Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

pixaal posted:

You forgot their best feature they are the most phallic.

The Thorax is the most phallic and it's not even remotely close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Lemming posted:

The Thorax is the most phallic and it's not even remotely close

mine's more Avatar but you do you

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

For some reason I thought the Apoc had the Avatar model and picturing a glorious fleet of dongs.

no we are going to have 1 guy that owns a space dick welp.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Last night was indeed a glorious night of murder and money.

Not pictured: a deadspace ballistic control

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Goons posted:

Amarr stuff
I kept running out of cap, but I expedited some skills and that problem fixed itself pretty quick.

It was mostly that I could have run autocannons and not spend any cap, but looks like reload time kinda makes it not worth it. Didn't know Amarr was so cheap to produce, that's pretty rad.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

it was frustrating trying to run scout anoms near amarr and getting the amarr datacores that were so cheap, but the good free amarr ships plus relocating to taisy has made things much more profitable

arjung
Jul 8, 2010

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Noice, prices for missile stuff is really inflated rn. Sell sell sell

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Ein Sexmonster posted:

The Pithum-C Rapid Lights. :eyepop: That's easily a billion ISK right there.

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Dang son

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Sadly it looks like Plex has peaked for the time being

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

i bought 50m of strip miners, think they're about to spike as miners hit T7 if anyone else wants to jump on. see if you can get mk7 for under 2 mil.

imPerpetual
Apr 14, 2007
The virtual energizer bunny.

Kaysette posted:

i bought 50m of strip miners, think they're about to spike as miners hit T7 if anyone else wants to jump on. see if you can get mk7 for under 2 mil.

Yeah I bought up a bunch of MK7 stuff a week or so ago to play prospector. Looking forward to pubbies hitting T7 and driving prices up.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Raged posted:

Sadly it looks like Plex has peaked for the time being

It's definitely going to go up even more. I believe it will hit 1mil ISK for each plex in a few months - making ISK is just too easy right now and once all the pubbies and highsec carebears catch onto the money train it's going to skyrocket further.

Theoretically, there's nothing stopping PLEX from hitting EO PLEX price, but it all depends on the ISK faucets in EE vs the ISK faucets in EO.

Oxybeles
Feb 1, 2013

quote:

Theoretically, there's nothing stopping PLEX from hitting EO PLEX price

Why stop there? Let's go for 10x!

Teddray
Apr 24, 2005

My only weaknesses are meteorites and eating utensils.

SpaceDrake posted:

The Pithum-C Rapid Lights. :eyepop: That's easily a billion ISK right there.

I saw the call for bodies to run that deadspace and I thought it was no big deal. Decided to do something else. Bad decision of the week right there.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

nakieon posted:

It's definitely going to go up even more. I believe it will hit 1mil ISK for each plex in a few months - making ISK is just too easy right now and once all the pubbies and highsec carebears catch onto the money train it's going to skyrocket further.

Theoretically, there's nothing stopping PLEX from hitting EO PLEX price, but it all depends on the ISK faucets in EE vs the ISK faucets in EO.

Yeah I see it going to at least 1 mil.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Looks like I'm back in the Space saddle.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Anybody else notice that story medium nos had a meteoric rise? Used to be around 2m ea, now it's pushing 6m-7m+. Not really sure what's pushing it upwards so much.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

nakieon posted:

Anybody else notice that story medium nos had a meteoric rise? Used to be around 2m ea, now it's pushing 6m-7m+. Not really sure what's pushing it upwards so much.

poo poo time to sell em!

They aint that much better IMO.

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

nakieon posted:

The flip side to that is that there isn't much reason to buy plex now. In a week or so you can get faction cruisers, at ~1 billion isk. But other than that everything is pretty cheap.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

The nerve of these pubbies, calling me a “fuggin suckie” and then asking for the fittings from their venture trainer back.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

corgski posted:

“fuggin suckie”

lmao

one of my alts just emptied a chinese corp’s hangar 1, hoping to get some good messages

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

another important part of amarr is that they're the cheapest ships to build.

Minmatar just went through the roof since some alliances in the south changed their fleet doctrines to stabbers. BP's are going for 5 mil and hulls for 19 mil.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Khris Kruel posted:

another important part of amarr is that they're the cheapest ships to build.

Minmatar just went through the roof since some alliances in the south changed their fleet doctrines to stabbers. BP's are going for 5 mil and hulls for 19 mil.

At some point soon people are gonna get wise to how good Mallers, ONIs and basically all the T7/8 Amarr BCs are. I suspect this time of glorious cheapness isn't going to last forever.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Dumb question time

In null if I pop someone can I dock at a null station of use a jumpgate with the crime timer?

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Raged posted:

Dumb question time

In null if I pop someone can I dock at a null station of use a jumpgate with the crime timer?

You can't jump or dock immediately after you aggress someone, but the timer isn't that long, just prevents docking games/following someone through a gate if you attack and they don't.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

SpaceDrake posted:

At some point soon people are gonna get wise to how good Mallers, ONIs and basically all the T7/8 Amarr BCs are. I suspect this time of glorious cheapness isn't going to last forever.

I sort of wish I had hung on to my Amarr cores. That said, minmatar cores & BPs are more profitable than Caldari stuff now, if only just barely.

imPerpetual
Apr 14, 2007

nakieon posted:

Guess I'm offloading that investment now, thanks for the alert!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

I wish there was a way to lock the camera behind a drone (i.e. chase camera). Following those things around is fun.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I wish there was a way to lock the camera behind a drone (i.e. chase camera). Following those things around is fun.

I thought that is what the observe option does when you have something targeted.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Dox023 posted:

I thought that is what the observe option does when you have something targeted.
or even if you don't!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Yeah but I want to follow it from the 6 o'clock position like I'm flying it. Because I want stupid things.

Edit: I'm really liking how you can set the autopilot and just close Eve, and then get a notification when you arrive. :toot:

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Sep 12, 2020

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
I deeply regret trying out this game.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

I deeply regret trying out this game.

galactic sized :same:

My best friend visited me on the weekend I went to propose to my GF and he played his phone game a lot so naturally I inquired. Oh okay, EVE came out on the phone? And lots are playing it? OK sure yeah I'll try it out... and the rest is history. I had a little game backlog I wanted to play this year and next year, maybe I'd play the next path of exile league, Last Oasis wipe, blabla... yeah all those plans are out the window. This game is too good for the time being as a EO bittervet.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Oh, I meant that in the opposite sense. Just uninstalled and now I want my time and emotional investment back.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

Oh, I meant that in the opposite sense. Just uninstalled and now I want my time and emotional investment back.

what else do you want from toilet eve

Ivoryman
Jul 2, 2019

SpaceDrake posted:

Mallers ftw! Though for null, I cant wait for skills to finish for Manticore fun. Toilet Eve is fun.. ish, when not actually playing eve.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

rip

imPerpetual
Apr 14, 2007

Ivoryman posted:

Mallers ftw! Though for null, I cant wait for skills to finish for Manticore fun. Toilet Eve is fun.. ish, when not actually playing eve.

Invest now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

E: n/m, donate your stuff