Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

The battery died while he was at work. He got over it pretty fast. Totally worth the time spent building it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Probably reflects his changed priorities after finally having worked a day for once in his life.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
He had worked before...
...just two years ago.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Neet's job is falling apart :ohdear:

oh wait...

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
Oh poo poo Tohru's gonna get fired for his previous offense.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Well just because you confessed doesn't mean you actually did it haha right

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Well just because you confessed doesn't mean you actually did it haha right

lol this fuckin guy

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Turns out Tohru started a trend and throwing the investigation into chaos is now a standard criminal tactic

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Rabid Boar posted:

Turns out Tohru started a trend and throwing the investigation into chaos is now a standard criminal tactic

It occured to me yesterday, but this highly successful tactic is what experts call the "Rudy Giuliani strategy."

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

So how part time is this job? Does he get a well earned 6 day weekend?

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The pacing on this comic is truly hosed up. Everyone wants to see if he actually manages to get the two mill and instead it's focusing on his pervert former boss.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

NEET, baby, literally all you have to do is not be a complete weirdo for like 5 hours then you can cash the ticket and never care about your boss again!

Trembling and saying heh under your breath are telltale signs of being a complete weirdo! Don't be one!

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Lodin posted:

The pacing on this comic is truly hosed up. Everyone wants to see if he actually manages to get the two mill and instead it's focusing on his pervert former boss.

Neet is going to get so hyperfocused on manager's sex crimes that he completely forgets he has a winning lotto ticket in his pocket.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

NEET, baby, literally all you have to do is not be a complete weirdo for like 5 hours then you can cash the ticket and never care about your boss again!

Trembling and saying heh under your breath are telltale signs of being a complete weirdo! Don't be one!

Nah, he's about to be a millionaire. He can be as weird as he wants.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

This panel demonstrates the NEET creation process. They are not born, but rather self-assemble from a nanobot swarm.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Someone’s got clinical depression

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

PTSDeedly Do posted:

Someone’s got clinical depression

NEET I know the idea of going to work for a whole 2nd day is soul-crushing but yes get help

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
NEET practicing his best Pokeyman impression. Even has the drool down perfectly.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 13

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
well that guy beat him to it, now he lost his chance and he can't quit

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

NEET ends up being the manager because everyone else quits and reinvests his lotto winnings, turning it into a high-class place.

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

A citywide high speed sushi train network, and as many plates as he'd care to smash, any time of day.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

End of job.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

NEET looking right at the camera is like Simpsons characters looking right at the camera: it should be punishable by law.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I wonder if non-millionaire NEET also quit after hearing about molester boss.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Hot Stunt posted:

I wonder if non-millionaire NEET also quit after hearing about molester boss.

I would guess he does not, but he does a lot of brooding about it

he thought maybe spmeone with a similar kind of remorse to him had his back on the other side, but no he was just a sex creep with a pretense of nobility

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Dumb NEET gonna brag about his lottery ticket and get it stolen

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

Dumb NEET gonna brag about his lottery ticket and get it stolen

The streams will cross and he'll have to self-defence young neet, who'll have gone back to monologuing about the perfect crime after working for a day.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET
So, uh...
The millionaire branch is actually on indefinite hold, and has been for almost five years, so I wouldn't hold my breath for more of that story from the author. I guess it continues however you'd like to imagine.
I'll continue with another lottery ticket in a separate post.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Sister Make posted:

So, uh...
The millionaire branch is actually on indefinite hold, and has been for almost five years, so I wouldn't hold my breath for more of that story from the author. I guess it continues however you'd like to imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET
The beginning of the page is the same as the other branch:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sister Make posted:

So, uh...

:aslol: Incredible.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Uh oh. Tohru's about to develop a lottery ticket habit.