Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

I hope we improve the record to 3-0 today

:yossame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

EvilBeard posted:

You have watched Minshew play before, right?

Yeah and he was 7th in deep ball accuracy last year despite having below average receivers and o-line. Granted, he was in the bottom third in attempts but I chalked that up mainly to lack of protection and he's still middle of the field in YPA so far this year. Thursday night was bananas as far as the 4 yard drag routes and swing passes.

Do you have somewhere that you're getting that "ball in the air distance" stat from cause I can't find that but am interested.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Henry gonna be hungry for some tee dees today

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
BIG JEFF

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah and he was 7th in deep ball accuracy last year despite having below average receivers and o-line. Granted, he was in the bottom third in attempts but I chalked that up mainly to lack of protection and he's still middle of the field in YPA so far this year. Thursday night was bananas as far as the 4 yard drag routes and swing passes.

Do you have somewhere that you're getting that "ball in the air distance" stat from cause I can't find that but am interested.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/passing_advanced.htm

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
David Johnson is working hard to prove that when he looked great in week 1, it was a fluke and he's actually cooked

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the titans defense looks so bad

they're gonna have to force a lot of turnovers this year.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
and just like that

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Stevie Lee posted:

the titans defense looks so bad

they're gonna have to force a lot of turnovers this year.

i feel like they didn't even attempt to keep their defense together over the offseason

I understand paying henry and to a lesser extent tannehill but they should have been able to move more money around and keep the band going

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
brett kern remains their best weapon

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
yo why the titans losing though

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

yo why the titans losing though

no AJ brown and Lewan went down

can't convert on 3rd down

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
JUSTIN JEFFERSON NEW RANDY MOSS

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
#1 WR kalif raymond

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Henry scores a td i go take a poo poo I come back and Henry already scored again????? How did we get the ball back so quick

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

Henry scores a td i go take a poo poo I come back and Henry already scored again????? How did we get the ball back so quick

Quick Vikings three and out and a cool-rear end pass to Raymond.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
when did justin hunter come back??

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Congrats to the Texans, you might actually manage to can BOB this season if this keeps up

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
This one point game is killing me...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

winter.mute posted:

This one point game is killing me...

Feel better now?

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Intruder posted:

Feel better now?

drat, Cousins went into panic mode for that drive

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

winter.mute posted:

drat, Cousins went into panic mode for that drive

The fumble wasn't his fault, literally no one was moving for the Vikings when it was snapped so the center hosed up

Other than that, yeah

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

3-0

Tits up!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
6 FOR 6 GHOST BITCH

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Big Ghost Swayze

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Heart Attack on Titans

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I would like to take this moment to point out that the Houston texans are 0-3

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Saw 99% of the first half. Just saw redzone for the second half. That sure was some sort of game. I feel like we are bad at every aspect this year versus last. Hopefully we tighten (titan) poo poo up.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

thrilla in vanilla posted:

I would like to take this moment to point out that the Houston texans are 0-3

Oh yeah well what about this

https://mobile.twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1310308343274180608

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i can't believe the titans have won all 3 games on game winning fgs

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Maybe their gm can make a move to acquire some picks. Maybe trade their coach for some

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I maintain that whatever record is required to get BoB fired is what I want but yes I will be ready to die if Miami gets #1 because of that fuckass

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The Titans defense has been absolutely baffling and we need adoree’ back ASAP. BIG JEFF has been incredible and byard is his usual elite self but I’ve not been too impressed with our LBs so far. I have always loved johnathan Joseph but if he’s your starting outside cb at his age you’re in trouble

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
adore would help out a lot just by making joseph not having to be on the field all the time dude just isn't fast enough any more to be left on islands lol. fulton looks like he will be good though

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Yeah, Gostkowski unfucking his poo poo and Tannehill still playing lights out* makes up for this defense, but good grief three games won by a total of less than a touchdown/xp

*today actually wasn't so great for him either

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Also kelly not being bad has been a nice surprise they should run to the right side more

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t get what the gently caress the colts even are

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

CharlestheHammer posted:

Best team in the AFC South.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

CharlestheHammer posted:

Paying the Jets so:

tbd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Athanatos posted:

Paying the Jets so:

tbd

Crushed the jets and Vikings

Lost to the jags.

Like it’s just weird