Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Benne posted:

We finally let Russ cook just in time to have one of the worst defenses in the league

I mean the Seahawks' schedule has been pretty rough so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Mustached Demon posted:

I just learned the 49ers did not punt today.

Mostly because they didn't dare trust the long snapper (80% that, 20% NY Giants defense)

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Mustached Demon posted:

They scored every possession except for the missed FG. No turnovers and few penalties. For a game where a lot of people were making their first start for this team, it was super tight on both sides of the ball. I think they can beat the Eagles next week, it's a home game and Kittle might be back.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mustached Demon posted:

There was an INT, though.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Qwijib0 posted:

Arizona's next 3 opponents:

Lions (0-2)
Panthers (0-2)
Jets (0-2)

Can't wait for the comedy loss in one of those.

it was the lions!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

mllaneza posted:

They scored every possession except for the missed FG. No turnovers and few penalties. For a game where a lot of people were making their first start for this team, it was super tight on both sides of the ball. I think they can beat the Eagles next week, it's a home game and Kittle might be back.

They better loving beat the Eagles

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Even if the Seahawks win this is true

https://twitter.com/alltwentytwo/status/1310356363848151043?s=21

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There was an INT, though.

I don't think they had a turnover. Giants did and they punted.

Also, looking at the box score, the 49ers had 420 yards of offense.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Seattle D real bad yall

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
NEVER IN DOUBT

Holy poo poo we can't stop anybody lmao

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Rams and Cardinals are frauds

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

i judge football by the number of sick passes, so i say this team is good

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

The whole Seahawks team looked off tonight. Both sides of the ball looked completely gassed for the second half. Like they were all playing hung over.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Woof our defense is so lucky Russ is playing out of his mind

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Why are the Seahawks giving me another season of high blood pressure. Last year's games came down to the wire too

I hope Jamal and Carson's injuries aren't too serious.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

shirts and skins posted:

NEVER IN DOUBT

Holy poo poo we can't stop anybody lmao

NEVER IN DOUBT

HAWKS, BITCH!!! :schotty:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Wait I think we need a let russ cook emoji...

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
In Russ we trust

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

That gator roll tackle on Carson was so terrible

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

algebra testes posted:

Wait I think we need a let russ cook emoji...

Give it time and it will be :fork: for when you lose in the playoffs.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Imagine setting a record for throwing the most TDs in the first three games of a season and 2 of those games are still last second nailbiters

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

King Hong Kong posted:

Give it time and it will be :fork: for when you lose in the playoffs.

lol

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Carson fighting for the extra yard and getting his knee dislocated for it is some bullshit

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...
seahawks have to go all in and trade for some d line help. they won't get a better chance than this.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Painkiller posted:

seahawks have to go all in and trade for some d line help. they won't get a better chance than this.

Yeah. It’s not unthinkable that an impact player could be grabbed for some mid rounders.

I think the graphic summed it up nicely; top 3 run defense, 32nd pass defense, 32nd overall defense.

If Seattle pass rush gets a bit better, the games will go a lot better.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

Yeah. It’s not unthinkable that an impact player could be grabbed for some mid rounders.

I think the graphic summed it up nicely; top 3 run defense, 32nd pass defense, 32nd overall defense.

If Seattle pass rush gets a bit better, the games will go a lot better.

It's telling that an actual pass rush helped them win the game on the final drive of the game

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I know I'm going to get roasted for saying it, but the Seahawks should have signed Aldon Smith if he was interested in making a comeback. But maybe he was only interested in the Cowboys

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
What's Michael Bennett up to these days?

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Benne posted:

What's Michael Bennett up to these days?
Modeling some really tiny shoulder pads.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Very happy with the early bye this year.

Anyway RUSSBOT ACTIVATE.

PRIME DIRECTIVE:

https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1310384747965591552?s=19

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Glad we upgraded from previous "I like winning"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Russell Wilson Bullshit or no, you guys would've lost that game if the Cowboys hadn't choked themselves to death with penalties.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Russell Wilson Bullshit or no, you guys would've lost that game if the Cowboys hadn't choked themselves to death with penalties.

Also the final drive was inexplicably filled with RB dumpoffs in the middle of the field when Dak has been roasting our CBs all day

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Benne posted:

Also the final drive was inexplicably filled with RB dumpoffs in the middle of the field when Dak has been roasting our CBs all day

Yeah, that was very confusing.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Yeah, that was very confusing.

Mike McCarthy so not that confusing

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I suppose, or they would have won comfortably had DK not pulled a DeSean Jackson.

Anyway, scoreboard is scoreboard. 3-0, with a trip to Miami next. Hoping that one's easier on the nerves.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Its Rinaldo posted:

Mike McCarthy so not that confusing

I keep forgetting this somehow.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Dk Metcalf you loving moron

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

shirts and skins posted:

Very happy with the early bye this year.

Anyway RUSSBOT ACTIVATE.

PRIME DIRECTIVE:

https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1310384747965591552?s=19

He's still sitting in the room, in the dark

"I love winning. I love winning. I love winning. I love winning. I love winning. I love winning.I love winning. I love winning. I love winning...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Spoeank posted:

He's still sitting in the room, in the dark

"I love winning. I love winning. I love winning. I love winning. I love winning. I love winning.I love winning. I love winning. I love winning...

All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy. All run and no pass makes Russ a dull boy.