Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
she might as well have to retire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I remember first getting to see her years ago at an event so tiny it’s not even listed on cagematch, and being a Welshie I’ve been so proud to see her do so well against all the odds while wearing our flag to the ring. I don’t understand why fate has just been so loving cruel to her.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/USA_Network/status/1311460223459172353

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
gently caress that looks bad

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Everyone was apparently okay, but Dakota lost.

I just want Dakota to get a good push. :(

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

why would you use THAT as a clip :gonk:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kota Ibushi would’t take that bump good god

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

Kota Ibushi would’t take that bump good god

Kota would book himself for 8 of them and you know it

but... she ain't Kota. just glad she's ok.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the safe company

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Heel Gargano just cut open a giant inflatable pumpkin and deflated it. Heel Gargano is funny.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I forgot we even had an NXT so I was just GDT'ing in the main thread.

Also way to kill the fuckin gimmick of having like 9 really cool matches and it lands on "Falls Count Anywhere with a spooky name"

A match that NXT has done like a dozen times this year

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Gargano superkicked a skeleton that scared him

I'm enjoying goofy heel Gargano.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Codependent Poster posted:

lol Gargano superkicked a skeleton that scared him

I'm enjoying goofy heel Gargano.
"Johnny Gargano attempts to open a casket to put Archer into. A skeleton falls out, and Johnny Gargano superkicks it, reeling in fear"

Also lol "2 minutes guys work it"

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

I forgot we even had an NXT so I was just GDT'ing in the main thread.

Also way to kill the fuckin gimmick of having like 9 really cool matches and it lands on "Falls Count Anywhere with a spooky name"

A match that NXT has done like a dozen times this year

Is that better or worse than "Coal Miner's Glove on a Pole match"? That is what the wheel landed on when Spin the Wheel, Make a Deal was used some time in the 90s.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Maigius posted:

Is that better or worse than "Coal Miner's Glove on a Pole match"? That is what the wheel landed on when Spin the Wheel, Make a Deal was used some time in the 90s.
The wheel is gimmicked this time, idk if it was in the 90s

e: Coal Miner's Glove on a Pole match is there

So is chamber of horrors and Boiler Room Brawl

Add "The referee screams at Ghostface from the Scream movie franchise this doesn't concern them" to the recap

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Oct 29, 2020

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

Add "The referee screams at Ghostface from the Scream movie franchise this doesn't concern them" to the recap

lol that was great

Also the return of Bad News Barrett

Vic really does look like Waldo though

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

lol that was great

Also the return of Bad News Barrett

Vic really does look like Waldo though
30 minutes, first match in, but this might be better than every Takeover this year already lol

e: Jinxed it as Pat McAfee cuts a promo on INTERNET WRESTLING COMMUNITY SMARKS

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Oct 29, 2020

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I dunno, it's got some good lines. They're probably not scripting McAfee like the other guys so he's more authentic.

lol man, it was easy to see that the Dunn turn was coming.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I will admit I tuned in from the start just for the spectacle of what this thing would be for Halloween havoc. Of course, 1 second after the bell rings it just looks like a normal episode of NXT

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Phantasma wearing Mysterio's purple Halloween Havoc pants is hella cool

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

BONEYARD MATCH

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

BONERYARD MATCH

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Cameron Grimes is such a good chickenshit heel.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Cameron Grimes hairyness is so greasy and freakin gross. It really plays to him being a good chicken poo poo. Also why is there supernatural spooky poo poo happening in the serial killer's place?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Add "Cameron Grimes attemps to take a shower with a demon from The Ring franchise" to the recap

e: THERE WERE FIVE OF EM

JEEEEEZUS

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
it’s weird seeing GDT posts in the nxt thread. carry on

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

WHY ARE THERE SMALL KIDS IN THE AUDIENCE???? :stonk:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Seams posted:

it’s weird seeing GDT posts in the nxt thread. carry on

I read the Dynamite spoilers so can watch NXT more this week. It's been a lot better than it has the past few weeks.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rhea vs. Raquel was a pretty good match. Raquel has gotten a lot better.

Another thing for the recap:

The Yeti and Giant double bear-hugged Drake Maverick as Hulk Hogan

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Oct 29, 2020

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dain as Shockmaster is pretty loving funny.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"Zombies are legal in this matchup."

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dexter Lumis and his harem of zombie gymnists (And one man with a mustasche) is certainly

It's a thing. I think I like it

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I love Io but her loving entrance is a seizure hazard.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Ten minutes for a TLC match between Io and Candace seems criminal

Another one for the recap: “Candace dumps a bag of body parts out on the ground and runs in horror. Io picks a severed hand up and spanks Candace with it”

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Looks like we got an overrun for tonight. These two work well together.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Right person won, Gargano in the Ghostface outfit getting splattered on chairs was p good.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

That was definitely the best NXT show of the year, including takeovers.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

That was definitely the best NXT show of the year, including takeovers.

Nuce i’m gonna put it on when it hits the network

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Johnny Gargano opening the show by cutting open the giant inflatable pumpkin :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jiro posted:

Right person won, Gargano in the Ghostface outfit getting splattered on chairs was p good.

The Ghostface person is probably supposed to be Hartwell, but she's on covid exposure precaution.

It might have been Johnny in there anyway though. He's about the same height.