Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

https://twitter.com/ColtCabana/status/1304825820511449095

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I'm not getting over "United Airlines replaced lost shoes" any time soon.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Colt Cabana knows the cosmic truth: Never pay for something that you can get for free.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I could be Jeff Bezos and I would not ever pay $650 for a t-shirt.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I mean, $2k for an outfit that looks like something you'd pull off of a Walmart rack...

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

DangerDummy! posted:

I mean, $2k for an outfit that looks like something you'd pull off of a Walmart rack...

confirmed i dress exactly like that and get my clothes at wal mart. but also Miro looks hella nicer than I ever could

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

This is like a worse version of when the Bucks talk about how much they spent on Nikes. They pay so much money to look like the average slob, at least Cody pays (probably) tons of money to look good in his suits.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

vintage somethingawful

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
IMO it's a much bigger rich rear end in a top hat move to pay tons of money to look like a schlub than it is to pay tons of money to look nice. It's like you're saying that you could afford to dress up but you have so much money that you don't need to give a poo poo.

Which is entirely in character for those Young Buck assholes.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

yea ok posted:

vintage somethingawful

na even from a designer fashion perspective Miro and the Bucks dress like poo poo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DangerDummy! posted:

I am an elitist so I didn't realize Walmart was selling Gucci that's sick.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

A reminder: Wrestlers unironically wear fanny packs

Point being when you travel like every day of your life its function and comfort over looks

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lamuella posted:

I'm not getting over "United Airlines replaced lost shoes" any time soon.

they may kick your rear end, but at least they'll replace yer shoes~

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I am an elitist so I didn't realize Walmart was selling Gucci that's sick.

I used to work at a Filene's Basement in high school, and they always had 1 rack in the women's department of irregular top label items, so sometimes you'd see Gucci stuff marked down from $900 to about 20 bucks because of a crooked seam or something. My mom wore the Gucci pants I got for her on mother's day for gardening.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Most wrestlers cannot wear a suit. Either they won't get them tailored or they just won't wear them so they look good. Any wrestler can wear a t-shirt. To a certain percentage of young people Miro looked cool. If the company is going to be the demo company then it's good that members of their roster want to dress ways the demo likes.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Miro looks good as hell though. For his age he’s very contemporarily stylish

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I know that if young people these days look up to and admire anyone, it's people wearing loving business suits

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Hypebeast Miro is awesome. I hope he comes out in outfits that are escalating levels of ridiculous every appearance.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Handsome Miro looks good no matter what he wears.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It's not even Miro's clothes. He mentioned on Twitch the day after the debut that he had to borrow clothes from a friend in Florida since he was in Vegas at the time he flew in

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Colt's lost the game by $20!
e: those are probably his own shoes, nm

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Sep 12, 2020

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Someone else posted a video in another thread where Miro explains that two days before he debuted he had no clothes so he sent someone out to find an outfit for him that was big enough to fit him and they couldn't find any in his size so a friend of his went to the store, bought clothes for him and shipped them to him and they arrived Wednesday morning.

He is also debuting new ring gear soon, but that's probably expected.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

MassRafTer posted:

Most wrestlers cannot wear a suit.

Old school luchadors looked great in suits, but otherwise yes this is correct.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

It's not even Miro's clothes. He mentioned on Twitch the day after the debut that he had to borrow clothes from a friend in Florida since he was in Vegas at the time he flew in

He said that he couldn't find anything in his size in designer shops so a friend of his in Miami offered to go to a store in Miami that had them and shipped it to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YGh99rjr6o

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
Sad watching people age out of the demo in real time

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Regarding Brisco, he's 73, and he kinda shows his age, so I don't really want him to be a regular on-screen character too much, but if his mind is still sharp, it could be invaluable to AEW/NJPW/wherever he would end up at.

And if he did end up as an on-screen, be it in bit parts or as a semi-regular, I always thought he was the more entertaining of the stooges by a wide margin, so hopefully he'd still have some of that magic left.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Brisco was at WWE for a lot of super gross poo poo that, best case scenario, he turned a blind eye to. I don't want him near any wrestling company anywhere.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’m still young enough that I thought Miro looked “fresh”. “Dope af”. I appreciated his “drip”

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Next week Miro will wear one of those boardwalk rapper Daffy Duck shirts

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Miro looks like a secondary character in an Adam Sandler film

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

miro can do a 450

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I like Miro and I want him to do really well but that brass ring glass ceiling promo was kinda cringey and I hope he doesn't end up Aaron Rex'ing himself

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I apologize for not properly appreciating the Mickey Mouse shirt/jammie bottom combo on the man with the Slim Shady haircut.

I would buy those shoes, though.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

JOHN CENA posted:

miro can do a 450

but can he do the 900??

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DangerDummy! posted:

I apologize for not properly appreciating the Mickey Mouse shirt/jammie bottom combo on the man with the Slim Shady haircut.

I would buy those shoes, though.

We accept but you should really be apologizing to Miro.

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Brisco was at WWE for a lot of super gross poo poo that, best case scenario, he turned a blind eye to. I don't want him near any wrestling company anywhere.

This for days. Much like the talk of bringing in Punk, I think the cons weigh too heavy.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Miro apologized to Meltzer, anything can happen

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Orange Carlisle posted:

Miro apologized to Meltzer, anything can happen

Part of the AEW contract is apologizing to On the payroll Meltzer

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I'd for this to be the basis of a feud - financial planning and smart purchasing decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Croc posted:

Part of the AEW contract is apologizing to On the payroll Meltzer

The second Miro signed the paperwork big Dave steps out from behind Tony.