Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
Stuck at work for a few more hours then I think I'll catch up on some paperwork.

Edit: nice snipe fatty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="508406452"]
I don't remember who you are

Cool. I get that a lot.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Collateral Damage posted:

If I understood it correctly they're also drastically reducing the amount of minerals you get from ore across the board, so people will have to spend more time mining for the same amount of minerals.

So I think that this is the "redistribution" phase of their grand plan, which will replace the "scarcity" phase they have been doing with moons and poo poo. So I guess they just took total m3 of mined material when they removed the flow of these minerals from moons and then just made it so the total net amount of minerals could still be produced without requiring an increase in number of miners.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So, which side in the current war is going to blink first and reduce the amounts needed to cover buying a new ship? With the minerals price increasing by a factor of 3(?) overnight, the costs of getting 300 sabre's blown up in a 2 hour period has to have increased.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Collateral Damage posted:

people will have to spend more time mining for the same amount of minerals.

How exciting!

Comstar posted:

So, which side in the current war is going to blink first and reduce the amounts needed to cover buying a new ship? With the minerals price increasing by a factor of 3(?) overnight, the costs of getting 300 sabre's blown up in a 2 hour period has to have increased.

gently caress the long term logistics, lets blow these invaders up with maximum death. I don't care if it ruins the finances, just blow them up and ruin them too. Its 2020 who cares

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Sep 27, 2020

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Comstar posted:

Tbf, the "mineral" cost of sabres is equivalent to a thrasher, iirc. So 3x gently caress all is still gently caress all. Moon goo is unaffected by these changes, I believe.

The Sabreing shall continue

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Rutibex posted:

gently caress the long term logistics, lets blow these invaders up with maximum death. I don't care if it ruins the finances, just blow them up and ruin them too. Its 2020 who cares

This is the correct answer. Burn everything until nothing but ashes remain. Then pour gas on the ashes and burn it again.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Comstar posted:

So, which side in the current war is going to blink first

the beatings will continue until posting improves

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Hexel posted:

I guess we are in for a long rear end beating.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Hexel posted:

What an interesting way of spelling "forever".

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
I'm going to predict that TAPI/PAPI/Anaconda whatever are going to use this mineral market chaos as an excuse to end the war early.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

I'm going to predict that TAPI/PAPI/Anaconda whatever are going to use this mineral market chaos as an excuse to end the war early.

Christ, I hope not. I'm just now starting to have enough stable free time to listen to boat tell anecdotes about anime again.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Mission accomplished, we flooded the floodplains!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
They won the war cause they killed more Supers than they lost in the biggest fight.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

TAPI does not get a vote, unfortunately for them.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

My assumption is that if tapi retreat then we just go glass their home and if that’s my assumption as a line member then it probably is in at least one of their leaderships minds as well, which means they probably aren’t going to be keen to retreat either

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
this guy went out of his way to contact me and get himself scammed for 20b so far....

i will never understand the idiots who play this game.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!
Submit dozens of 'anaconda ratting kills' for Imperium Ratting Bounty payments
Move alts to 1DQ
Buy up cheap Imperium super carrier and titan hulls
Use the Querious George Cyno chain to move hulls to Querious
Sell to all of test, brave, panfam and friends

Querious George Capital Ship Sales is now in business!

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

DGC773 posted:

Move alts to 1DQ

What a novel idea! Surely the direkkktorate has never thought someone might want to export supers from Delve for sale to bads

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

this guy went out of his way to contact me and get himself scammed for 20b so far....

:heysexy:
He's into findom and you are in fact the one that's being taken advantage of

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Surely there isn’t a way to ping directorate every time a super hull is bought or sold using the tens of thousands of player apis

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Had I known this was a thing in 2012 I wouldn't have chased this weird erotic roleplaying group underground by siccing a boat fleet on them.

Cash money to be had.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

If you send me 10b I'll double it

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

DGC773 posted:

Move alts to 1DQ

SWEET POST FEEL FREE TO STOP TY

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
that seems like an awful lot of work

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

some real stdh.txt in here

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Buy me a cheap Imperium super carrier or titan hull and I'll help you "own" goons on these forums, Mr. 773.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Don't worry, he sold one of those supers in Thera :v:

joking aside, there is a hole class that supers can transverse: an unused c4->null hole

iospace fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Sep 27, 2020

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

My assumption is that if tapi retreat then we just go glass their home and if that’s my assumption as a line member then it probably is in at least one of their leaderships minds as well, which means they probably aren’t going to be keen to retreat either

No no, that's been state policy since July. White peace or no, TAPI gets glassed.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Vily, PGL and Manny... you're severely underestimating the amount of 'grr gon, hat gon' and unrivaled stupidity at work here.

Jazzzzz posted:

What a novel idea! Surely the direkkktorate has never thought someone might want to export supers from Delve for sale to bads

Surely the only coalition in the history of EVE that's ever given a gently caress about who you sell what, to, won't immediately catch on to his savvy space dollar making scheme. Nope.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

I was just reflecting today as I perused zkill about what a marvelous job CCP does hiding the ball in eve. The geography is inscrutable to the average player, the mechanics that actually matter are hidden away, and best of all it's all query able via API outside of game so the spectators can enjoy the scrum.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

DGC773 posted:

Move alts to 1DQ

Great post OP!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

DGC773 posted:

Move alts to 1DQ

Have you considered consulting a medical professional for your brain injury?

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
Do basically poo poo all
Move alts to 1DQ
Die to cheap Imperium super carrier and titan hulls
Use the Querious George Cyno chain to move more doomed hulls to Querious
Same for all of test, brave, panfam and friends

Querious George Do It Pussy Shop is now in business!

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Please drop supers on 1DQ already, I reinstalled with expectations of hellwar and I'm already doing industry and trading again after 3 fleets with only 1 fight against random Russians :smithicide:

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Aesculus posted:

Please drop supers on 1DQ already, I reinstalled with expectations of hellwar and I'm already doing industry and trading again after 3 fleets with only 1 fight against random Russians :smithicide:

Sorry we aren't making this fun for you. Maybe do 3 more months of industry and maybe you'll get a fight? I don't know

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

DGC773 posted:

Sorry we aren't making this fun for you. Maybe do 3 more months of industry and maybe you'll get a fight? I don't know

why are you like this, and by this i mean a weird dumbass

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

So 1DQ by Christmas, confirmed?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

DGC773 posted:

Please just stop posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

dragonshardz posted:

Please just stop posting.