Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
What did the rock giant say to her husband?

"Sometimes I feel like you're taking me for granite."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Zurtilik posted:

What did the rock giant say to her husband?

"Sometimes I feel like you're taking me for granite."

:hmmyes:

So I'm with the wife, we're going down to Lowe's to look at some new kitchen countertops (we're remodelling the kitchen, ya see), anyway we're going to shop for a new countertop, I'm driving, and suddenly she just turns to me and outta nowhere drops this bomb - "sometimes I feel like you're taking me for granite."

Zurtilik

Finger Prince posted:

:hmmyes:

So I'm with the wife, we're going down to Lowe's to look at some new kitchen countertops (we're remodelling the kitchen, ya see), anyway we're going to shop for a new countertop, I'm driving, and suddenly she just turns to me and outta nowhere drops this bomb - "sometimes I feel like you're taking me for granite."

:gonk:

Jinh

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I tried jesse ventura's chewing tobacco now I am a sexual tyrannosaurus, just as he promised, but it's hard to take a bra off with these tiny arms

I'm still loling and it's been like 3 hours since I read it

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
a multi-hour youtube homemade conspiracy "documentary" about how dugongs are fake/just manatees

Zurtilik

An alternate universe where Jurassic Park just didn't click with the public and when you bring up how good it is everyone just tells you that it's that silly dinosaur movie from the 90s

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
PSA: there's not a joke on this earth that isn't worth the effort of a thread

See: my post history

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

krampster2

Private individuals being able to buy professional athletes.

I could buy Lionel Messi and make him do whatever I want like carry my groceries home from the shops and fetch me beers while I watch TV.

abuse culture.
hour long sports injuries compilation that says it has an all CCR soundtrack but it’s all 80s glam metal

I WANNA ROCK (bullfighter getting gored)

abuse culture.

krampster2 posted:

I could buy Lionel Messi and make him do whatever I want like carry my groceries home from the shops and fetch me beers while I watch TV.

Tebow Time to go to the liquor store for me

nut

krampster2 posted:

plays with a jersey that jsut says, "Brandon" on the front

abuse culture.
I’m Ben Shapiro and this is diners drive ins and dives

abuse culture.
forty daysh...tventy people...one shurvivor. my name eesh shlavoj zizek and thees ish shurvivor: Fiji

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
sports radio announcers are on strike, and the stations bring in the morning show shock jock djs with soundboards to call the game instead.

"pop fly to third!" *boy-oy-oy-oy-oing*
"caught by simpson" *homer voice saying d'oh*
"and that makes three. the giants are heading back to the dugout" *toilet flush*

Prof. Crocodile

a child is caught swearing, and when his mom demands to know where he learned such foul language he is reluctant to tell her about the legendary lost episode of sesame street where kermit smacks the cookies out of cookie monster's hands and says: "suck my dick you gently caress man!"

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

The Doobie Brothers recently shared the real story behind their song "China Grove." While many will believe it completely, I find their claims to be doobious at best.

xcheopis

Jolo posted:

The Doobie Brothers recently shared the real story behind their song "China Grove." While many will believe it completely, I find their claims to be doobious at best.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
send him to the dog house

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Jolo posted:

Hahahaha

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Jolo posted:

what a fool believes

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
joanne, joanne, joanne, joanne
I'm begging of you please don't take my mlene

Zurtilik

You're moving to Canada?!

I Ottawa punch you!

Jolo

You're thinking aboot leaving Canada? Well we're poutine you under house arrest.

The X-man cometh
I couldn't get in through the border checkpoint so I had to think aboat going across the lake.

Manifisto

grondr - social media for orc dating and hookups

trolls and nazgul also welcome

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Manifisto posted:

grondr - social media for orc dating and hookups

trolls and nazgul also welcome

Tindorc

Goblinsonly.com

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

The X-man cometh
Plenty of Lichs

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Doctor Faustus, M.D. "sure we can do your breast augmentation surgery, but it carries a heavy price....."
"i'm an instagram girl, I can pay it"
"...that's not quite what I meant"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

The X-man cometh posted:

Plenty of Lichs

how many lichs does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Trying

The X-man cometh posted:

Plenty of Lichs

i like it

Manifisto

The X-man cometh posted:

Plenty of Lichs

haha

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Cthuhlu has a youth movement. Called the Young Tentacles? And they're like the boyscouts and they go camping?

Manifisto

Prurient Squid posted:

Cthuhlu has a youth movement. Called the Young Tentacles? And they're like the boyscouts and they go camping?

scout manual written by abdul alhazred the mad himself!

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
They to tie special knots like the hypereuclidean toroid hitch.

edit: There's a debate as to whether to allow atheists to join the camp as all members are required to believe in an "eldritch entity". A loophole is discovered whereby you can claim you believe in "thermodynamic entropy" as a supreme being.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Sep 17, 2020

Jolo

Tryin to get my "eternal unending" badge but it's taking forever

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I had a dream that the hot new BYOB meme was a photograph of Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (the actor who played Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat) sitting in a chair and looking down pensively, with the text "THAT'S loving GOOD." and I woke up laughing but I'm not sure if it will translate to reality

Finger Prince

Cubone posted:

I had a dream that the hot new BYOB meme was a photograph of Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (the actor who played Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat) sitting in a chair and looking down pensively, with the text "THAT'S loving GOOD." and I woke up laughing but I'm not sure if it will translate to reality

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech

EIIST

That is funny, but how did you get him to cooperate?