Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Marshal Radisic posted:

I, too, would like to experience Jeb.

I'm incredibly tempted to... you know what, gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
TV IV › Modern Star Trek Megathread: Picard, Discovery, Lower Decks, and B I J

Esper, if you will please...

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Nestorix posted:

Yes please

oh oof your old av code broke when i added the tag, i'll fix you asap

e: wtf was the <br> for!?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

HOLY gently caress posted:

yesss 😎

also if possible could you get rid of the Fun Shoe tag? thank you :unsmith:

forgot to mention: Tendy’s Totally Normal Dog is probably one of my favorite lower decks gags so far

Unfortunately the donation tags aren't tied to the regular av/text/tag stuff, so you'll probably have to contact an admin to get rid of that.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

esperterra posted:

oh oof your old av code broke when i added the tag, i'll fix you asap

e: wtf was the <br> for!?

Hey, speaking of....

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

esperterra posted:

Unfortunately the donation tags aren't tied to the regular av/text/tag stuff, so you'll probably have to contact an admin to get rid of that.

You're amazing, by the way and getting to chat with you and the other folks whenever I wanted is one of the few things I miss about being a mod.

Sardikar
Sep 27, 2004
I cant think of anything to put here.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

If you would like to quote this post!

If you already have three gang tags, tell me which one you'd like to lose. If you don't want to lose any proceed w/ your own caution. The limit of gang tags is nebulous and you may get them axed by another mod or admin if they find your av/tag/text combo too excessive.

If you want your current tags rearranged or your text changed, I can do that as well.

I apologize ahead of time for the spam this might cause. It's just easier for me to organize and make sure I don't miss anybody! Feel free to quote me in your regular-rear end discussion posts if you were already going to say smth so we can keep this at least kind of neat.

thx in advance

The Bij is strong with this one.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Hey, speaking of....

I gotchu fam

nine-gear crow posted:

You're amazing, by the way and getting to chat with you and the other folks whenever I wanted is one of the few things I miss about being a mod.

no ur amazing!!

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

esperterra posted:

Gimme dat biJ.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

If you already have three gang tags, tell me which one you'd like to lose. If you don't want to lose any proceed w/ your own caution. The limit of gang tags is nebulous and you may get them axed by another mod or admin if they find your av/tag/text combo too excessive.

If you want your current tags rearranged or your text changed, I can do that as well.

I apologize ahead of time for the spam this might cause. It's just easier for me to organize and make sure I don't miss anybody! Feel free to quote me in your regular-rear end discussion posts if you were already going to say smth so we can keep this at least kind of neat.

thx in advance

I demand BIJ

please :ohdear:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The dog just casually turning into a metal cube and rolling end over end down the hall was the best kind of absurd.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Gonz posted:

The dog just casually turning into a metal cube and rolling end over end down the hall was the best kind of absurd.

The Dog getting antsy on the trip to the farm and pulling up the ship decking was funny too.

Gelf
Oct 1, 2005

Wake up and smell the psychosis!\

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

Life's a bij!

Veotax
May 16, 2006

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Honour and glory upon your house!

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Gelf posted:

Life's a bij!

And then it's a good a day to die.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

I would like to experience bij

Banana Canada
Sep 2, 2003
I'd tax all foreigners living abroad.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

Today I am a Warrior.
I must show you my heart.
I travel the river of blood.

And while you're tinkering under my hood, is it possible to centre all my tags?

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

Bij me up, Esperterra! Instead of the very thoughtful text pls

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Banana Canada posted:

Today I am a Warrior.
I must show you my heart.
I travel the river of blood.

And while you're tinkering under my hood, is it possible to centre all my tags?

I would if I could/knew how! The setup when we change titles is different from when you purchase one, and afaik it is just something that sticks after purchasing it ?? idk it is late/early and I am high.

I queued up the bij for ya but I'll ask about if there's a way to centre text/tags in there as a mod.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Thank you!!!

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Sign me up for Bij, please!

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Tendi/Dog (s) part of the episode were the most beautiful part. An A plot indeed. An insight on how we actually act with and around our own pets, what we think of them, how we treat them and the general relationship between a pet and a human. With a poke about how it really looks like in the end. Loved it!
The Mariner B plot - that's how she is. She loves to hang out with young kids, she doesn't want to grow up and take responsibilities. She can do anything but does she want it?
Stop judging character development on half a season's worth of episodes. Picard does look like a prick for a better part of season one (of tng) until we start to see his intentions and explanations on his actions.

Lizard Combatant posted:

And then it's a good a day to die.
It's a good day to bij.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

I'm glad that for once, sending the dog to live on a farm turned out well.

Also, Division 14 ship:

It has an NX registry number :3:

Is that ship design a 40k reference? That's what their ships kinda look like and big swirly purple clouds is how they warp in, right?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Can anyone make a gif of The Dog turning into a cube please?

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Bij

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

I will EXPERIENCE BIJ

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

AntherUslessPoster posted:

Stop judging character development on half a season's worth of episodes.

Yeah this is basically the conclusion I've come to, we've seen hints that the show is interested in exploring motivations and character development, just not right now. If it truly wanted to be a completely unchanging comedy, characters in-universe wouldn't bring it up.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

Can anyone make a gif of The Dog turning into a cube please?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

You beat me to it! :argh:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Perfect, thank you so much!

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

I, the one who is posting now, will experience Bij.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Better to link the mp4

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Dangit I wanted a sarcastic vulcan salute as a new av but I forgot to ask and dont feel lowtaxing another buck.
And this gif gives the right feels

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

AntherUslessPoster posted:

Stop judging character development on half a season's worth of episodes.
Sure, the first season sucks, but keep watching - it'll all be worth it when you get to season four and it all pays off!

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Tiggum posted:

Sure, the first season sucks, but keep watching - it'll all be worth it when you get to season four and it all pays off!

Don't you try and pull a Picard on this show!

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

ooh now my gang tags form a coherent sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
Lower Decks has one of the strongest first seasons of any Star Trek show.