Schemer.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Jay Rust posted:

Bandits and/or spiders

Sadly, this BULLSHIT GAME will not let me murder anybody just because I am 13. 0/10 would not buy again.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

Jeremor posted:

Are the tribal starts confusing as gently caress to everyone, or just me because I suck at CK? The raiders and constant wars and weird culture/religion differences kind of give me overload whenever I try to play one. I'm not sure what I should be focused on. Are you supposed to just be grabbing territory hand over fist as fast as you can?

Your greatest strengths as a tribal ruler are 1) Your vassals give you more money/levies (based on your Fame, not a contract) than a feudal ruler, 2) Your men-at-arms are paid with Prestige, not Gold, so your economy is more balanced, 3) You can raid, which is basically free money and prestige, 4) You have access to subjugation CBs which can flip large territories at once. So your best bet is yeah, amass a giant murderball of armies and steamroll everyone smaller than you until people start overtaking you with innovations and you're forced to feudalize to keep up.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

That's gavelkind for you. It was the predominant inheritance law in Europe for most of the middle ages actually, and it's the law you start with in both of the game starts (called 'partition' in-game). For an example, if your top tier of title is a duchy and you hold multiple duchies, they will be split between your heirs. Your recourse here is to either only have one heir, or to scramble to create a higher-tier title so at least the realm stays together. If a realm split does happen, you get claims on all the lost titles, so it doesn't usually take too long to get them back.

Always keep an eye on succession by going to the Realm interface (the crown icon on the right) and then the succession tab. It lets you preview exactly what will happen when your current character dies. Note that the stuff your heirs get is not set in stone. They'll want more stuff as your realm expands, and if you hand them titles in life that reduces their inheritance accordingly. The exact titles they get doesn't matter. They just want X number of them and the succession preview simply shows what the algorithm will decide. You can give them different titles and they'll still be happy.

As for the levies thing, I'm not sure what you mean. You mean just letting your levies recover while not raised? I've seen that happen too and it seems like it's a bug. Raising your levies and then disbanding them once they're all assembled tends to restart the levy replenishment for me. Try that.

Thanks homie. This was extremely helpful.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

On one hand, I really hope Dynasty Legacies get expanded, with more tier and more different branches.
But at the same time I just know that'll make it all the more annoying whenever you lose control of the Dynasty Head for however long, and they just burn the points up according to their 'welp, better progress all the trees that have points in them.' selection.

I kinda wish AI dynasty heads didn't buy upgrades for the first 1-5 years, just to smooth that wrinkle away.
Gives players a bigger leeway to reclaim the position before the AI starts burning the points up trying to 'balance' out the tree by buying lower level legacies of already started trees.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal
Under Confederate Partition my third and best son is inheriting the Kingdom of Kosala and no counties, while my second son gets the Kingdom of Rajputana, two of its duchies, and seven of its counties. This is not a reasonable understanding of equal distribution :argh:

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
So one thing I haven't really understood yet: if you give titles to your heirs, does it count as an advance on their inheritance, or will your remaining titles be distributed the same way as if you had never distributed anything to your heirs?

Let's say my ruler holds two duchies with 3 counties each, and has two sons, standard gavelkind agnatic rules. The main son would stand to inherit the main duchy with 3 counties, as I understand it, and his brother the other duchy with 3 counties. Now let's say I give the younger brother the duchy he would otherwise inherit: does that mean the remaining duchy goes 100% to my oldest son, or will the game split it up into a duchy and 2 counties for him, and 1 county to his brother?

I'm asking this because I'd prefer to land my sons with random lovely duchies I capture left and right, instead of granting them to random vassals, and hope this means my oldest son will inherit the best stuff. But if the game doesn't take into account my advances on their inheritance I'd be gimping myself. The fact that you cannot grant land to your sons that they would not stand to inherit, indicates to me that the game takes into account inheritance and advances on the inheritance, but I'm not sure.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
If you are a king or above, give your secondary heirs a duchy, and land inside it, and it will usually placate them fully. At least that's what I've been doing, and I haven't lost land to inheritance yet (unless something domes my character before I've set everything up properly).

Edit: Anything to use renown on after you've finished all the dynasty branches? I'm sitting on 50k here.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Automated Posting posted:

Game is good. It wouldn't be a PDX release without bugs though, and I'm currently dealing with an absolutely bizarre (and hilarious) bug in my game and wanted to see if anyone else had gotten this or knew how to deal with it.

Early on in this run I noticed the Abbasid Caliph had gotten the county of Rome somehow, but had no other territory besides that county in the area. Weird, but not too big a deal. I saw on the wiki that there was a decision to give Rome back to the Pope if you held it in return for some Piety, so I fabricated a claim since I wasn't in range for a holy war, then took it. I pull up the decision in the menu, and then I noticed something was a bit off. The decision actually granted the county to the Caliph instead of the Pope, which must be how he got in the first place. See attached pic.

As if that wasn't weird enough, I then noticed there was a separate 2nd decision to give Rome back in the "major decisions" subsection. (Forgot to grab a pic of this one.) This actually gave Rome back to the Pope instead of the Caliph, and gave a lot more Piety (1000 instead of 250) so I just took that decision.. but then the county flipped right back to being held by the Caliph just a few days later. The Pope, bless his heart, must have really needed that 250 Piety because he wasted no time in taking the bugged decision. And later on he called a Crusade for Rome, and I won that and put a dynasty member on the throne of the 1-county kingdom of Romagna, and then she also gave Rome back to the Caliph, unlanding herself in the process. :v:

This would normally just be funny, except Rome being held by a Catholic ruler gives all Catholics +1 Stewardship, and without that point I have to hold one less county. And if I just take and hold Rome myself, I have to deal with an opinion malus with the Pope and the resulting lack of access to Pope Gold. Anyone got any ideas?

In CK2 you could just hand Rome to the pope.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Deltasquid posted:

So one thing I haven't really understood yet: if you give titles to your heirs, does it count as an advance on their inheritance, or will your remaining titles be distributed the same way as if you had never distributed anything to your heirs?

Any time you gain (or lose) new titles and/or new heirs for yourself, the game calculates what it would consider an “equitable” partition of your current holdings and earmarks those for your current heirs. You can give your heirs their inheritance ahead of time, but you can only give them stuff they (currently) have the right to anyway. In a static world, this just means you lock in what will happen eventually anyway, and you can't really control how the game determines what is equitable.

But…

This right-here/right-now limitation can be abused to some extent, and can also screw you over. You might think that, hey, why not give your second son what he's due now to get him out of your hair and your first will get the regular inheritance when the time comes. Except… suddenly there's a third son. He's due something as well, and the game looks at your current holdings — i.e. the ones you had minus what you gave away to #2 — and figures that #3 will get his share out of what you assumed #1 would be getting. Meanwhile, #2 gets more than his third because you already gave it to him. A similar thing can happen if you just happen to expand your realm a bit. The second son will go “hey, I'm owed something out of this” and the equitable-share calculation is run again, which may once again mean that #2 gets more than he would have been owed otherwise because you already gave him a bunch.

You can also screw over son #2 by doing the opposite: give #1 the titles he's due (except the top) and then sit on the rets until #2 gets it as his inheritance… except, you're an evil bastard so you give most of that away as well. The limit is on what you can give your heirs, not what you can give everyone else. Now #1 gets half, and #2 gets next to nothing, except a few implicit claims that he'll be back for, and also a bunch of maluses towards whomever you gave it to, and possibly you for being the top liege that controls that stuff. So it doesn't solve the partitioning in any way, but it sure pisses off your secondary heir.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

ZombieLenin posted:

In CK2 you could just hand Rome to the pope.

Yes, you can in this game too. But if you read the post, the Pope immediately hands it off the the caliph after you do that.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My only son in my latest game is the horniest human alive. I am genuinely impressed. He sired all of his older sister's kids and half of his younger sister's. I keep finding more lovers of his. He hit on me. He hosed my wife. I invited a neighboring ruler over to try to befriend them and he hosed that guy. (Oh yes, he's bisexual, so I bet he's hosed a lot of dudes and I just don't know because there's no surprise bastards.) He's got every negative gently caress-related trait possible, EXCEPT he has never got an STD. Which is good, because if he did, everyone I know would have it now.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

I feel silly asking this, but is there a magic button or a specific place in the county that you have to right-click for a siege to happen? It seems like I can't consistently make them work. In particular, I just marched my 2000-strong army all over Ruthenia, clicking on the province and the little circle where the settlement is, showing up and waiting, and no siege ever started, except when an allied army of 1200 went and sieged someplace I'd already been and when I went back I was allowed to join them.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Midnight Voyager posted:

My only son in my latest game is the horniest human alive. I am genuinely impressed. He sired all of his older sister's kids and half of his younger sister's. I keep finding more lovers of his. He hit on me. He hosed my wife. I invited a neighboring ruler over to try to befriend them and he hosed that guy. (Oh yes, he's bisexual, so I bet he's hosed a lot of dudes and I just don't know because there's no surprise bastards.) He's got every negative gently caress-related trait possible, EXCEPT he has never got an STD. Which is good, because if he did, everyone I know would have it now.

Crusader Kings III: the Isekai Light Novel (18+).

disaster pastor posted:

I feel silly asking this, but is there a magic button or a specific place in the county that you have to right-click for a siege to happen? It seems like I can't consistently make them work. In particular, I just marched my 2000-strong army all over Ruthenia, clicking on the province and the little circle where the settlement is, showing up and waiting, and no siege ever started, except when an allied army of 1200 went and sieged someplace I'd already been and when I went back I was allowed to join them.

Besides being a barony that can be sieged (i.e. a castle or something with walls)? Not really, you should just be able to send an army there.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

disaster pastor posted:

Make sure you're on the castle, not a city or a temple.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Deltasquid posted:

I think he varies depending on the type of succession you are using. Under partition you can't give titles the target does not stand to inherit. But if you have a max health perks character who will die at 85, you can surely give a shitload of titles to your grandson who will become the heir the minute your son dies. Strategic gifting before your upcoming death can backfire, i guess.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
My last 4 wives have gotten the "Strumpet" modifier out of nowhere, hmm

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
It means they tried to seduce somebody but got rejected and then the person they tried to gently caress mocked them in public about it.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

Broken Cog posted:

If you are a king or above, give your secondary heirs a duchy, and land inside it, and it will usually placate them fully. At least that's what I've been doing, and I haven't lost land to inheritance yet

This doesn't work under Confederate Partition because you can't choose what to give your heirs and if a second kingdom can be formed, it will be.

My last ruler was so enraged by the proposed distribution at succession that at aged 60 she imprisoned almost all her vassals and revoked all their titles, giving her compassionate self many nervous breakdowns in the process. Gloriously her useless firstborn son was then murdered by some malcontent, leaving a young granddaughter with 29 stewardship as her primary heir. As she died from the effects of stress-related obesity, it was a great comfort to her that she was leaving so many counties to someone who'd be able to keep them in her domain.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

Zedhe Khoja posted:

It means they tried to seduce somebody but got rejected and then the person they tried to gently caress mocked them in public about it.

Ah, so that's where it's from. I should probably stop accepting all the feast invites, since you get one about every other month when you have a big empire, and I think that's where a lot of these events might stem from.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

Toplowtech posted:

Under partition you can't give titles the target does not stand to inherit.

This is frequently said but not quite true, and misunderstanding it steers people away from a pretty easy way to handle partition succession.

What you can't do is give your PRIMARY heir anything he wouldn't already be inheriting. You can give secondary heirs anything you want, the game will just recalculate afterwards and count what they already own against what they would get from you when you die.

Here's an example from my game. I'm King and Duke of Brittany, and hold all the counties in Brittany personally. Only one kingdom, so that goes to my primary heir. Only one duchy, so that goes to my primary heir. Because of this, gavelkind starts splitting at the county level. But if the secondary heirs all already HAVE duchies, no matter what size they are, the game decides "we good" and leaves my counties alone (at least, any counties inside Brittany).

I want to keep the capital duchy together, so since I've been reconquering the Isles, any time I seize or create a new duchy from my conquests and I have a son that isn't a duke already, I give it to him. This has worked for me under both Confederate and regular partition, as long as I only hold one title at my top level (ie, one kingdom as a king, and not having enough land in another kingdom to create it).

Another thing that has worked for me is to add an elective law to my capital duchy. Since I'm holding all its provinces personally, I'm the only voter and it reliably goes to whichever son I want, along with all its counties. I'm not entirely sure how this will interact with partition on another held duchy yet, or trying to hold two elective duchies as crown lands, but we'll see.

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Sep 12, 2020

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I’m having a tough time with gavelkind. The easiest way to deal with it seems like getting rid of extra heirs, but I don’t like that because if they’re dead I’m popping out fewer kids to marry for alliances. I wish it didn’t take so long to at least make it to high partition

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

trapped mouse posted:

Yes, you can in this game too. But if you read the post, the Pope immediately hands it off the the caliph after you do that.

I thought that was just after the crusade. My potential solution would be to seize Rome from the caliph yourself in a county Holy War, or with a claim, then hand it to the pope.

I guess my confusion is that in CK3 the pope seems to cease to exist without a landed title. I thought the issue was the pope was, for some reason, giving away his only holding to the caliph and thus making himself cease to exist.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Well so far I'm...sorta holding my own against Alba though I think since my mercenary group just dismissed, I'll likely be unable to continue.

Maybe I can at least damage the king's pride by standing up to him for a while.

e: also, having the Honest trait while being in the Schemer lifestyle suuuucks

Skypie fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Sep 12, 2020

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

ZombieLenin posted:

I guess my confusion is that in CK3 the pope seems to cease to exist without a landed title. I thought the issue was the pope was, for some reason, giving away his only holding to the caliph and thus making himself cease to exist.

It's odd, when it happened for me (I conquered his rear end when he tried to crusade the North for the second time), the pope himself turned into a random courtier in some backwater county, but the Catholic church still has a slot for a head of faith, the religion screen just shows it as empty and the catholics don't seem to be in much of a hurry to elect a new one, or whatever it is they do. I still have Dismantle The Papacy as a decision I can take, but the requirement for the pope to be unlanded has simply vanished from the list of requirements rather than check itself, so clearly this is something weird. The Papal States as a title has vanished, maybe that has something to do with it - but if so, it vanished before I got my hands on the pope's last remaining county because it was called something else at the time... Romagna, maybe? Something like that.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

lol is this really a thing, finding a war that my vassals are fighting and when they wrap things up, I immediately declare war on the same target to take off another chunk of territory

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Midnight Voyager posted:

This game series is still one of the best narrative simulator ever. I married one of my male cousin Enrico to a minor Italian count level claimant then i put her on the throne with a war, expecting the whole thing to go south. And it did but not how i expected: he had three daughters with her before their 20s. He then killed her and married another countess in Corsica after his first daughter inherited. Then he killed his second wife after having a son this time. Then his daughter who inherited the first county got super depressed after her two sons died during a siege. She got tons of bad traits and died before she was 30s. None of her sister had a male child so now i have a kid i am related to who owns 2 minor counties. Enrico died in a tragic hunting accident before remarrying for a third time. He will be missed. I wish he had continued.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Tetramin posted:

I’m having a tough time with gavelkind. The easiest way to deal with it seems like getting rid of extra heirs, but I don’t like that because if they’re dead I’m popping out fewer kids to marry for alliances. I wish it didn’t take so long to at least make it to high partition

You can disinterest kids if you're thr dynastic heir. It costs a bit of prestige, gives the kid a -75 opinion penalty, and lowers your renown , so you don't want to have to do it a ton, but you can easily absorb the hit to get rid of a couple of sons.

Piell fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Sep 12, 2020