Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/l33tfawx/status/1303401072195764232?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

I'll be honest, high schoolers being excited for Mario Kart toy tracks kinda surprised me but then I remembered when I was in high school and I spent 12 hours a day inputing random strings of numbers into the GameShark and then booting up Goldeneye and seeing if it did anything or not.

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Still can't get over how genius of an idea this is. BOTW was kind of bland to me but I'm getting super hype just thinking of the stuff you could do with a prequel where you fight waves of 100s of enemies.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Godly...

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

That's brutal.

I didn't have any interest in the first one but I'm probably gonna jump on this just based on this image.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I took a poll of the ten cats in my house and none of them knew who Mario was.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This isn't related to the thread really but my highschool computer science teacher taught kids how to mod Counter Strike and Half Life as part of the course until some parents got mad about it and he was forced to teach us lame old java instead. That's my gamer teacher story

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I took a poll of the ten cats in my house and none of them knew who Mario was.

those cats names? peach, toad, daisy, rosalina, bowser, bowser jr, larry, ludwig, lemmy and wendy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

This isn't related to the thread really but my highschool computer science teacher taught kids how to mod Counter Strike and Half Life as part of the course until some parents got mad about it and he was forced to teach us lame old java instead. That's my gamer teacher story

learning java was way more useful for future jobs than game development lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

those cats names? peach, toad, daisy, rosalina, bowser, bowser jr, larry, ludwig, lemmy and wendy

Actually it’s Mama, Almond, Gail, Cupcake, Dottie, Venus, Gerald, Ricky, Cashew and Chili Pepper. Topic Locked.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I bought the Trine collection. Are these ports any good?

When you buy the collection on eshoppe it puts 4 game titles on your home screen rather than an all in one collection so that's nice you can delete them separately or just install one at a time if you have no free space.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No idea about the port quality but Trine III is pretty lame compared to the rest. It's a completely unfinished early access scam that did so bad they just stopped making the game after 1 of 3 promised worlds and made Trine 4 instead.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
https://twitter.com/forestillusion/status/1303588433428848641?s=20

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

drat

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1303704188636012544

On my phone so I can't screenshot it. Hope he doesn't delete it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Goomba's Goomba vs. Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
playing botw in 1080p 60fps on pc was epic, hopefully the same will be possible with HW

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nutmeg posted:

playing botw in 1080p 60fps on pc was epic, hopefully the same will be possible with HW

this is making me sick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nutmeg posted:

Negative post count. Not even surprised at all.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Negative post count. Not even surprised at all.

i didnt believe all the rumours about the pink forum until now, that sick gently caress jeffrey has a lot of explaining to do

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nutmeg posted:

I'm going to get Uncle at Nintendo to have a conversation with you

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
He said Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario 64 are on their way near!

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
its freaking bullshit that nintendo is only letting me buy their dumbass roms, digitally, for a limited time. nintendo loving sucks lmao *sighs and preorders like a loving moron idiot (unironically)*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I pre-ordered it today and it pre-downloaded, so gamers wanting to play at midnight, I recommend the pre-order.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm going to walk in to Wal-Mart at 3pm next Friday and purchase it for $49 and play a little bit of Galaxy and then get bored and never touch it again.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im not buying mario 64 roms when I can play mario 64 on pc aka the good way.

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
you can and should play as much nintendo games on your pc as possible ftw

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I will play all three games and get all of the stars and shines, and Super Mario is going to reward me, in my dreams.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
I'm going to buy and play Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy on my Nintendo Switch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ruffini posted:

Same.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ruffini posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i can still play all the games on original hardware so i will pass.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sunshine stinks.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

i can still play all the games on original hardware so i will pass.

Pass the n64 to the garbage truck

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Sunshine stinks.

:wrong:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sunshine is underrated, actually, and many of the shines, especially the ones where they steal the backpack, lay the epic groundwork for both Mario Galaxy and Mario Odyssey. Looking forward to playing it without a GameCube disc and a Wii.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Sunshine stinks.

Hello, Sunshine.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Ruffini posted:

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ruffini posted:

:hai: