Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

good lookin out i just did the same

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WOW, Gabe, two new knife skins!? This is excellent, thank you so much for coming by and sharing this news with me. I think, honestly it calls for celebration ...I just got a superb new shipment of sherry in the basement, come on downstairs with me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

WOW, Gabe, two new knife skins!? This is excellent, thank you so much for coming by and sharing this news with me. I think, honestly it calls for celebration ...I just got a superb new shipment of sherry in the basement, come on downstairs with me.

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome Interactions of Game

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/the-holiday-sale-returns-on-december-17-plus-15-free-games

It's time, bitches. Better start clearing those hard drives.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

:worship:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Homer won't need it. The games are loving free!

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

Homer won't need it. The games are loving free!

I... I thought that was the joke.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ruffini posted:

It is, I misunderstood it because I am very stupid/dumb.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ruffini posted:

Get this, it's not a joke. The games really are free.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
hes paying the fire to keep it going but actually he wont need to, epic is bringing the fire

and get this, its free

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

🤯

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
personally i hope the games are good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

John Romero posted:

personally i hope the games are good

I don't give a gently caress I'll play anything for free.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

I don't give a gently caress I'll play anything for free.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the christmas thing last yuear was terrible iirc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

epic is celebrating cyberpunmk being released by giving aaway than a buggy, hla f complete scifi rpg disasterpiece.....that's right! they're giving away fantasy real time with pause wrpg from obsidian! disgusting!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

the christmas thing last yuear was terrible iirc

they gave away into the breach

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Now what are the cash value of these free games?? To the consumers wallet I mean

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Now what are the cash value of these free games?? To the consumers wallet I mean

ok this might sounds crazy, but its absolutely nothing

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tyranny is also currently free which ive been wanting to play, looks like the patient gamer has a royal banquet ahead

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i'd understand giving the games away to a few people to build up hype, but free for everyone? how do they even make money this way?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

little munchkin posted:

i'd understand giving the games away to a few people to build up hype, but free for everyone? how do they even make money this way?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

little munchkin posted:

They aren't in it for the money. Their in it for the love of gaming. That's why the Epic Games Store is THE first and some would say only choice for true gamers.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

They aren't in it for the money. Their in it for the love of gaming. That's why the Epic Games Store is THE first and some would say only choice for true gamers.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

proud crying

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Wormskull posted:

that's bad rear end

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

little munchkin posted:

xi jinping knows that gamers are the only Allies he needs in America....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Merry Christmas Imps.

American McGay fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Dec 17, 2020