Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Double deadspace tonight, racking up those golden eggs and starting to think I might actually want to skill up battle cruisers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Khris Kruel posted:

apparently 8 gigs of ram ain't enough for bluestacks so using a phone

Kris just buy another stick of ram its like 20$ You'll be able to open more than 10 tabs in chrome

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

MarcusSA posted:

FWIW This dude claims that he had his alliance mass report him and he wasn’t temp banned from it.

https://youtu.be/TthVkzTvrzA

He said they did over 1k reports on him. :shrug:

would be pretty easy to test that ourselves if we had a volunteer

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Radio Free Kobold posted:

I nominate Valador as tribute

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Radio Free Kobold posted:

Just let me set 150 hours of skill upgrades and I will fall on that sword for science

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

PleasantDirge posted:

Just let me set 150 hours of skill upgrades and I will fall on that sword for science

Pick a nice skill to 5/5 many of them take several hundred.

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

pixaal posted:

Pick a nice skill to 5/5 many of them take several hundred.

I got advanced small lasers 5 to do, I've been paying attention!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Snail Information posted:

Kris just buy another stick of ram its like 20$ You'll be able to open more than 10 tabs in chrome

I ordered 32 gigs of ram last week after the amount of spreadsheets and android emulators I had to have open on my computer to do industry poo poo effectively became too much for my pc to handle. I'm happy with it.

imPerpetual
Apr 14, 2007
The virtual energizer bunny.
How long do y'all think until the pubbies catch on and use things other then missles?

Anything Amarr related is so cheap right now, I can't afford not to buy it.

imPerpetual fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Sep 14, 2020

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

imPerpetual posted:

How long do y'all think until the pubbies catch on and use things other then missles?

Anything Amarr related is so cheap right now, I can't afford now to buy it.

They already have. Stabber doctrine.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Hopefully never so those warhead and shield BPs keep selling well.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Kaysette posted:

Oh, they always will. PVE Pubbies love Caldari and missiles just like in EO.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Kaysette posted:

An on the inverse buying Faction lasers for 60k are impossible to pass up

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

yeah missiles and shields will always be purchased, it just doesn't matter what the mechanics are

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

we have an actual alliance now :toot:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Khris Kruel posted:

:honk:

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

The Shortest Path posted:

I ordered 32 gigs of ram last week after the amount of spreadsheets and android emulators I had to have open on my computer to do industry poo poo effectively became too much for my pc to handle. I'm happy with it.

thank you for your service.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Khris Kruel posted:

I did not vote for the name but I like ***random fish*** logo.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Khris Kruel posted:

:munch:

imPerpetual
Apr 14, 2007
The virtual energizer bunny.

rocketrobot posted:

They already have. Stabber doctrine.

Cannon meta, interesting. I've been running Faction Torps for my BP farming runs as they are only 20k and don't care if I lose a cheap ship with cheap fits.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

imPerpetual posted:

Cannon meta, interesting. I've been running Faction Torps for my BP farming runs as they are only 20k and don't care if I lose a cheap ship with cheap fits.

ooo this is a good idea

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

jesus christ

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

horseshoe theory. Communists are really nazis, all extremists are the same blah blah blah.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Khris Kruel posted:

horseshoe theory. Communists are really nazis, all extremists are the same blah blah blah.

It’s not like Tremek has even the slightest moral ground to stand upon, is he not literally in a Corp called [POOH] China Man Bad?

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

gently caress Tremek, Tremek sucks.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

lol wut

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

I put together a Probe Covert Ops (lowest sig radius of all covop frigs) with an actual Covert Cloaking Device (40-50m just for the module), took it down to where the chinese corps were farming high level Scouts/Inquisitors in Delve. I was able to arrive to the original warp gate and get to the final room 100% cloaked and manuever myself around without getting decloaked. Doing this, I was able to snag a bunch of blueprints and datacores everytime they finished an inquisitor/scout. This was quite the thrill and started scaring these people away from the systems, would recommend it to anybody who wants to be lazy and steal from others or really just want to play the sneaky covops style despite lack of scanning/exploration.

I'd like to do Deadspace thefts as well but haven't found one that got farmed while I sat patiently.

Unfortunately, I found out that MK3 rig blueprints are locked until Tier 8, but at least I can grow a pile...?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I loving love that our response to the obscene market taxes has been to set up our own black market currency.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

corgski posted:

I loving love that our response to the obscene market taxes has been to set up our own black market currency.

BitHonk?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Goosebux

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

corgski posted:

It’s been quite an egg in these trying times.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Efeatherium

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

It's Smashcoin, because smash mouth needs to eat the egg :douche: or something... do we want people eating the eggs I guess not oh hmmmmm

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

corgski posted:

What did I miss? I can't keep up with discord lately.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Kaysette posted:

what else do you want from toilet eve
A sense of unconquered frontier where everything is fresh and new, where opportunities haven't yet been solved into series of spreadsheets, where the world is yet to be carved into assigned territories by power blocs and alliances.

It didn't last long.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

rocketrobot posted:

What did I miss? I can't keep up with discord lately.

Check out the #Golden Egg Horde in the fleet resources section on discord

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

A sense of unconquered frontier where everything is fresh and new, where opportunities haven't yet been solved into series of spreadsheets, where the world is yet to be carved into assigned territories by power blocs and alliances.

It didn't last long.

oh ffs just make a battleventure and join us in providing nullsec miners with educational opportunities

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

ThatEvilOne posted:

Check out the #Golden Egg Horde in the fleet resources section on discord

Oh jfc. This will end well.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

As an FYI, I didn't mess up the withdraw, Kris did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

You messed up not trying it after they cleared and instead just believing Kris.