Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Bored Online posted:

justin trudeau blackface

Justin Trudeau matching with Greta while pushing for an oil pipeline to be built on native land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Justin Trudeau, literally the Prime Minister of Canada, taking a knee in solidarity with BLM protesters

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
dust in the wind maaaaaaaaaan

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Junior or Eric wanting to get a tiger after watching Tiger King

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
trump being a pro choice democrat

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Trump being pro choice makes perfect sense because there's no way he hasn't pressured a woman into having one

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Trump being pro choice makes perfect sense because there's no way he hasn't pressured a woman into having one

He wanted Tiffany aborted

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

StashAugustine posted:

He wanted Tiffany aborted

still does

VVVVV: he's not biden

chairface has issued a correction as of 21:56 on Sep 23, 2020

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

chairface posted:

still does

That assumes he remembers she exists

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

He's gone so far off the rails that his stupid loving hair isn't even remarkable anymore.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

All the right wing dudes that were horny for Greta.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Milo and POTUS posted:

Plenty of anti-choice activists have pressured their wives/mistresses/daughters into abortions, this just makes Trump less hypocritical than most.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Another funny thing - when they started pushing their own Greta and it turned out she was related to AfD and that the Heartland Institute was backing her.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
Remember how everyone was talking about how Bernie Sanders was too old to be President back when people thought he could be the nominee? Joe Biden is two years younger than Sanders. Funny how those two years made all the difference...

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Hedenius posted:

Remember how everyone was talking about how Bernie Sanders was too old to be President back when people thought he could be the nominee? Joe Biden is two years younger than Sanders. Funny how those two years made all the difference...

Trump's about as old now as Sanders was in 2016, when he was also too old to be president.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Algund Eenboom posted:

The editor in chief of The Atlantic has bragged about committing war crimes against Palestinians

- The Atlantic hiring Kevin Williamson
- people saying "hey, doesn't he think women who get abortions should be hanged?"
- The Atlantic saying "naw, he doesn't believe that, h's just kidding"
- Kevin Williamson saying "no, I really do believe that"
- The Atlantic firing Kevin Williamson

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Biden accusing Trump of wanting to defund the police.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

tinstaach posted:

- people saying "hey, doesn't he think women who get abortions should be hanged?"

-john podhoretz going absolutely apeshit over it

Also, John Podhoretz lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Biden accusing Trump of wanting to defund the police.

Trump accusing Biden of wanting to defund the police

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Biden continually insisting over and over again that he will absolutely not hurt businesses by doing anything to avoid climate change.

Then watching the biden texters be like nooooo he totally is

Biden: THOSE ARE LIES I WILL NOT

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Were"?

Oh, did she turn 18 or something?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
that one dude who outed himself as reading tentacle hentai in a screenshot about harassment he was getting

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Kitfox88 posted:

that one dude who outed himself as reading tentacle hentai in a screenshot about harassment he was getting

Kurt Eichenwald

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Kitfox88 posted:

Lmao “My sons and I were just showing it to my wife”

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he was reading non-tentacle hentai and his defense was that he used it as an example of tentacle hentai for his family to see.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

tinstaach posted:

now THIS is what this thread is for

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Carlos Danger / Anthony Weiner.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
This guy making GBS threads all over Sacramento city officials.

https://vimeo.com/425350532

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he was reading non-tentacle hentai and his defense was that he used it as an example of tentacle hentai for his family to see.

Thank you for falling on that sword.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

This guy making GBS threads all over Sacramento city officials.

https://vimeo.com/425350532

Owns

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Is that the marine vet quoting Marx?

If not, then I would like my post to be "that time a marine vet quoted Marx at a town hall meeting"

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
There's an Australian chain of liquor stores named 9/11. Their little radio jingle goes "Nine-eleven, your bottle-shop".

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
never forget

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that 4channer that got beat up by neo nazis for bringing pepe memes to their rally

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

Carlos Danger / Anthony Weiner.

pierre delecto

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Krazyface posted:

There's an Australian chain of liquor stores named 9/11. Their little radio jingle goes "Nine-eleven, your bottle-shop".

Lookiong forward to the eventual "Somebody sunk my bottle-shop"

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
lol that city in california that re-elected a dude who was in the middle of getting indicted for mis using campaign funds. Would vape on the floor and basically said his wife stole all the money but actually it was him spending money on steam.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

lol that city in california that re-elected a dude who was in the middle of getting indicted for mis using campaign funds. Would vape on the floor and basically said his wife stole all the money but actually it was him spending money on steam.

This was North San Diego county if I remember correctly.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Please don't characterize the strength I bring!!
:byodame: /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

silicone thrills posted:

Duncan Hunter?