Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Ah hell, I have a test drive scheduled for Friday. New 2020 Bolt LT in Kinetic Blue Metallic, Comfort/Convenience package, Driver Confidence 1 and 2 packages, DCFC, $26600

On one hand it feels super weird buying a new car only two years after my Volt, but on the other I've been ready to ditch this gas engine since the first week I've owned it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

they made A Truck technically i guess

As in they made a truck shaped object capable of rolling down a hill after being towed to the top of it, yeah.

The worlds largest hand truck.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
nah they had a later powered thing that actually drove and they made a couple of them

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
Truly Nikola has proved the short sellers wrong and restored market confidence in their company by... uh... having their founder and chairman resign in disgrace.

For luls let's look at GM's 8-K filing with the SEC on September 8th. Highlighting is mine:

Item 8.01 Other Events.

On September 8, 2020, General Motors Company (“GM”) and Nikola Corporation (“Nikola”) announced GM’s strategic investment in Nikola. Under the terms of the investment agreements, GM will receive $2 billion in Nikola common stock, representing an 11% ownership stake, in exchange for certain in-kind contributions to Nikola, including engineering and manufacturing services and providing Nikola with access to GM’s global safety-tested and validated parts and components. GM will also have the right to nominate one director to Nikola’s board of directors beginning at Nikola’s 2021 annual meeting of stockholders.

GM will be responsible for engineering, homologating, validating, and manufacturing the Nikola Badger. Nikola will be responsible for the sales and marketing for the Badger and will retain the Nikola Badger brand. In addition, GM will provide engineering services to integrate its hydrogen fuel cellsystem into Nikola’s Class 7/8 semi trucks. GM will also be the exclusive hydrogen fuel cell system supplier to Nikola for Class 7/8 semi trucks outside of Europe, subject to certain time and performance requirements. The investment is subject to customary regulatory approvals. A copy of the related press release is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1

Yuns fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Sep 21, 2020

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
Heh, now there's a class action lawsuit against them

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Ah hell, I have a test drive scheduled for Friday. New 2020 Bolt LT in Kinetic Blue Metallic, Comfort/Convenience package, Driver Confidence 1 and 2 packages, DCFC, $26600

On one hand it feels super weird buying a new car only two years after my Volt, but on the other I've been ready to ditch this gas engine since the first week I've owned it

That’s a lot of car for egolf/leaf money.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

sanchez posted:

That’s a lot of car for egolf/leaf money.

It certainly seemed like it. I have a question for anyone that has road tripped with a Bolt though. I see it's DCFC is "slow". Is it really that big of a problem? Next year's Bolt will have faster charging and that got me hesitating a bit. It seems like it won't be a problem though, I rarely make long trips that'd require it

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

It certainly seemed like it. I have a question for anyone that has road tripped with a Bolt though. I see it's DCFC is "slow". Is it really that big of a problem? Next year's Bolt will have faster charging and that got me hesitating a bit. It seems like it won't be a problem though, I rarely make long trips that'd require it

If you rarely make long trips it's not a big problem no. Lower charging power saves on the battery life as well. Forgive me if you've already said so, but is the price a really good deal? EVs will be like phones and computers for a while now, next one is going to have better specs. So if they are close in price it's better to get the newer, if it's a good deal and not do important features, get the cheaper.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

I was under the impression the 2021 Bolt EV wasn't getting an upgrade to its battery or charging, just a brand new interior and a new outer fascia. IMO people really overblow the "slow" factor online, and I've seen more and more people on other sites act like 150 kW is suddenly unbearable. Many forget only a year or two ago, that was the fastest any Tesla could peak supercharge at. If you are stopping only a couple times to charge, it's NBD, though it can add up once you're doing a 4 digit number of miles. Take a break to stretch your legs, catch up on messages, SA threads, reddit, whatever, get some food, and you're ready to get on the road again. Leaving with 100% charge also makes a huge difference if you can cut out a charging stop. The problem we run into with ours is finding broken chargers or chargers that won't let the car charge at max rate. Where my parents live, there is one CCS charger in the entire town that caps out around 19 kW, and since then has been dispensing a little closer to 11 kW according to plugshare. We take my Volt now for that trip (about 220 miles each way), especially in the winter. That charger being slow added almost two hours onto a four hour trip one time. The CCS network is the problem really in my experience, not the car.

Realistically we spend 30-45 minutes at a charger (best/worst case, not counting the 19 kW one above). ABRP is your friend.

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

As someone a little over a year and a half into Volt ownership, this is a huge mood. I can't wait to get a BEV at the end of my lease.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Ola posted:

If you rarely make long trips it's not a big problem no. Lower charging power saves on the battery life as well. Forgive me if you've already said so, but is the price a really good deal? EVs will be like phones and computers for a while now, next one is going to have better specs. So if they are close in price it's better to get the newer, if it's a good deal and not do important features, get the cheaper.

It is, I think. $26,600 for a brand new LT with every available option

Westy543 posted:

I was under the impression the 2021 Bolt EV wasn't getting an upgrade to its battery or charging, just a brand new interior and a new outer fascia.

As someone a little over a year and a half into Volt ownership, this is a huge mood. I can't wait to get a BEV at the end of my lease.

I watched an Alex on Autos review of the 2020 model, he mentioned it'll have 75kw vs the current 50kw. It was a good review but it got annoying constantly recommending the Kona or Niro. I've heard they're great but I'm pretty sure I can't even buy one.

And yeah I love the Volt but there's always that tiny resentment when I notice the gas gauge. Studying my driving habits and when and where I take long trips has clued me into the fact that "only" 250 miles of range is perfectly fine. As well as seeing Electrify America everywhere made me feel more comfortable about not having access to Tesla's Supercharger network

Endymion FRS MK1 fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Sep 22, 2020

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That's a problem I've never had with mine. But then my other vehicles each get in the low teens mpg, so the Volt's engine is still pretty drat efficient in my eyes.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

It is, I think. $26,600 for a brand new LT with every available option

I watched an Alex on Autos review of the 2020 model, he mentioned it'll have 75kw vs the current 50kw.

Not a big difference, it will only be at the lowest end of the charging curve so it's definitely worth going for the good deal. Going by some quick googling it looks like the battery got an upgrade for 2020 as well.

BabelFish
Jul 20, 2013

Fallen Rib

Murkyhumor posted:

My current car of six years finally died, i was planning on replacing it next year so I went ahead with just buying a new one. I'd been looking at the Kona EV since last year, and was waiting for it to show up in Washington state. I got lucky and the Hyundai dealer like 10 minutes from my house had a bunch they'd gotten by snagging some from the Oregon allotment. My commute is about 40 miles per day with a 140 mile road trip once a year. There's a 120v chargepoint station at work, and my apartment building is letting me move parking spots so I can use a wall outlet for no cost. Plus i'm super close to a electrify america DC fast charger, so I feel pretty secure in being able to charge it.

My first new car ever! I'm a big believer in buying used, but I really wanted a 240+ range car, and big surprise nobody was getting rid of a 2019 model. I test drove the bolt and the seats were not comfortable for me, and i'm really not into Tesla. I hope this car lasts me 10 years because I never want to walk into a car dealership again. The one I went to loving sucked. I'm considering not even using their service department and going to another dealer, or maybe finding an indie shop or something.

Car is fantastic for the week I've had it, the difference 13 years makes in development is kinda wild. Biggest disappointment is the trunk is surprisingly small, but the lane keeping and radar cruise control are amazing to someone who has never had that in a vehicle.

Very late, but I wanted to say thanks for bringing this up when you did. We'd been looking at electrics to replace my wife's aging Corolla when it finally died, and the Kona had been high on our lists. Test drove one from the same dealer (they're the only one in the state who had any, as I understand they sold out of them in two weeks) and she fell in love with it immediately.

So far it's been great. Fun to drive, the mini-crossover is about the right size, excellent electronics and drive aid package. over 200 miles of range when charging to 80%, and I worked out we're paying ~3 cents/mile while home charging.

We did have one issue with the Electrify America DCFC network billing, something about the vehicle confusing the chargers about how many KW the car can take, but now that they've switched to KWh-based pricing that's been fixed.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Update on my Bolt process, one dealership I was looking at originally is offering me the same blue optioned out Bolt for 26,100, and as their black one that was my backup. This stupid thing keeps getting more tempting as I go

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Surprised no one posted a summary of Tesla battery day, so I'll do my best to relay that minus Elon Bullshit Filter; Tesla has a path to batteries with +54% range est, 56% less $/kWh, and are planning to introduce a 25k USD EV eventually, maybe in "about 3 years." (so 5-6 years)

The majority focus was on battery cell manufacturing and scaling, probably boring nerd poo poo if you're not a chemist like me. The battery stuff was super cool. They have come up with a new 4680 lithium ion cell for semi and cybertruck. They talked about varying cathode chemistry: Model 3, new car, and power packs will be pushed towards "high cycle" batteries. Model Y, X, and S are "long range" batteries, and will share batteries with powerwall units. Semi and cybertruck will be getting the new 4680 batteries and are "mass sensitive" vehicles. These aren't expected to hit any serious production until 2022 at the earliest. They've got a clear path to 7x capacity at Giga Nevada based on improvements at a pilot line in Fremont, which will be producing 10 GWh of batteries when complete next year (giga nevada is like 20-30 GWh). They also showed off the new Model Y giga cast thingy, kinda cool. Take these numbers with a grain of salt.

Plaid Model S will be available late next year, tri motor awd, advertised with 200 mph top speed, <2 second 0-60, <9 second quarter mile, $140k. They did a lap at leguna seca in 1:30.3.

Also they said they expect a full global transition to sustainable energy in 15-25 years, which honestly is incredibly depressing. That's so long. 😰

Westy543 fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Sep 23, 2020

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Westy543 posted:

Plaid Model S will be available late next year, tri motor awd, advertised with 200 mph top speed, <2 second 0-60, <9 second quarter mile, $140k. They did a lap at leguna seca in 1:30.3.

I dont doubt those claims (still want to see video!) but it would be interesting to see how repeatable they are back to back. Lets see em pull those quarters back to back like a Taycan

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

You're only gonna pull that number once at a nhra strip before getting ejected tho, so repeatability isn't a concern. :haw:

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I wonder how long the tires even last at that rate

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I dont doubt those claims (still want to see video!) but it would be interesting to see how repeatable they are back to back. Lets see em pull those quarters back to back like a Taycan

Ya no. I really like Tesla, but Porsche will loving slay it in the repeatability department. When they benchmarked the Taycan, it’s very clear that they placed a pretty high value on “be able to hotlap it like a Porsche.” Thing might not be quite as quick or as fast as a P100D+, but it’s an equally impressive achievement.

Elmnt80 posted:

You're only gonna pull that number once at a nhra strip before getting ejected tho, so repeatability isn't a concern. :haw:

:hmmyes:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Elmnt80 posted:

So you would need a cage and race suit to hot lap?

Blatantly stolen from the Tech Nightmare thread in D&D

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-q2-2020-us-auto-exports/

Tesla are 1/3rd of all car exports from the USA now.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Nice summary, Westy543. I didn't catch that the new cell were for those vehicles only. Hopefully they will update some of the existing ones with them. A compact version would be interesting, steal the layout from the VW ID3.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Tesla says they are, would be interested in seeing that independently verified.

But also...when you look at the landscape, is it that surprising? GM outside the US are generally produced locally; Ford is the same; Chrysler has a smaller export footprint outside of Jeep; and most of the exports are likely the non-American brands that produce in the States (eg BMW and Mercedes SUVs).

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

So you would need a cage and race suit to hot lap?

From the nhra documentation, running 10.000 or higher, you will need:
Steel valve stems (most tpms sensors are aluminum or rubber)
Jacket meeting SFI 3.2A/1
6 point roll bar, full cage if you break 135mph or alter the floor pan (breaking 135mph seems entirely in the realm of possibility here)
SFI approved 16.1 harness

Now when you break that 10.000 barrier, you need:
NHRA Chassis Certification
NHRA Competition License
SFI Jacket and pants meeting 3.2A/5
SFI Neck C ollar and gloves meeting 3.3/1
Full face helmet meeting snell or SFI specs

If you break 150mph, you now need a parachute and mounting that will pass tech

The 10.999-10.000 bracket also makes a note that aftermarket axles and axle retainers are required, but I think this is more pointing to straight axle cars here than something with cv axles. Also, any u-joint equiped driveshaft must have a driveshaft retainer. But I'm unsure if tesla has that, and if they did I'd assume it would have a guibo/coupler instead of a u-joint.

Possibly a bit more than a proper suit and helmet. You'd need a 2nd set of wheels unless you wanna swap on some bolt on tire valves trackside (A good excuse to swap on some slicks, because I thought we were going fuckin drag racing. :getin:) and the licensing which is going to be interesting to take a tesla through imo. If you break 150mph, you also need to mount a parachute and have a release for it. I think they have trailer hitch mounts, but I'm not sure how good an idea putting that kinda stress on the vehicle is. Or you just find a wildcat track out in the woods and watch as they proceed not to care. :v:

Edit: https://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites/21/2018/03/NHRA-Racing-Safety-Rules.pdf

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Sep 23, 2020

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

harperdc posted:

Tesla says they are, would be interested in seeing that independently verified.

But also...when you look at the landscape, is it that surprising? GM outside the US are generally produced locally; Ford is the same; Chrysler has a smaller export footprint outside of Jeep; and most of the exports are likely the non-American brands that produce in the States (eg BMW and Mercedes SUVs).

It might also be a bit off due to very low numbers. 68.000 cars exported in a quarter seems tiny, Tesla having a third of that is entirely plausible.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

American cars do extremely poorly now compared to historical numbers, so it's no surprise.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Westy543 posted:

Surprised no one posted a summary of Tesla battery day, so I'll do my best to relay that minus Elon Bullshit Filter; Tesla has a path to batteries with +54% range est, 56% less $/kWh, and are planning to introduce a 25k USD EV eventually, maybe in "about 3 years." (so 5-6 years)

The majority focus was on battery cell manufacturing and scaling, probably boring nerd poo poo if you're not a chemist like me. The battery stuff was super cool. They have come up with a new 4680 lithium ion cell for semi and cybertruck. They talked about varying cathode chemistry: Model 3, new car, and power packs will be pushed towards "high cycle" batteries. Model Y, X, and S are "long range" batteries, and will share batteries with powerwall units. Semi and cybertruck will be getting the new 4680 batteries and are "mass sensitive" vehicles. These aren't expected to hit any serious production until 2022 at the earliest. They've got a clear path to 7x capacity at Giga Nevada based on improvements at a pilot line in Fremont, which will be producing 10 GWh of batteries when complete next year (giga nevada is like 20-30 GWh). They also showed off the new Model Y giga cast thingy, kinda cool. Take these numbers with a grain of salt.

Also they said they expect a full global transition to sustainable energy in 15-25 years, which honestly is incredibly depressing. That's so long. 😰

I have a hard time telling how plausible this stuff is, what do you think given you are qualified in this area?

like:

quote:

These new tabless cells, which Tesla is calling 4860 cells, will make the company’s EV batteries five times more energy-dense, six times more powerful, and enable a 16 percent range increase for Tesla’s vehicles.

five times more energy dense sounds like bullshit; six times more powerful seems like bullshit.

In my area of work (carcer therapy research) if you make anything more than really tentative forward looking statements people will laugh at you, and unless you actually post the data they won't believe you anyway - so it seems odd to just take that at face value.

fake edit: I did some superficial reading and some people at Tesla published a manuscript last month describing a potential battery improvement that has up to 60% increased battery capacity by volume (they skirt around the weight which I guess is key) with a lifetime of 200 cycles which seems to be about 10% of normal EV batteries. So even in the latest published research and in ideal conditions this particular technology looks nowhere near ready for prime time.
https://sci-hub.se/https://www.nature.com/articles/s41560-020-0668-8

Any improvement like they are claiming would be awesome but my bullshitometer is going haywire. It's really annoying if they can't even be vaguely plausible.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Yeah, those 5x or 7x numbers didn't make sense to me. I thought I was misunderstanding something, maybe they were talking about factory efficiency. 16% more range is a more understandable number though. But you can get that by just adding 16% more battery of the current tech, so it's unclear if they mean for the same price, weight, volume or whatever.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Ola posted:

American cars do extremely poorly now compared to historical numbers, so it's no surprise.

It's far more a function of localization of production rather than demand for specific cars. For instance, the biggest automotive export from the US has in recent years been BMW SUVs (about 250,000 units per year), but that number has dropped quite a bit as production of X3 was localized in China.

edit: once Berlin starts producing cars, I expect that Tesla will export very few vehicles from the US as most of the current volume is going in to Europe.

I also don't trust any COVID times numbers as representative of normal steady state circumstance, and in this case a lot of plants have been closed or running at reduced rates.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Honestly I rather look at things like percent range increases and things like that, they broke them down by category. Tesla has been steadily increasing in efficiency yearly, so I think it's possible, but it may not be on their projected timeline, scaling up is a motherfucker. Things like 6x more energy dense seem like bullshit to me, which is why I didn't include them in my summary. However several battery manufacturers have halved the price of lithium ion already from a few years ago, and are approaching sub $100/kWh pack prices already. Rumor is Northvolt is already there for Volkswagen. Their total range increases and such are a combination of a few different factors, so really it just comes down to implementation.

Also speaking of VW, official ID.4 reveal this morning:

82 kWh battery delivering 250 mi range, $32,495 after tax credit, 201 horsepower and 228 lb ft of torque.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

I thought the huge numbers were for factory output for given footprint, which is probably just a number in theory since their pilot plant supposedly works but has abysmal yield. I'd bet that number drops as they have to change processes to improve yield since fast production line doesn't matter if you're discarding half of your output

Westy543 posted:

82 kWh battery delivering 250 mi range, $32,495 after tax credit, 201 horsepower and 228 lb ft of torque.

This is pretty tempting, but it is VW and they're not shipping much to the us...

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

gwrtheyrn posted:

I'd bet that number drops as they have to change processes to improve yield since fast production line doesn't matter if you're discarding half of your output

Didn't slow them down with model 3/y production! :classiclol:

Westy543 posted:

official ID.4 reveal this morning:

Only getting 250mi out of an 82kWh battery seems really inefficient. A lot of unusable battery reserve maybe?

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

RZA Encryption posted:

Only getting 250mi out of an 82kWh battery seems really inefficient. A lot of unusable battery reserve maybe?

Yeah, it's 77 kWh net capacity, same as the Enyaq and the ID.3 Tour trim. 308 Wh/mi isn't great, perhaps highway? The ID.3 gets better than that at 120-130 kph.

Xel
Jan 21, 2003

knox_harrington posted:

I have a hard time telling how plausible this stuff is, what do you think given you are qualified in this area?

like:

five times more energy dense sounds like bullshit; six times more powerful seems like bullshit.

In my area of work (carcer therapy research) if you make anything more than really tentative forward looking statements people will laugh at you, and unless you actually post the data they won't believe you anyway - so it seems odd to just take that at face value.

fake edit: I did some superficial reading and some people at Tesla published a manuscript last month describing a potential battery improvement that has up to 60% increased battery capacity by volume (they skirt around the weight which I guess is key) with a lifetime of 200 cycles which seems to be about 10% of normal EV batteries. So even in the latest published research and in ideal conditions this particular technology looks nowhere near ready for prime time.
https://sci-hub.se/https://www.nature.com/articles/s41560-020-0668-8

Any improvement like they are claiming would be awesome but my bullshitometer is going haywire. It's really annoying if they can't even be vaguely plausible.

The cells are much larger and have 5x the total energy as a result of being larger, they are not claiming 5x the energy density anywhere. Previously they couldn't just make the cells larger because of thermal problems which are avoided by going tabless. All of this is explained in the presentation and various followup articles.

fan mockup:

Xel fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Sep 23, 2020

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

The 250 miles rated is for the 1st editions. Weren't those mid range on the id.3? Could this be that 1st ed is 250 miles but the id.4 can eventually be configured with a 82 kwh battery? Seems odd to advertise it that way though

Edit: watched the launch video. Sure doesn't sound like it's that way, but it'd make a lot more sense for a ~60kwh battery getting ~250 miles

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Sep 23, 2020

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

gwrtheyrn posted:

I thought the huge numbers were for factory output for given footprint, which is probably just a number in theory since their pilot plant supposedly works but has abysmal yield. I'd bet that number drops as they have to change processes to improve yield since fast production line doesn't matter if you're discarding half of your output

This is pretty tempting, but it is VW and they're not shipping much to the us...

It will be produced in the US starting early next year with customer deliveries for CY 22, so if you can wait 18 mos there should be a lot of availability.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

It will be produced in the US starting early next year with customer deliveries for CY 22, so if you can wait 18 mos there should be a lot of availability.

This depends on me getting by with no car, or rather just my parents' car, for 18 months. Doable if pandemic lockdowns last that long, but there are other problems with that entails. hyundai/kia/nissan have models coming out next year too, so the id.4 could be a lot less compelling in a year.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NRTGUj75oc

The front looks really good with the camo tape off.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

why is every OEM making the worlds ugliest wheels

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Gotta make everything aero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

Ola posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NRTGUj75oc

The front looks really good with the camo tape off.

It'll look even cooler as we get closer to PVS

:q: