Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

NGC773 posted:

Fountain took so long because every single system had 10+ structures in to kill

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy poo poo dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

lol you do realise that delve is literally 40x worse?

Also do you realise that after everyone did a victory lap in fountain init shrugged their shoulders and moved back in lol

Oh the Big Dick Anaconda Coalition knows how much of a grind that Delve will be. I just hope everyone sticks around to push through.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

dude still gotta change to a d name

FINE OKAY I WILL DO IT.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
like, i'm a 2013 reg date and i've seen NGC773 tier posting pretty much every war

this is pretty much par for the course

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

NGC773 posted:

Big Dick Anaconda Coalition

Look, I know every member of your leadership is a massive cock, but I don't think it's smart advertising to say so in your branding.

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

NGC773 posted:

I just hope everyone sticks around to push through.

Spoiler alert: They won’t.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Comstar posted:

PAPI has rebranded themselves as ANACONDA.

Personally I think it's a better name than Pap Links, but it's not a good...brand. Or look. But I'm not a brand manager.

Well, I liked the Anaconda movies. Especially the one where the snakes suddenly shot laser beams out of their eyes or something? Those movies were wild.

I'm not sure if something evoking instant derision and laughter in every movie fan is a good idea for a name, though. Maybe they're secretly hoping none of their line members are into horror movies? :v:

ChickenWing posted:

every star wars movie is enjoyable

i will not be taking questions

Obviously. The last main movie had a cavalry attack in space, with real horses and poo poo. That's incredible and everyone who didn't like that scene is a dead and shriveled husk without any joy left in their soul. :allears:

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Meanwhile,

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87275502/

anyone have a clue what this is about? I see an NC. titan on that attacker list and I thought NC. and CVA were part of the modern blue donut (which would mean they're on the same side as Ushra'khan, how things change).

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
CVA is the latest ingenue to fall for the charms of Snuffed Out and think they are the ones who are really going to change them, for good this time.

Cetea
Jun 14, 2013
Personally for me, it's nice to finally be in the middle of a war rather than reading up about it (always wanted to join up, but never had the time to play seriously till recently)! Granted I'm a starry eyed newbee, but even being stood down in a fleet battle was fun because I got to see all those ships on screen. Now if only I had the skills to fly more than a tackle frigate... (39 days of training left for a nice Ferox, but fortunately at the rate this war is going I think I'll be able to fit in plenty of fights).

On another note, has anyone been reading the old mittani.com archives? I read the History of EVE online book recently and was looking for another source for what happens next!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Cetea posted:

source for what happens next!

too bad nobody archived kugu

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Why do I choose to do this to myself yet again :suicide:

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

NGC773 posted:

That would be loving boring for everyone now wouldn't it.

I can promise you when PAPI/TAPI return home they will have plenty of activity right on their doorstep. Bees don’t just go back to sleep when you stop trying to torch their hive.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

like, i'm a 2013 reg date and i've seen NGC773 tier posting pretty much every war

this is pretty much par for the course

it's not a real war without some :gary: from the opposition

I'm just not used to it not being Xolve/Ordo/Dozer

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Dr. Pangloss posted:

I can promise you when PAPI/TAPI return home they will have plenty of activity right on their doorstep. Bees don’t just go back to sleep when you stop trying to torch their hive.

I'll be surprised IF what's left of it in the end of this 'war' will still be PAPI

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

ahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahha

i loving love abusing gimmicks in this game

Here's the dizzying high.

Expecting the bottomless low when a GM opens the ticket in a few days and bans you again.

What did you "bend" this time globby?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Pangloss posted:

I bought a Nyx... :shobon:

I wish I could spin it. Or fit it!
:eng101:
If you use asset safety to get it into a lowsec station you can spin it

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Dr. Pangloss posted:

I hope not. Anaconda are setting up several industrial citadels to make caps by the hundreds every week in querious so I hope that the leadership are fully prepared to go all in. Their membership certainly are.

DGC773 fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Sep 21, 2020

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

NGC773 posted:

I hope not. Anaconda are setting up several industrial citadels to make caps by the hundreds in querious so I hope that the leadership are fully prepared to go all in. Their membership certainly are.

its a wonderful plan but have you seen how your logistics efforts have gone so far lol

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

NGC773 posted:

I hope not. Anaconda are setting up several industrial citadels to make caps by the hundreds in querious so I hope that the leadership are fully prepared to go all in. Their membership certainly are.

By the hundreds! We are doomed.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

its a wonderful plan but have you seen how your logistics efforts have gone so far lol

The issue with BDAC (Big Dick Anaconda Coalition) is that it is a collection of coalitions. Whereas the Imperium is a coalition in the real sense with unified comms/structure. So everything is harder to coordinate at all levels.

Panfam does their thing, TEST does their thing, BRAVE do their thing. It all needs to be coordinated.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

NGC773 posted:

:laffo:

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Question for Mittani: Would you let Blawrf McTaggart back in if he came back to play eve?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

i got ganked by some hi sec gankers despite having dog poo poo ship/fitting, and i think i was cuz they are just spite killing this idiot pubbie corp im in as well as high value targets. saw the tears they produce from miners they killed and think i might join them, but apparently hi sec ganking tends to use alts to abuse sec status poo poo since alts can fit into a barebones coercer or cat within a day. whats the actually worry about doing any of this on your main, just being so low sec status that concord fucks you in highsec?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Please tell me they are actually doing something this dumb.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

CainFortea posted:

Industry index in the system is 1.11%, hardly impressive :v:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my smalltime goo -> T2 operation singlehandedly raised the industrial index by like 3% and i was only doing 8b in mats every 4 days lmao

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

NGC773 posted:

I hope not. Anaconda are setting up several industrial citadels to make caps by the hundreds every week in querious so I hope that the leadership are fully prepared to go all in. Their membership certainly are.

Now that you have failed to get this account authed have you decided to fall back on making this thread as insufferable as r/eve?

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Scikar posted:

Now that you have failed to get this account authed have you decided to fall back on making this thread as insufferable as r/eve?

He's been going at it for a while, look at his posts ITT.

Not that it makes a difference one way or another.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

rocket_Magnet posted:

What did you "bend" this time globby?

nothing other people didn't already do that i didn't execute slightly better with more clients

i honestly am so surprised people don't regularly do it, lemme do it for a week (or at least once) with joe painter and then we can talk about it :ok:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

NGC773 posted:

Question for Mittani: Would you let Blawrf McTaggart back in if he came back to play eve?

I miss Blawrf. I follow him on LinkedIn he's doing really well for himself it looks like.

I miss 48 too. Thought about sigma and him the other day

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Scikar posted:

Hey now, I'm just happy people are posting here at all.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

nothing other people didn't already do that i didn't execute slightly better with more clients

i honestly am so surprised people don't regularly do it, lemme do it for a week (or at least once) with joe painter and then we can talk about it :ok:

I saw a mass of Joe Painter alts in 1dq flying some things.

I am only slightly concerned

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

vyst posted:

I miss Blawrf. I follow him on LinkedIn he's doing really well for himself it looks like.

I miss 48 too. Thought about sigma and him the other day

Yeah he is in a great place now.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

CainFortea posted:

They move caps/Titans through a gate one at a time for fear of a dreadbomb.

They dropped 15 keepstars to avoid a gate.

They're really nervous about moving.

So yeah, checks out.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tsed posted:

They move caps/Titans through a gate one at a time for fear of a dreadbomb.

They dropped 15 keepstars to avoid a gate.

They're really nervous about moving.

So yeah, checks out.
:thunk:
But if their cap fleet is so impressive why would their fear an engagement?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Landsknecht posted:

Manny is just this 7/10 FC/Leader who floats from group to group and never does a great job, but he sure is reliable in his own way.

He's a good guy, and seems to really enjoy herding cats in an otherwise boring game, but my god- why is his go-to button always 'let's invade goons'?

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

Rutibex posted:

:thunk:
But if their cap fleet is so impressive why would their fear an engagement?

I guess that's the coordination thing. PAPI are only loosely held together so nobody wants to commit their titans without being 100% certain that the other members are jumping theirs in too. If one member loses a disproportionate number of supers then they might not stay a member for much longer.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Xolve posted:

He's a good guy, and seems to really enjoy herding cats in an otherwise boring game, but my god- why is his go-to button always 'let's invade goons'?

I think it has a lot to do with the whole "goons are eve's bad guys" and he feels he'll get a lot of support for it.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
My first fleet I am ready for, child vomits and plans change. I miss a titan kill.

My second fleet I am ready for, we welp.

This is peak eve and I am having a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

clearly the child is a warlock