Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Loss for me this week, but I think the future looks okay. Rojo even got a few!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Soooo I should not blow 20% of my FAAB waiver on Hines?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Miller was fine in Texas until he got hurt and spent a whole year on IR and then texas dropped him because they bet the farm on david johnson. So we don't really know if Miller is just a shadow of his former self, or a well-rested comeback kid, or what.

Definitely complicates things.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Lamar Miller couldn't make the Patriots roster with Damien Harris going on IR

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Is it time to panic on Bryce Love?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Lamar Miller couldn't make the Patriots roster with Damien Harris going on IR

I figured he was asking for too much money maybe. But yeah that's concerning if they worked him out and didn't like what they saw.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ben Nevis posted:

It was time to panic the moment you began counting on Bryce Love in any way.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

In no way should you worry about a team signing Miller or Freeman at this point.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Ben Nevis posted:

Panicking on Bryce Love implies that you were depending on Bryce Love, which means you probably have bigger problems

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I mean he was a healthy scratch week 1 but he was always a stash. If you were stashing him you could keep stashing him or, y'know, not.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Cervixalot posted:

In no way should you worry about a team signing Miller or Freeman at this point.

Freeman is claiming to have four offers currently.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

dkj posted:

Freeman is claiming to have four offers currently.

Wouldn't surprise me. After week one, salaries are no longer guaranteed.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Deebo rules and will outscore Dionte

Right on week 1

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Right on week 1

lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So far the great James Conner / David Johnson RB2 debate is looking good for the DJ camp.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Espn box score has Barkley with 7 rushes for -6 yards and a long of 7 lol

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Fully hedged on RB2/3 with DJ in one league, Conner in one league, and Carson in one league.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

sourdough posted:

Espn box score has Barkley with 7 rushes for -6 yards and a long of 7 lol

I'm a giants fan and I can't stop laughing because I hate Joe judge and Dave Gettleman with every fiber of my being.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Lol at the Mack death

Scotlander
Jun 22, 2013
Got the number 1 waiver pick and was definitely going to grab Hines for my 0.5ppr league but that Snell performance is making me reconsider it maybe. Especially since Conner still seems to be made of glass.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Scotlander posted:

Got the number 1 waiver pick and was definitely going to grab Hines for my 0.5ppr league but that Snell performance is making me reconsider it maybe. Especially since Conner still seems to be made of glass.

I’m a Conner owner and I’m steering clear of that mess. Either Snell or Samuel is going to go off if he’s out and you never know which

Get Hines IMHO

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Titans kicker getting cut tomorrow

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Matchup in my league

Lol

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

VietCampo posted:

Matchup in my league

Lol

So he won and will also be cutting Gostkowski first thing tomorrow morning. Much like the Titans themselves.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Saquon and Jeudy combined for 16.2 of the 40 points I needed lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Keith Atherton posted:

I’m a Conner owner and I’m steering clear of that mess. Either Snell or Samuel is going to go off if he’s out and you never know which

Get Hines IMHO

I dunno. Last year Snell had a handful of games with double digit carries and did decently well for the most part (like 70ish yards and 1/2 a touchdown per game), even without Big Ben and with a toothless passing game. Samuels didn't do anything on the ground, just took all the passing work (and did very little with it). McFarland is a rookie who might steal some touches too though. Still might prefer Hines, and extra especially in full PPR, but I think Snell might have more upside than we've been assuming if Conner goes down again.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jaylen Samuels loving sucks as a regular RB and his one standout game was because Mike Tomlin didn't want whichever lovely QB it was throwing more than 3 yards downfield so it was eleventy billion dumpoffs to him.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I have the 3rd worst score of the week. Luckily I was playing last year’s champion, who has the second worst score. :cool:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Am I crazy for trying to pawn off Chris Carson after his game - or one of my other RBs? I also have Aaron Jones and Derrick Henry (10 team 0.5ppr with 0.1ru attempts). My wide receivers are a disaster because I went with the patented 3 Stud RB plan but now I feel extremely vulnerable at receiver. Not sure how long I can hang without fixing this mess:

my team

his team

Give: Derrick Henry
Get: Jonathan Taylor and Tyler Lockette.

Or

Give: Aaron Jones, Diontae Johnson (other guy values him highly)
Get: Taylor and Lockette.

Or

Stand pat.

I'm going insane and need some centering.... edit: added his team. he basically told me that trading, for him, is a luxury and it's necessity for me so he's trying to really work on Henry.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Sep 15, 2020

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Am I crazy for trying to pawn off Chris Carson after his game - or one of my other RBs? I also have Aaron Jones and Derrick Henry (10 team 0.5ppr with 0.1ru attempts). My wide receivers are a disaster because I went with the patented 3 Stud RB plan but now I feel extremely vulnerable at receiver. Not sure how long I can hang without fixing this mess:

Give: Derrick Henry
Get: Jonathan Taylor and Tyler Lockette.

Or

Give: Aaron Jones, Diontae Johnson (other guy values him highly)
Get: Taylor and Lockette.

Or

Stand pat.

I'm going insane and need some centering....

I would give Aaron Jones and Diontae for Taylor and Lockett.

Taylor should be a back end RB1 like Jones, and Lockett >Diontae especially now that they are #LetRussCook -ing.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Lockett is enough of an upgrade over Johnson that I'd do that trade.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

If you’re desperate for bench bodies at RB do you use a waiver claim on AP or Myles Gaskin?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Ty1990 posted:

If you’re desperate for bench bodies at RB do you use a waiver claim on AP or Myles Gaskin?

Neither. There are so many better options unless you are in a 14 man league

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I tend to treat FAAB week one as "Draft, Pt. 2." Help me prioritize and decide where to spend my FAAB money:

Duke Johnson and Boston Scott are obviously expendable- I want to upgrade my RB depth with Malcolm Brown and/or Nyheim Hines.

But it's also tempting to spend some money and grab Parris Campbell - maybe drop Chris Thompson for him? I went lighter on WR depth because Kelce works as an extra WR.

Also, I don't need another QB, but I really, really want Minshew on the bench.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Are we allowed to share matchup screenshots because holy lol gently caress my life:

Vargo posted:

Minshew is amazing so I dont blame you.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Sep 15, 2020

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Vargo posted:

I tend to treat FAAB week one as "Draft, Pt. 2." Help me prioritize and decide where to spend my FAAB money:

Duke Johnson and Boston Scott are obviously expendable- I want to upgrade my RB depth with Malcolm Brown and/or Nyheim Hines.

But it's also tempting to spend some money and grab Parris Campbell - maybe drop Chris Thompson for him? I went lighter on WR depth because Kelce works as an extra WR.

Hines and Campbell are the guys I'm targeting

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I traded Barkley for Kamara and Hooper in a PPR league. I hated taking Barkley 2 overall and that Giant OL scares the poo poo out of me.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I had Golladay and Sutton on my bench, started Boston Scott and somehow still got the most points for the week in my league :iiam:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
woof. dead last in my league, my entire draft plan blew up in my face. .5 ppr. qb/2RB/3WR/TE/flex
RBs, not going to move any of them : CEH, Mixon (second year in a row he's sucking out of the gate), Miles Sanders (injured), Robinson in Jax, Moss in Buffalo
WR: McLaurin, Lockett, DJ Moore, Cooks, Hardman, Reagor, Deebo (IR)

QB/TE/K/DEF i'm not worried about (stafford, ertz, both K & def sucked but who knows this early who's good)

Just sit tight for a week or two? It's only a 10 man league so I can change up my lottery ticket guys like Reagor for someone else, any ideas? Parris Campbell maybe?

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Sep 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mcmagic posted:

I traded Barkley for Kamara and Hooper in a PPR league. I hated taking Barkley 2 overall and that Giant OL scares the poo poo out of me.
Their, uh.... their guards are good!