Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

Koch is having a ‘mare

“We didn’t want Ben White anyway because we’ve got a gErMaN iNtErNaTiOnAl instead” they said

Also I hate this season and I’m praying for a 2nd total lockdown to end this shite early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Did anyone say Cock yet

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Me watching Leeds: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

Me watching the same Leeds game: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
14 goals in 2 games so far.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Thirteenth Step posted:

“We didn’t want Ben White anyway because we’ve got a gErMaN iNtErNaTiOnAl instead” they said

Also I hate this season and I’m praying for a 2nd total lockdown to end this shite early

I would like it to be noted that I very much wanted Ben White and miss him dearly

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Well I have to say -- at least Leeds aren't boring

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
This game rules

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

That sure is a team lineup.

Very disappointed to see de Gea start, after all the talk of bringing Henderson back to challenge him they should've had Henderson start. After last season's shitshow de Gea fully deserved to be dropped ages ago.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

the sex ghost posted:

I would like it to be noted that I very much wanted Ben White and miss him dearly

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Leeds supporters in preferring Whites shocker.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Der Shovel posted:

Very disappointed to see de Gea start, after all the talk of bringing Henderson back to challenge him they should've had Henderson start. After last season's shitshow de Gea fully deserved to be dropped ages ago.

Looks like midtable dross to me

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Leeds supporters in preferring Whites shocker.

I'm happy to be known as a Whites supremacist, please telephone my employer and let them know also

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Der Shovel posted:

lmao in what world do you immediately drop your number 1 goal keeper on bazillions a week on opening day of the season in favour of a young lad that's had a good season on loan at Sheffield??

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

lmao in what world do you immediately drop your number 1 goal keeper on bazillions a week on opening day of the season in favour of a young lad that's had a good season on loan at Sheffield??

It’s best to just ignore the lad, you’re only feeding his mental illness

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

African AIDS cum posted:

Looks like midtable dross to me

Turn your monitor on

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Der Shovel posted:

“You won’t buy me Sancho and a defender” Here’s James and Fosu Mensah to prove a point” ole, probably

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Thirteenth Step posted:

“You won’t buy me Sancho and a defender” Here’s James and Fosu Mensah to prove a point” ole, probably

I got no idea what's up with AWB but didn't Ole just yesterday go out about how Greenwood needed more rest and blah blah? Feels like that explains James on the wing.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Insurrectionist posted:

I got no idea what's up with AWB but didn't Ole just yesterday go out about how Greenwood needed more rest and blah blah? Feels like that explains James on the wing.

AWB had to quarantine after a holiday to Dubai so maybe he's not fully fit yet.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Bundy posted:

In the world where your number 1 goal keeper on bazillions a week has been chucking them into his own net regularly for the past couple of years.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Stick DJ on the left and Trashford on the right instead imo

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Henderson was class for Shrewsbury, he's had 3 good loan seasons. It's his turn.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sassassin posted:

Stick DJ on the left and Trashford on the right instead imo

Stick DJ in the bin until the 75th minute and then bring him on to run at tired legs imo

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Lovely Palace midfield of James McCarthy/James McArthur

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Pooshited.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
lmao get in

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Pooshited

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Rare errors from De Gea today what's going on?!?!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
💩 shited

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

sassassin posted:

Rare errors from De Gea today what's going on?!?!

See how the decision to start de Gea is already paying dividends. Shame we don't live in a world where you drop your keeper after ~2 years of poo poo form!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

jesus loving christ this defence

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Jadon Sancho must be gutted he's missing out on this

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

we all love leeds, imo

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
this season rules already

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
theres like a 75% chance the world ends anyway by the end of 2021 we might as well let everyone in the stadiums to get the full atmosphere going as well

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

kecske posted:

we all love leeds, imo

they're scum

entertaining scum tho

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Daniel James is pretty selfish for a winger of his low talent, Rashford was wide open square and he shot it right footed from the right side into 3 defenders lol

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

That was a good save from Dave.

Awful defending once again though.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Fosu Mensah is so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Give Ole five more years please.