Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Oh, she sittin' on his dick, ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Thats whats up

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Pretty good posted:

Thats whats up

, Doc

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
There is so much detail going on, like Bugs Bunny sporting a dead Mickey tattoo. She has a single tear in her left eye. His eyes are bloodshot. Whatever is going on with the hair. Then also awkwardly positioned intercourse, which is definitely not rape, because she has that peace symbol going on

DeNofa
Aug 25, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I love the fact that you can tell this is definitely not a small tattoo either. That’s a lot of real estate dedicated to two cartoon rabbits fuckin’.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Owns

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

DeNofa posted:

PYF Tasteless Tattoos: a lot of real estate dedicated to two cartoon rabbits fuckin’.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Weird thing is it's pretty well done right up until where they... intersect

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Gotta get tits AND arse into the tat, how else will you spot the Daddy tattoo?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

that bugs is stoned af

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

its a good tattoo

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I think the angle of a tank top would hide the loving part too but the ball gag is still visible. Huh.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's a conversation starter for sure.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Only ...... improvement could have been the ball gag being a stylized carrot instead.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

a fatguy baldspot posted:

that bugs is stoned af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwfjjrNAick

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

why??? who???

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Tbh it’s kinda ................ goofy

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

nerve posted:

why??? who???

There was a surprisingly not-total-poo poo Goofy Extreme Skateboarding game in 2001 so it's not completely random.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
It’s not tasteless but this seems really...strange! It just looks off and jarring to the eye.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

anything tattoo'd that big in the direct center of a chest is tasteless imo. unless it's an old school sailing ship at full mast

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

a fatguy baldspot posted:

anything tattoo'd that big in the direct center of a chest is tasteless imo. unless it's a pizza reaper

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :hmmyes:

ricketyvickyt posted:

It’s not tasteless but this seems really...strange! It just looks off and jarring to the eye.

Covering up a surgical scar, I'm fairly sure.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Ah, now I see it.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Johnny Truant posted:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :hmmyes:

Covering up a surgical scar, I'm fairly sure.

Oh yeah, down the bridge if it’s nose? I see it now. That wasn’t the bit that was throwing me off though. I think it’s the shading round the outside. I dunno, it just looks weird to me.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
It's textured like it's supposed to be furry but it's all kind of like smoother around the outside.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I think the lower jaw is the wrong perspective. Like the head is tilted down but the jaw is straight on, which makes it look too big and unhinged.

It might just be the weird fur shading making it look like a big chin to me, when actually the perspective is fine.

Nice Van My Man has a new favorite as of 19:18 on Sep 17, 2020

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I think one of the challenges is that it looks like the person has pectus excavatum, which might explain both a big central scar and why the jaw looks like it’s jutting out.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Big Bugs isn't even into it, he's staring off into the middle distance at something else or nothing in particular

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

The Bloop posted:

Big Bugs isn't even into it, he's staring off into the middle distance at something else or nothing in particular

Bugs is gay as hell and is trying his hardest in performative heterosexuality.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Nice Van My Man posted:

I think the lower jaw is the wrong perspective. Like the head is tilted down but the jaw is straight on, which makes it look too big and unhinged.

It might just be the weird fur shading making it look like a big chin to me, when actually the perspective is fine.

I think maybe too much fur included under chin? Perspective takes a minute to figure but the mouth seems to fit, that beard bit makes it seem too large though. The chest shape increases the wonkiness too. That’s why I keep my body devoid of any extra muscle.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Filthy Haiku posted:

Bugs is gay as hell and is trying his hardest in performative heterosexuality.

Why do you think he needs to get super high to gently caress the girl rabbit? Also he obviously spends a lot of time at the gym which as we all know is super gay

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Why Sprite?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

ultrafilter posted:

Why Sprite?

their slogan was "obey your thirst"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbVTKU-6nQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e66Vn8I-cg

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Tiger looks like they did head and body/shoulders in a weird perspective instead of just the head. I think it’s too controlled and uniform. Like if there was fur making the edges more bushy and jagged it would look better instead of like a plaque.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Have we seen this one before?

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

we have, but it's definitely worth revisiting

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
The force is wrong with this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.
Do you think it was planned as one big piece or is it linking lots of different tattoos? Can anyone tell which are the older ones - I keep thinking that the planet looks like its covering an older tattoo.