Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

thank you for reminding me that i saw people saying making fun of this is ableist because "its made for people who cant move their legs" ??? like lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that time the democratic party decided to use an app to run the Iowa primary and it turned out that the company making the app was run by people who were basically working for Pete the Rat.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

and even then he couldn't ratfuck the primary right

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ben "Ben's rear end" Sasse.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Jonah Goldberg on His Critics

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The editor in chief of The Atlantic has bragged about committing war crimes against Palestinians

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
I worked on a city council campaign in a town of 40,000. During his reelection as mayor of Bumblefuck, USA, Buttigieg got 416 more votes than our local podunk candidate. loving LOL forever that anyone took that twerp seriously. My god.

[edited for correct vote tally]

AARP LARPer has issued a correction as of 02:01 on Sep 23, 2020

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

AARP LARPer posted:

I worked on a campaign in a town of 40,000. During his reelection as mayor of Bumblefuck, USA, Buttigieg got 800 more votes than our local city council candidate. loving LOL forever that anyone took that twerp seriously. My god.

assuming america continues in a semi-recognizable from hes going to be haunting presidential elections for the next 30+ years lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

AARP LARPer posted:

I worked on a city council campaign in a town of 40,000. During his reelection as mayor of Bumblefuck, USA, Buttigieg got 416 more votes than our local podunk candidate. loving LOL forever that anyone took that twerp seriously. My god.

[edited for correct vote tally]

edit: removed snark; this is the wrong thread to drag a C-SPAMmer for losing to the Buttigieg campaign

for content:

in 2018 Andrew Gillum lost the FL gubernatorial race to Ron DeSantis because in the final week of the campaign the GOP pushed the false narrative of a migrant caravan bringing crime, diseases and brown people en masse across the USA's southern border

Gillum was subsequently found passed out in a hotel room with an OD'd male prostitute and the police on the scene gathered all the drug and sex paraphanalia together and took a photo of it for the tabloids

Filthy Hans has issued a correction as of 02:18 on Sep 23, 2020

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/matt-lauer-rape-nbc-ronan-farrow-book-catch-kill-1203364485/

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Bob Dole and Elizabeth Dole - who were both senators - are still alive in their mid 90s.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
https://youtu.be/hWib8GbrIlA

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
justin trudeau blackface

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
sex gifs

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
beto

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/THR/status/657134416410578944

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Gravel teens

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

This is the third time I’ve seen someone on these forums trying to credit that show with introducing a phrase that’s been in popular use for like 500 years.

That time someone couldn’t believe that “sweet summer child” really was a Georgism.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
the bad david hogg

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Daisy Hogg

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
that is a deep cut

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The "good" david hogg fearmongering about venezuela

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
jeb bush turned out to be more pathetic than dubya

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The bad Greta

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

DoubleDonut posted:

jeb bush turned out to be more pathetic than dubya

His campaign spending nearly $150 million to get three (3) delegates

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
Dr. Benjamin Ghazi

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
¡Jeb!’s video mailer

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Jeb!'s guaca bowle

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Same energy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
apparently you can still buy those bowls on ebay, but the idea is funnier than actually buying a cheap rear end plastic bowl for $30.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Platystemon posted:

Same energy

:mad:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Perfect for any industrial or commercial application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75KKX8z-O_0

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

uber_stoat posted:

that time the democratic party decided to use an app to run the Iowa primary and it turned out that the company making the app was run by people who were basically working for Pete the Rat.

the iowa primary is perhaps the most idiot proof system of all the primaries and buttigieg attempted to rig it but because it's near idiotproof the rigging turned into just a mess of confusion and then managed to successfully blame the near-idiot proof system for being 'too complicated' even though it was successfully used by illiterate farmers for like a century

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Corbyn accused of antisemetism for pronouncing Epstein with a soft S

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
what even is a soft S

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

an SH sound

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

zegermans posted:

an SH sound

Great troll

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

not really politics related, more like long forgotten cspam forums drama, but anyone remember powerball? that was funny saga

the coolest part to me was that one weird goon who went full white knight and autobanned in solidarity after she got banned

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

after j. corbs was successfully smeared as anti-semitic the libs over here tried it on bernie only to run into the problem that he is jewish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

babypolis posted:

not really politics related, more like long forgotten cspam forums drama, but anyone remember powerball? that was funny saga

the coolest part to me was that one weird goon who went full white knight and autobanned in solidarity after she got banned

powerball? no, mind keeps going to PPPPowerBook.