Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Just imagining the PS5 opening up the big front flaps even wider and pushing everything else off of your TV stand while the fans spin up like a jet engine

like an animal threat display or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Monkey Fracas posted:

Just imagining the PS5 opening up the big front flaps even wider and pushing everything else off of your TV stand while the fans spin up like a jet engine

Maybe it'll keep dogs/cats from being vaguely near it which cause the disk to eject

*eyes PS4 capacitive button*

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Monkey Fracas posted:

Somehow still less loud than PS4 fans at full tilt

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

mark cerny what did kronika promise you....

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Monkey Fracas posted:

It opens up like a flower bud blossoming.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I said come in! posted:

There is a star in the universe that is like the size of our entire solar system.

Also known as 1 PS5U.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Gripweed posted:

It opens up like a flower bud blossoming.

Today we will talk about the psychosexual impacts of the gynic form of the ps5 and the phallic form of the series x, and the intrinsic competition this creates

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Grapplejack posted:

Today we will talk about the psychosexual impacts of the gynic form of the ps5 and the phallic form of the series x, and the intrinsic competition this creates

Shouldn’t these be flipped around? The XSX is a gigantic box. like ur mum’s

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
The sinuous curves of the PS5 represent a return to Eden while the Series X is a Monolith calling us to cosmic enlightenment.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Very appropriate page number chat

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I got my ranked win percentage in Gundam Maxiboost On to 69% last night.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Very appropriate page number chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdWJpHt1Xws&t=17s

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Very appropriate nice page number chat

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
NOICE
OICEN
ICENO
CENOI
ENOIC

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
:wom: but it's 69

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

now hes daddys cummies

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

goblin week posted:

now hes daddys cummies

this page is no longer nice

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

we know of a remote xbox in lincolnshire

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Lincolnshire?

EDIT: Nice

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

every july in-app fees grow there

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Infinitum posted:

Launch line up + price reveal this Thursday basically determines if I'm going all in on PS5 or keeping my pledge for the Wrymwood Gaming Table.

If Miles Morales is launch, I'm all in.

They've already confirmed that Spider-Man: Miles Morales is going to be a launch game. It's the only Playstation-internal project that is confirmed for launch at the moment, though people have been speculating that Demon's Souls will be a launch title as well.

Stux posted:

cpu is better. gpu is probably about the same to better. the ram is really slow and theres only going to be 7.5gb available for games. its the wrong ram. they didi it again.

It's even funnier than that because at least last time the RAM itself wasn't the biggest bottleneck. Now they've got a really good CPU and GPU in the box and it's the RAM itself that's holding the system back. Sad stuff.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Miles "Tails" Morales

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Hwurmp posted:

Miles "Tails" Morales

Peter Parker got four extra arms, it's only fair for Miles to get an extra body part as well.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/gnflaquer/status/1305355198987210757?s=19

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hwurmp posted:

Miles "Tails" Morales

An open world action/adventure game where you play as Tails would be so cool with the right developer.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

JordanKai posted:

Peter Parker got four extra arms, it's only fair for Miles to get an extra body part as well.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I said come in! posted:

An open world action/adventure game where you play as Tails would be so cool with the right developer.

maybe he could have a gun

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Always remembering how Miles Morales's dad is a black man named Jefferson Davis

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hwurmp posted:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

maybe he could have a gun

Give him a gun, and have him say gently caress.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Always remembering how Miles Morales's dad is a black man named Jefferson Davis

Is his dad always a cop in all versions of this character?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Is his dad always a cop in all versions of this character?

i think he's only a cop in the video game and the movie

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Weedle posted:

i think he's only a cop in the video game and the movie

He has been a cop in the comics as well. I don't know if he still as at the moment, but it was definitely his status quo for a while.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Someone mentioned this game recently but it seems like Strangers of Sword City is getting a remaster(?) that is being released...I think bundled alongside its sequel?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1363840/Saviors_of_Sapphire_Wings__Stranger_of_Sword_City_Revisited/

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

"Jefferson Davis was a good man and a hero" -- Peter Parker

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

Prop Wash posted:

lol that Amalur rerelease. I beat the game within a month of its release and I could tell you absolutely nothing about the game or its story or design now. There's just nothing to recommend about it, it's like cardboard in game form. So it's weird how google has been swamped with dozens of 5/5 reviews in the last few months praising it as better than Skyrim or the Witcher :abrathink:

I remember buying the original at deep discount just before it got de-listed, and I remember beating it. But I remember nothing about the characters, the setting, or the story. I only remember that the combat was kinda fun.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

I dimly remember the rats you fight at the beginning being rather bigger than I expected. But yeah, it was insanely by the numbers.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i finished death stranding tommie earl jenkins slay king

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Stux posted:

i finished death stranding tommie earl jenkins slay king
https://twitter.com/teejaye84/status/1240704636937359360

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007