Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Republicans posted:

That's the same one that keeps erroneously going up.

Indeed. Had me to excited for a moment. Don't believe their lies.

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Sep 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha

quote:

There are 1582 people viewing this product

lol

this is just one of the random 3rd party cards on scan.co.uk

Cancelbot
Nov 22, 2006

Canceling spam since 1928

The NVidia site looks like a script error rather than being stuck loading poo poo. Trust them to update the website right before a big launch.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Yolshi posted:

Amazon UK have been loving about all morning with different models being available ('out of stock' but you can still order as opposed to 'currently unavailable'), there were a bunch of EVGAs at a £2500 placeholder price, the ASUS TUF at £650 and some PNY model. They dropped the FTW Ultra Gaming to £770 for like 2 minutes and now they've pulled the whole lot down except for one of the £2500 ones :shrug:

This is my favorite things about Amazon UK today:

code:
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GAMING Z TRIO Boost Graphics Card

£1,174.99

Only 12 left in stock (more on the way).

:allears:

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Overclockers has been down for the last 30 mins... Just showing a php error message lol.

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Yes, all of the above.

Which auto refresher is best nowadays? Might set it up on a laptop

SuperTeeJay
Jun 14, 2015

Getting owned in PUBG at a higher refresh rate shouldn't be this difficult.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Shogunner posted:

Which auto refresher is best nowadays? Might set it up on a laptop

I'm not using it currently, but I have Tab Reloader installed on Firefox. I think they have it on Chrome as well.

Edit: Doesn't make sounds on page changes afaik which is probably why I'm not using it.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lmao i'm getting timeouts just trying to log into nowinstock.net

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
This is stupid I'm really tired its so early why is this happening lol

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Has somebody got the RonPaulItshappening.GIF queued up ready to spam the thread? We're 23 minutes out people

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Taima posted:

This is stupid I'm really tired its so early why is this happening lol

I went to bed at 8pm and woke up two hours ago for no reason, other than I was tired.

I'm awake this early and I don't even have the funds for a card until the end of the month <:mad:>

Also, the card I want doesn't even exist yet, apparently.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Zarin posted:

I went to bed at 8pm and woke up two hours ago for no reason, other than I was tired.

I'm awake this early and I don't even have the funds for a card until the end of the month <:mad:>

Perfect

Then you can't be disappointed like the ones that exist but you won't be able to buy

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Zarin posted:

Sorry brother! I hope you get your card ASAP.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

The 20 series cards are spinning cos nvidias taking them off sale, page loads fine.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

NowInStock page isn't even loading now. lol

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I showed up at Microcenter at 6AM and there were already about fourty people there, to actually get a voucher I would have had to come sometime yesterday :suicide:

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

exquisite tea posted:

NowInStock page isn't even loading now. lol

This is fine.

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

We shall pay him a visit. There will be a picnic. Tea shall be served.

MaxxBot posted:

I showed up at Microcenter at 6AM and there were already about fourty people there, to actually get a voucher I would have had to come sometime yesterday :suicide:

Which microcenter is this :/

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Taima posted:

Sorry brother! I hope you get your card ASAP.

I am slowly managing my expectations downward to "Hmm, I'll be pretty happy if I get one this year, sure." :v:

I've never followed a launch before - in fact, I suppose I'm the mythical Goon that used to always buy last generation's card for cheap when the new one was announced and prices tanked. Well, except I guess I didn't do that with my 970, because I distinctly recall thinking I missed the window for getting reimbursed for the RAM fiasco (because I bought it after the news broke, but the price was right) but then got a $12 check in the mail or something months later anyway. :iiam:

But yeah, the one I was really kinda interested in was the EVGA AIO version. Makes me wonder how long that will take to make it to market.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Overclockers say

quote:

The following cards are in stock right now and shall be available to order around 14:00 today, quantities are limited and expected to sell out straight away, GOOD LUCK!

- Gigabyte Eagle
- Gigabyte Gaming
- Asus TUF
- Palit Gaming Pro
- Palit Gaming Pro OC
- Zotac Trinity

Stock arriving over next few days:
- MSI Ventus
- MSI Trio
- Asus TUF
- Palit Gaming Pro
- Gigabyte Eagle
- Gigabyte Gaming
- Zotac Trinity

They are also marking everything as "Preorder", expect much better stock in October.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Sep 17, 2020

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

ijyt posted:

The 20 series cards are spinning cos nvidias taking them off sale, page loads fine.

Nothing Nvidia sells directly can be put into your cart cause the button doesn't load. Not even NVlinks. But yeah rest of the site is working perfectly.

SaltPig
Jun 21, 2004

MaxxBot posted:

I was wondering, glad I didn't attempt that.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Newegg just rip in poop.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Newegg put something up a few minutes early and is dead already.

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011

Broose posted:

Nothing Nvidia sells directly can be put into your cart cause the button doesn't load. Not even NVlinks. But yeah rest of the site is working perfectly.

Can buy their t-shirts still, just gotta select a size!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Broose posted:

Sitting on their page right now, it loads fast enough just that the Notify Me button is there which I assume is still correct behavior until they push the button in 9 minutes.

Kraftwerk
Aug 13, 2011
i do not have 10,000 bircoins, please stop asking

I don't like these MSI boards. Don't trust them - so Im refreshing EVGA and Nvidia site for a card.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
msi ventus seems to be well stocked on newegg. I got mine pretty easily just now

SuperTeeJay
Jun 14, 2015

Broose posted:

I'm guessing that whatever checks stock availability and allows you to order has poo poo the bed because prices for the 2000 series cards are showing up on a rare refresh.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

I'm no marketing wizard but aren't launches like this worse than a later launch that has its poo poo together and actually has stock to sell? Why not wait until they have products before launching? I was ready to snap up a 3080 or 3090 but now we're all going to be waiting around so I guess might as well see what AMD has to offer.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Newegg getting DDOSed? Its down for me LOL

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

th3t00t posted:

Newegg getting DDOSed? Its down for me LOL

yeah, they had a card marked as available and when I went to add it to my cart the whole thing came down lol

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Put myself on do-not-disturb at work for the next fifteen minutes. See you all on the other side in hell :evilbuddy:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

at this point I'm scared to order the msi ventus because it has been voided a million times

SaltPig
Jun 21, 2004

B&H just died too.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

My goodness the real f5 time hasn't started yet and everything is already dying.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Newegg is over now is the time for Best Buy.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Fauxtool posted:

msi ventus seems to be well stocked on newegg. I got mine pretty easily just now

Yeah, you aren't getting the ventus lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Five minutes. F5 is armed. :shepicide: