Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

candystarlight
Jun 5, 2017

I love Aquarium Coop! I couldn't tell you why I didn't go with this plan, but I instantly remembered it when I opened it.

Good luck, I hope Ryuji's fins fill back out quickly and he makes a quick recovery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

After doing more research about antibacterials than I ever thought I’d have to do, my learned conclusion is both plans are good, so Amazon shipping times broke the tie. Starting treatment tomorrow so hopefully I’ll have a good update in a weeks time

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

dads friend steve posted:

Oh man thank you for this video

My wife and I decided to go with the course recommended in this video, Maracyn + Ich X

https://youtu.be/wICf_0o6ys4

But it looks like both take the same strategy of using broad spectrum antibiotics and antifungals. Hopefully will be able to start treating today or tomorrow

Our boy’s name is Ryuji btw

Looks like your fish is developing dropsy to me. You cant really fix it. You can however make a salt bath in a seperate container with aquarium salt and dip your fish in there for about 10 to 16 minutes. This will help suck the excess fluid out of the fish.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Munkeylord posted:

Looks like your fish is developing dropsy to me. You cant really fix it. You can however make a salt bath in a seperate container with aquarium salt and dip your fish in there for about 10 to 16 minutes. This will help suck the excess fluid out of the fish.

Thanks for the input. We thought he looked a bit pinecony but we weren’t sure so the second pair of eyes really helps

We have his tank salinity at 1tsp/gal to help with the bloating. The maracyn2 and ich x are in the tank now. Hopefully it’s bacterial or fungal and they’ll take care of it. Seems like all we can do is wait now :ohdear:

It’s lovely because he seemed really healthy the first 6 weeks we had him, so it’s like we hosed up and caused whatever it is that’s killing him

Final edit: we took out the carbon filter media before putting the meds in, but couldn’t find any clear info on if we should take out the Biomax filter media as well. So that’s still in there, along with the foam filter block :shrug:

dads friend steve fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Sep 18, 2020

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Thanks for the input. We thought he looked a bit pinecony but we weren’t sure so the second pair of eyes really helps

We have his tank salinity at 1tsp/gal to help with the bloating. The maracyn2 and ich x are in the tank now. Hopefully it’s bacterial or fungal and they’ll take care of it. Seems like all we can do is wait now :ohdear:

It’s lovely because he seemed really healthy the first 6 weeks we had him, so it’s like we hosed up and caused whatever it is that’s killing him

Final edit: we took out the carbon filter media before putting the meds in, but couldn’t find any clear info on if we should take out the Biomax filter media as well. So that’s still in there, along with the foam filter block :shrug:

Ya, leave the biological filter in.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

It's possible, you never really get the hang of it until you murder a few fish. But it is a betta. Depending on where you purchased it and wherever that store purchased it. It probably was already doomed before it ended up in your tank.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

I believe you can safely add Epsom salts to help reduce fluid build up without needing to transfer the fish to a bath. Not 100% sure on concentration off the top my head but I have used it to reduce a prolapse in a gudgeon and none of the fish or plants were bothered. I added dissolved Epsom salts to the tank slowly and at the end of treatment I just let the concentration naturally decrease via water changes.

Some varieties of betta are prone to tumours so it isn't necessarily anything you've done wrong. Just remember don't change too many things at once, wait for one treatment to complete before starting a new one, and give everything time to work. I don't consider new fish to be out of the danger zone of randomly dying until I've had them for at least 6 weeks, you just don't know what the fish have been through before they come into your care.

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

This might not be the right place but i have a Garden snail question that might overlap into general aquarium/terrarium stuff.

I froze the dirt in my tank but not the snails prized sleeping log or stick. Last night i noticed some tiny white bugs floating around in the water/rock pool i have in the tank (very shallow). the water was dechlorinated. I changed the water and cleaned the pool but they are back today.

What are they and should i be worried? the snail seems in good health when its trucking around the tank or eating all the herb stems i give it.

any help would be appreciated

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

ptkfvk posted:

This might not be the right place but i have a Garden snail question that might overlap into general aquarium/terrarium stuff.

I froze the dirt in my tank but not the snails prized sleeping log or stick. Last night i noticed some tiny white bugs floating around in the water/rock pool i have in the tank (very shallow). the water was dechlorinated. I changed the water and cleaned the pool but they are back today.

What are they and should i be worried? the snail seems in good health when its trucking around the tank or eating all the herb stems i give it.

any help would be appreciated

It’s really hard to answer that question without any images or better descriptions of the bugs. “Tiny white bugs” can be like fifty jillion different things, some good, some harmless, and some bad.

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

sorry. i should have known that.

they are very small. the white floaties around the rocks

https://imgur.com/gallery/YdkG31k

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

ptkfvk posted:

sorry. i should have known that.

they are very small. the white floaties around the rocks

https://imgur.com/gallery/YdkG31k

I think those are actually relatively large. Can you get a closer photo? I wonder if they're just detritus worms from that photo.

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

ill warn that these pictures probably arent any better. i did my best but the iphone wouldnt focus if i got any closer. my first thought was detritus worms but i am a novice at most things

that tan rock is just about 2 inches long.
https://imgur.com/wbmtHKG
https://imgur.com/raoudlP
https://imgur.com/eFIOidK
https://imgur.com/FV9B3hs

ptkfvk fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Sep 22, 2020

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Is aquarium coop reliable in terms of unusual things they say like for instance hillstream loaches can happily live in a low flow tank?

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

cagliostr0 posted:

Is aquarium coop reliable in terms of unusual things they say like for instance hillstream loaches can happily live in a low flow tank?

They can totally live in low flow tanks but the reason they want the flow is oxygen levels. Keep those high and your flow can be as low as you want

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

ptkfvk posted:

ill warn that these pictures probably arent any better. i did my best but the iphone wouldnt focus if i got any closer. my first thought was detritus worms but i am a novice at most things

that tan rock is just about 2 inches long.
https://imgur.com/wbmtHKG
https://imgur.com/raoudlP
https://imgur.com/eFIOidK
https://imgur.com/FV9B3hs

I was thinking when you said bugs that these would be spring tails, but these could be some kind of snail parasite or similar. Why are there so many? How do they move? They remind me of tapeworm segments. Or anchor worms.

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

the sort of flit around. look like they have some paddles maybe. if i spray water into the area they will scurry a bit

At this point I’m pretty sure they’re a type of mite but I may be wrong.

ptkfvk fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Sep 23, 2020

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

That sounds more like copepods or daphnia (both have oars of a sort and move in jerky motions). They're fairly normal in freshwater. I've also had little hopping bugs at the surface of many of my aquariums, also harmless.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

cagliostr0 posted:

I feel like Corey is a little bit guilty of "well it works for ME" syndrome even though he does often point out that everyone's tanks are different and to just try things and see what works for you. Just from the point of view of having watched his channel for a long time I've seen that he loses interest in things and changes things probably faster than it would take for things to go wrong in the long term. His giant tank full of clown loaches and tiger barbs didn't last anywhere near the lifespan of either fish before he changed it, for example. But he is a very experienced fishkeeper and does have the fundamentals pinned down, and I do think he's right that there are lots of "right" ways to keep fish. As with everything, it's worth checking a variety of sources for info and making a well researched decision, and I think he is a valid source to use when researching.

Edit to add: what I mean by "it works for ME" syndrome is, saying it worked but leaving out some details - maybe it worked for him, when he kept them in the short term in his sales tanks, or it worked for him, but the tank they were in was very lightly stocked, etc. so you don't know exactly why it worked, making it hard to replicate those good results.

Stoca Zola fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Sep 23, 2020

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Also depends on the hillstream loach; there are dozens of species.

My favorite are Sewellia linoata. They are fine in low flow, and mine are breeding (when the shrimp don't eat the eggs).

Meanwhile the poor starved hillstreams you will find at some Petcos need that high flow.

Exothermos
Nov 1, 2011

Pour one out for my baby at work. I am the longtime manager of an aquarium store and I’ve been on sick leave for most of this year. In my absence the employees managed to nuke this tank in a month and a half. A friend was able to save some frags of the Turbinarias and the Melanurus Wrasse. The rest is toast. Oh well, sad but not unexpected, Just one of the many projects to start on when I return. They are trying their best, but a full-blown reef was too much to manage in my absence.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Exothermos posted:

Pour one out for my baby at work. I am the longtime manager of an aquarium store and I’ve been on sick leave for most of this year. In my absence the employees managed to nuke this tank in a month and a half. A friend was able to save some frags of the Turbinarias and the Melanurus Wrasse. The rest is toast. Oh well, sad but not unexpected, Just one of the many projects to start on when I return. They are trying their best, but a full-blown reef was too much to manage in my absence.

Is that it before the damage? I'm not a saltwater guy, that looks pretty colorful so?

Exothermos
Nov 1, 2011

Oh yeah, that’s before the milky, stinky crash that apparently happened.

Edit: The embarrassing part is I actually got a call from a good customer who has my cell number to ask if I knew that the tank was in terrible shape.

Exothermos fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Sep 23, 2020

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
A neighbor of mine had a little 1gal betta tank she was tossing out (her daughter apparently didn't find the magic of fish) so she gave it to me for free. I decided to take it to work and make a micro planted tank.

I started with some ecocomplete covered by a layer of sand. I planted some vals in the back, scarlet temple in the middle, anubius in the middle, and baby tears up front. It's all looking a little weedy right now :( but the baby tears are already budding a few teeny tiny leaves so I think we'll be okay. Long term plan is to put a few shrimp in it, but I'll probably start with nehrite snails to help with water quality and algae control. The tank has only been running 3 days and I've done 40% water changes the last 2 days. The water is still looking a little green but I'm hoping that's just due to the plants settling in. The longer leaves of the vals started to go brown of course (I clipped them down) but the roots look okay so I won't panic for now.

Also, fun fact, I didn't want to waste money on any fancy backing paper so I just used some faux-wood contact paper we had laying around at the house. My hope is that the vals will grow tall enough that they'll block most of the back anyhow but for now we just have the woody tank. :xd:

Crocoduck
Sep 25, 2012
So... I've been cycling my tank for a while, I've definitely got a bacteria culture going, today I did a 90% water change and added some low light, low tech plants. We've got Buchephalandra, Java fern, Java moss, and water lettuce. I'm excited to introduce fish, I'm thinking of going with a small school of chili rasbora and a small group of Betta albimarginata.

Might upgrade the sponge filter to a canister filter later with some lily bulbs. I know the bacterial bloom and algae blooms make it look like a mess, but I'm happy with the direction its taking.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Checking in. I ended giving up my 10g w/ minnows and shrimp. I have a lot going on and need to find ways to simplify. I still have my 29g high tank with a Fantail goldfish. He has a bit of fin damage but I think I resolved whatever was causing it and doesn't seem to be progressing.

Curious if there is a way for me to refine my setup so I only have to do water changes on a bi-weekly basis instead of weekly. Right now I have the light on a timer for two 5 hour blocks during the day, could cut that down. I'm looking at getting more floating plants or moss balls. I added a second internal filter, driftwood and rocks from my 10g. Here's a video: https://imgur.com/ELTjVE0

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Corte posted:

Checking in. I ended giving up my 10g w/ minnows and shrimp. I have a lot going on and need to find ways to simplify. I still have my 29g high tank with a Fantail goldfish. He has a bit of fin damage but I think I resolved whatever was causing it and doesn't seem to be progressing.

Curious if there is a way for me to refine my setup so I only have to do water changes on a bi-weekly basis instead of weekly. Right now I have the light on a timer for two 5 hour blocks during the day, could cut that down. I'm looking at getting more floating plants or moss balls. I added a second internal filter, driftwood and rocks from my 10g. Here's a video: https://imgur.com/ELTjVE0

Is it a case that the fish is going to gently caress up any decent plants you put in? You could toss some anubias in there, amazon swords, etc. If the fish doesn't gently caress them up it'll help but honestly just check your water after 1 week when you'd normally do a change. If your parameters are okay then you can push it longer, if not then you know you have to go weekly.

I do weekly ~25% changes on a 5g heavily planted shrimp tank that I'm pretty sure I could extend to at least every 2 weeks and probably every month and be fine. I just like knowing that I'm doing the best possible thing.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Exothermos posted:

Oh yeah, that’s before the milky, stinky crash that apparently happened.

Edit: The embarrassing part is I actually got a call from a good customer who has my cell number to ask if I knew that the tank was in terrible shape.

lol

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

If you want to change water less often the best way around it is to change twice as much (so 60% instead of 30%). Big water changes can drop nitrates more than multiple small changes. I don't think reducing the lighting will reduce your need for water changes, but floating plants can do a great job of nitrate reduction if well lit. They have access to atmospheric CO2 so the limiting factor is lighting instead of the usual CO2. Goldfish might eat some floating plants so experiment until you find something they'll leave alone.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I honestly never did more than a 30 percent change every 2 weeks on any of my tanks, and never had any issues. I suppose my tanks were stocked a bit on the lighter side though.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Thanks for the input! Would having too much driftwood or too many rocks have an effect? I've noticed a reddish brown algae growing on my driftwood which I scrub off with a toothbrush whenever I do a water change.

I know I need to scoop out the substrate and give it a scrub as well. I added crush eggshell at some point to try and help my Apple snail but it doesn't get sucked up by my gravel vac. I could remove some substrate at that point or consider changing from gravel to something else as well. Ordered some Marimo moss balls to add also.

Checked AqAdvisor, just entering my AquaClear 50 it suggests I only need a 16% water change a week. Wasn't sure how to account for my two DIY internal filters. Guess I've been overdoing it with my water changes, the algae growing on my driftwood and rocks seemed like it needed to be addressed weekly. I also neglected to change the activated charcoal for my HoB filter, I have packs now so I can change it monthly.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Hi aquarium thread, I mostly just lurk here, you guys are way more intense than I am, but please enjoy this pretty fish.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice

RoboRodent posted:

Hi aquarium thread, I mostly just lurk here, you guys are way more intense than I am, but please enjoy this pretty fish.

Beautiful!

I got my Diana Walstad book, looking forward to going through it and working out a little shrimp tank plan.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Hopin someone can help me with a little freshwater aquarium I've run into some trouble with over the last few days.

Long story short, I ended up with a betta as a gift for my daughter. I had a lot of fun setting things up and she liked to watch/feed it. We added a couple additional fish to our initial tank (2 corydoras catfish) and that's when I started looking into going bigger.

Jump to the 18th, I've spent the last two weeks or so cycling our new 20 gal long tank and our little group is ready to move into their new home. I swap everyone over (at this point we had 1 betta, 2 corydoras, 2 cherry shrimp, and 2 nerites) and things seem to be rolling along. I kept my eyes on our ammonia/nitrite levels each day and everything seemed good.

On the 22nd, went to our local fish store and picked up two more corydoras to add to their school and a golden bushynose pleco, which I was super excited to watch. Got them in the tank and everything seemed to be ok.

Two days later, and one of the new corys died overnight. Everything about it looked totally normal, no spots, missing fins, red gills etc. I chalked it up to stress but kept my eye on things and noticed that our betta was looking a bit lethargic. He spent much of the day just sort of resting on a leaf near the surface or the heater's suction cups. Later that day, one of our nerites died after dropping what looked like a massive snail poop. Everything I can measure seems totally normal.

Next day was about the same and I started to worry that the water wasn't getting enough oxygen, so I picked up an air stone/pump. This morning, our betta was still moving pretty slowly, but he was at least moving about. The pleco was hiding under a piece of driftwood, which seemed fine. A few hours later, I came in to find that the pleco died. Again, body seemed normal to my eyes.

I freaked out a bit and did a massive (~90%) water change. I also removed all the hardscape that didn't come from our old tank (I had some big chunks of obsidian in the yard which I had scrubbed, boiled and sanded the edges.) My concern is that I'm somehow getting a contaminant in my water. Right now, the only things in the tank are the fish, a few plants and a piece of driftwood I bought with our betta. The betta is still acting strange and sitting on the bottom of the tank a lot. His fins all look good, he doesn't appear bloated or anything and when he breathes it doesn't appear as though he's struggling. I did notice what appear to be some missing scales on his side though. It's a small patch, but noticeable. Feeling pretty bummed that we'll lose him overnight and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. I also noticed that the remaining nerite seemed to be running to the water line as I refilled the tank. It is currently in the process of dropping what looks like a giant snail dump which I assume means it's not long for this world.

Anyone have any thoughts on what could be causing this? I've been treating all my water with Seachem prime, I'm consistently 0ppm ammonia/nitrites and under 10ppm nitrates and 7.5 pH. I'm pullin' my hair out here trying not to lose all these poor fish. Any suggestions/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Can't add much but to say that the Betta would just breathe literal air if there wasn't enough o2 in the water so it's probably not that. Maybe a bacterial problem? Can you add salt?

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

I am also suspicious of contaminants - corydoras and bristlenose are scaleless fish, which matters because anything that could be absorbed though the skin will affect scaleless fish first and more strongly. You've got a new tank with unproven components in your hardscape, if you have any more sudden deaths after doing such a big water change I do think it's something leeching from your rocks or similar. Do you have any pictures?

There aren't many diseases that kill quickly and leave no trace, especially in a golden bristlenose I'd expect you to be able to see red streaks or similar if there was a systemic bacterial problem. Are you able to put the betta back in the old tank?

Edit to add: copper kills snails, and isn't great in the long term for fish. You can get tests for copper but if there is another metal in your obsidian that is leeching it could have a similar effect and not be picked up via testing.

Stoca Zola fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Sep 27, 2020

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

VelociBacon posted:

Can't add much but to say that the Betta would just breathe literal air if there wasn't enough o2 in the water so it's probably not that. Maybe a bacterial problem? Can you add salt?

I'm not sure how the rest of the tank would respond to the addition of salt, but at this point, I'm ready to take drastic measures since it sure seems like I'm losing all my poor fish anyway. I'll do some poking around into bacterial infections. I looked into a bunch of illnesses and things, and none of my "symptoms" seem to really fit the bill.

Stoca Zola posted:

I am also suspicious of contaminants - corydoras and bristlenose are scaleless fish, which matters because anything that could be absorbed though the skin will affect scaleless fish first and more strongly. You've got a new tank with unproven components in your hardscape, if you have any more sudden deaths after doing such a big water change I do think it's something leeching from your rocks or similar. Do you have any pictures?

There aren't many diseases that kill quickly and leave no trace, especially in a golden bristlenose I'd expect you to be able to see red streaks or similar if there was a systemic bacterial problem. Are you able to put the betta back in the old tank?

Edit to add: copper kills snails, and isn't great in the long term for fish. You can get tests for copper but if there is another metal in your obsidian that is leeching it could have a similar effect and not be picked up via testing.

I could probably pop the betta back into the old tank with a few water changes. I've been sort of eyeballing small amounts of ammonia into it every other day or so and the nitrates are through the roof at the moment. I worried about stressing him out with all this on top of moving tanks again, but I'm definitely no expert.

Here's a picture of the rocks. One of them has a bit of dappling to it which doesn't react to vinegar or anything. I'm going to feel like a tremendous loving rear end in a top hat if my stupid black rocks killed my fish.

The brown bits are from cycling the tank. I had a bit of a brown algae explosion down the stretch and was leaving some of it as food for snails etc.

The pleco was pretty tiny, but I checked him as thoroughly as possible and he looked pretty much exactly as he did when I picked him up. Assuming I can stop killing them, going back for another one is going to be my first walk of shame in decades.

edit: Since the shrimp weren't impacted (if anything, they're more active than ever) I'm gonna guess it's not copper but something else leeching into the water. Now I'm worried that my driftwood and coconut husk tunnel will have absorbed whatever contaminant got in there.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 27, 2020

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

That looks pretty much like classic glassy obsidian - if anything from what I've read black obsidian contains iron which isn't a problem for fish usually. I was wondering whether what you had was metallurgic slag sold as obsidian but it doesn't look that way to me. Other possible sources of toxicity are: hand sanitiser, flea treatments, fly spray/bug bombs, maybe agricultural sprays since these items were outside? I would not have thought anything would remain after a good scrubbing though, obsidian isn't porous I wouldn't expect it to trap and release toxins beyond anything baked into it at its formation.

If all of your original fish are still alive it could just be that the new fish were weakened, stressed or sick. The missing scales on the betta could be from bumping against a sharp edge of the obsidian, I've heard they can hurt themselves on plastic plants and if he tried to fight with any of the new fish, who knows where or how fast he swam. I don't really know much about nerites, they aren't available here so I don't know how fragile they are with changes to their environment but many of the common household toxins would affect inverts too so that doesn't really help us narrow anything down.

Honestly don't beat yourself up too hard over this, you're trying your best for your fish and to me it seems like you tried to do all the right things. Sometimes things go wrong, and more frequently so with new tanks, new fish.

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

RoboRodent posted:

That is an awesome fish. Does it have a name?

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Stoca Zola posted:

That looks pretty much like classic glassy obsidian - if anything from what I've read black obsidian contains iron which isn't a problem for fish usually. I was wondering whether what you had was metallurgic slag sold as obsidian but it doesn't look that way to me. Other possible sources of toxicity are: hand sanitiser, flea treatments, fly spray/bug bombs, maybe agricultural sprays since these items were outside? I would not have thought anything would remain after a good scrubbing though, obsidian isn't porous I wouldn't expect it to trap and release toxins beyond anything baked into it at its formation.

If all of your original fish are still alive it could just be that the new fish were weakened, stressed or sick. The missing scales on the betta could be from bumping against a sharp edge of the obsidian, I've heard they can hurt themselves on plastic plants and if he tried to fight with any of the new fish, who knows where or how fast he swam. I don't really know much about nerites, they aren't available here so I don't know how fragile they are with changes to their environment but many of the common household toxins would affect inverts too so that doesn't really help us narrow anything down.

Honestly don't beat yourself up too hard over this, you're trying your best for your fish and to me it seems like you tried to do all the right things. Sometimes things go wrong, and more frequently so with new tanks, new fish.

Crap, I was hoping you'd tell me my rock was certainly what was causing the problem. Either way, can't hurt to have removed it. At this point, the only things in the new tank which weren't in the old tank are the filter, heater and substrate. Not sure what to do if I lose more fish overnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N17R4M
Aug 18, 2012

Because yes we actually DID want that land
Surprised the shrimp didn't die. They are quite sensitive to things like bug spray and stuff.

(Get more shrimp tho. Always more shrimp :3: )